Idol/Kpop inspired RP

CaptainObvious

All Aboard!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Online Availability
All day 'er day .. jk I sleep ... I'm doing research now so I'm online a lot and check here periodically
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
I had an idea ... So a group of like ... 5 or 6 members (2 or 3 characters each), are part of a MASSIVE Kpop band. They tour the world, millions of adoring fans, all their songs top the charts, their shows sell out and the choreography and videography in their shows and videos is nothing short of masterpiece-quality.

But when the stage lights switch off, when the cameras stop rolling ... Sometimes the going gets tough. Drama is something the talented young artists didn't sign up for, but they have drama coming at them from all sides. Internal/personal struggles, drama with management or rival idols, maybe even crazy fans ... You name it ... We're gonna play as fictional idols as they battle amongst themselves or against the world. Will they still be together after the drama or will they break apart? It's up to you (and me ;P)

This can be a combo of all boys or a boy and girl band (I'm not too interested in doing a full girl band I'm afraid -I have to put up with enough girl drama irl with my family so an all-girl group with bickering and bitching would just piss me off lol-)