Idols on Ice: Frost Sirens sign-ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's all set up other than the measurements, because I SUCK with measurements

Added a picture and an in-universe comment about the picture. Tell me what you think!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]*a woman walks into the interview room. Giving a playful wink to each of the interviewer and also made some seductive gestures, which followed with a giggle before taking a seat. Her appearance were rather revealing. As she wear some sort of wrestling gear, only covered with a cropped leather jacket. Her silver hair is short, with her bangs covering one of her eyes.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
rEXdI.png
Note : Not her everyday outfit
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Angel (read: An-hell). That's what they used to call me back in the promotion. My real name is Yukino Futaba." *wink*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I just turned 20 some few months ago~."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height and Weight: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm 5 feet 6 inches tall, and that's quite rude of you to ask about my weight… but I'll let it slide, I'm a hundred and sixty pounds."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Measurements: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]____ (this guy sucks with measurements)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]How do you feel about being in a group?: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, as long as I can be the star player in the group. And that I'll be the center of the attention, I don't mind teaming up with other girls. Just make sure I'm the one in the spotlight."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cold Tolerance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Does this look obvious to you?" *takes off her jacket* "I wear this sort of clothing everytime while I'm in that promotion. Granted it wasn't at a place where the temperature is freezing cold. But I'm quite confident that I could tolerate the cold."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skating Ability: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm not good at it. Never touched the ice rink before."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Singing Ability: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I love singing, I once become the main actress for a musical and everyone loves my singing."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Artistic Background: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well... If you count theatrical acting, and also uh… 'pro wrestling' as an art. Well, the 'pro wrestling' thing is something something fake fighting and mostly acting. But yeah, I'm quite confident that I know how to 'talk' and uh… 'connect' with the audience."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Background: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"So… Where should I start… Oh, I was born within a family of artists. Dad's a semi-retired 'pro wrestler', he's a worldwide star at it as well. You should probably know the name 'Lion Mask' if you follow the 'pro wrestling' thing. Mom is a singer. As for me, I'm more of an actress. During school I'm the head of the school's Theatre Club. I was almost always taling the main role in every theatrical play I'm in. And I also like to work out a bit as you can see with this well developed body~." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, instead of going to college, I tried getting into my dad's world. Gained a few weights, worked out, and also learn how to 'wrestle'. Debuted with the name Angel. And my popularity skyrocketed with the help of my dad's fame. But of course… There will always be some jealous eyes. A year ago, that damned gaijin Jeanna Wilson broke my hand. It was not accidental, I always know that gaijin hates how I always get the crowd hot while she can't do what I do. Knowing that, I just say I'm done with that world, who knows if my neck would be next if I continue going through that world."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"But enough about my past, let's continue on. Hmm… You should probably know already after hearing my past but I love being in the spotlight, and I'd really do anything to be in the spotlight, but I wouldn't go as far as that filthy gaijin did to me. And then um… I love having fun, a few harmless prank shouldn't hurt anyone right? Some say that I'm quite a seducer, wonder what they meant by that?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Hmm… What else is there… Oh! I've got nothing."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](Please bring a recording of a song you think fits you best. They made me put this on here.) (T B D)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]*a woman walks into the interview room. Giving a playful wink to each of the interviewer and also made some seductive gestures, which followed with a giggle before taking a seat. Her appearance were rather revealing. As she wear some sort of wrestling gear, only covered with a cropped leather jacket. Her silver hair is short, with her bangs covering one of her eyes.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
rEXdI.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Angel (read: An-hell). That's what they used to call me back in the promotion. My real name is Yukino Futaba." *wink*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I just turned 22 some few months ago~."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height and Weight: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm 5 feet 6 inches tall, and that's quite rude of you to ask about my weight… but I'll let it slide, I'm a hundred and sixty pounds."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Measurements: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]____ (this guy sucks with measurements)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]How do you feel about being in a group?: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, as long as I can be the star player in the group. And that I'll be the center of the attention, I don't mind teaming up with other girls. Just make sure I'm the one in the spotlight."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cold Tolerance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Does this look obvious to you?" *takes off her jacket* "I wear this sort of clothing everytime while I'm in that promotion. Granted it wasn't at a place where the temperature is freezing cold. But I'm quite confident that I could tolerate the cold."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skating Ability: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm not good at it. Never touched the ice rink before."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Singing Ability: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I love singing, I once become the main actress for a musical and everyone loves my singing."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Artistic Background: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well... If you count theatrical acting, and also uh… 'pro wrestling' as an art. Well, the 'pro wrestling' thing is something something fake fighting and mostly acting. But yeah, I'm quite confident that I know how to 'talk' and uh… 'connect' with the audience."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Background: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"So… Where should I start… Oh, I was born within a family of artists. Dad's a semi-retired 'pro wrestler', he's a worldwide star at it as well. You should probably know the name 'Lion Mask' if you follow the 'pro wrestling' thing. Mom is a singer. As for me, I'm more of an actress. During school I'm the head of the school's Theatre Club. I was almost always taling the main role in every theatrical play I'm in. And I also like to work out a bit as you can see with this well developed body~." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, instead of going to college, I tried getting into my dad's world. Gained a few weights, worked out, and also learn how to 'wrestle'. Debuted with the name Angel. And my popularity skyrocketed with the help of my dad's fame. But of course… There will always be some jealous eyes. A year ago, that damned gaijin Jeanna Wilson broke my hand. It was not accidental, I always know that gaijin hates how I always get the crowd hot while she can't do what I do. Knowing that, I just say I'm done with that world, who knows if my neck would be next if I continue going through that world."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"But enough about my past, let's continue on. Hmm… You should probably know already after hearing my past but I love being in the spotlight, and I'd really do anything to be in the spotlight, but I wouldn't go as far as that filthy gaijin did to me. And then um… I love having fun, a few harmless prank shouldn't hurt anyone right? Some say that I'm quite a seducer, wonder what they meant by that?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Hmm… What else is there… Oh! I've got nothing."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](Please bring a recording of a song you think fits you best. They made me put this on here.) (T B D)[/BCOLOR]
So, she's older than the other sirens by four years. I'd like to keep the ages a little uniform, so if you want the role of "oldest", I don't mind if she ends up as 19 or 20. Also kinda uncomfortable with the outfit of choice, though I don't really mind it as long as it's not her standard everyday outfit. Otherwise, she's alright!

Oh, and don't worry about the measurements section. I mostly put that in just to keep the immersion.

Last edited by a moderator:
edited the age and added a note on appearance

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
FINALLY, FINALLY, I've posted. Sorry about the mega-delay: it took me a while to get everything to click together.

• Thank You
Fran has no sense of direction.
It's not too bad, but when she gets excited about something she tends to miss obvious details.
(But yea, her sense of direction isn't the greatest)

Now just need to wait on the other three.

Mine will be up Monday, most likely, because a family situation came up. I apologize!

• Useful
Post probably coming out tomorrow at the soonest

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.