Idols on Ice: Frost Sirens sign-ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's at least try to keep the OOC active.

Apparently I had underestimated the homework I had, and I'm now pulling an all-nighter doing a homework. Aaaand I had to delay the post :\

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Apparently I had underestimated the homework I had, and I'm now pulling an all-nighter doing a homework. Aaaand I had to delay the post :\
Thanks for letting me know. I'm only impatient when people are quiet.

DAN DAUN DAUN DINOSAURS. ROLLING THROUGH THE SKIES.
I don't know, this is what my baby cousin told me.
What shows are they watching nowadays?
Will try to muster up some inspiration for the post.

DAN DAUN DAUN DINOSAURS. ROLLING THROUGH THE SKIES.
I don't know, this is what my baby cousin told me.
What shows are they watching nowadays?
Will try to muster up some inspiration for the post.
Yeah, I have no idea lol. That's a new one.

Yeah, I have no idea lol. That's a new one.
I'm scared for the future when I decide to ACTUALLY have children.
Where are people getting these ideas?

Sometimes I feel like my groups are dying, should in the night, I come up with a bunch of
conversation starters?
Oh dear oh my, my desperate attempts to spam this OOC while I make my post,
for this rps IC. Ahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahahahaa

Sometimes I feel like my groups are dying, should in the night, I come up with a bunch of
conversation starters?
Oh dear oh my, my desperate attempts to spam this OOC while I make my post,
for this rps IC. Ahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahahahaa
Bad things happen when you overtax yourself lol.

Bad things happen when you overtax yourself lol.
YOU'RE ABOUT 10 YEARS TOO LATE. (I'm 22, started stressing out at the age of 12.)
DARNNN YOU AND YOUR LATE ARRIVAL. Although there weren't super techno things back when.
Oh my god, shut up you walrus. You're too old for this.

YOU'RE ABOUT 10 YEARS TOO LATE. (I'm 22, started stressing out at the age of 12.)
DARNNN YOU AND YOUR LATE ARRIVAL. Although there weren't super techno things back when.
Oh my god, shut up you walrus. You're too old for this.
Keep calling yourself old, and you'll make me feel old.

I assume I don't need to tag people, because everyone should read the posts anyways.
Although I forgot to tag, this group is smaller than I usually join, so I won't tag in my posts~
Unless you want me to?

I assume I don't need to tag people, because everyone should read the posts anyways.
Although I forgot to tag, this group is smaller than I usually join, so I won't tag in my posts~
Unless you want me to?
You're fine. There's only five people, anyway.

White skates with lavender tips. They're gonna make her buy yet another new pair for performances lol.

Reactions: xLarius
White skates with lavender tips. They're gonna make her buy yet another new pair for performances lol.
Poor Chinami, all she wanted was everything to be lavender. The heart break.

YASSSS-
Wait there's only 4/5 people.

Childhood to keep you guys alive:
Well, @Baddamobs had family stuff, but I'm assuming she'll be up for posting when the time comes. @LowDefinition had homework and is probably sleeping right now. I figure they'll post either while I'm sleeping or early tomorrow morning. @TragicTrees scheduled their post for Monday, so I'm not too worried about them. I'll be posting once everyone has found their way to the ice. Oh, and you just posted.

That's everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.