Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney followed along with Pheonix, who was really quite nice, and considered that she may actually make a great friend. Provided Delaney doesn't mess it up somehow. She threw her suitcase on the bed and unzipped it, thinking about what she may wear. Pheonix stood next to her now.

"I think I should wear a dress, I think. Well, I don't know, I'm terrible with dress codes for these sorts of things." She reconsidered her dress option, and instead pulled out a fully sequined silver top and tighter black leggings with studs on the bottom. These would do along with her silver gladiator sandals. She pulled them out from the side pocket and tossed them aside.

"I think these will do for me." As she spoke she removed her top in one fluid motion and undid her jeans. She slipped her new outfit on and turned to see what Pheonix planned to wear.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai entered the dorm room and was surprised to find he was alone. Where was Damien? Maybe he was off to the party already. And other students? He was not sure where they would be.

Cai took a few moments to glance around the room, and picked up his guitar from where he left it. He sat on the bed and played and sang an original song. Even in an empty room, this made him feel vulnerable, in the most achingly sweet way. Although Cai missed a note or two, the passion in his voice never failed him. He put the guitar back where he found it.

His jacket was tucked into his drawer, folded as neat as a jacket can be. He pulled it out and threw it on quickly, combing through his hair with his fingers again. This time he let part of it fall to one side of his face. He grabbed his keys and meandered back outside to wait for the girls he had invited to join him.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Elisa nodded to the other girl in understanding as she spoke. It reminded her that her own group would be sending her a track sometime that she would have to record over. She also noted the slight accent but Elisa had a normal, mid-western American accent that was nowhere near as interesting. "Ah uh. The U.S. Nowhere intriguing or anything." She smiled slightly and went back to eating, nearing the end of her meal with impressive speed. She finished off with a glass of water and a contented sigh.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay noticed her impressive speed in eating, lagging behind in her own food eating. She continued eating, almost done before she spoke again. "I'm sure there were some things intriging about your area, after all, some of your states are bigger than the entire UK." She said after finishing her food, along with a cup of water along with it. "Looks like we're both done, we should stop by the dorm quickly before hunting out a studio." Lyndsay suggested, standing up and putting her hands in her pockets, waiting for Elisa.

@DuchessAriel

Elisa shrugged at the comment and grabbed up her tray to take it to the trash bin. "Good idea. I'd like to grab my guitar." She dumped her trash into the trash can and set her tray down in the designated spot. She slid her own good back over her head and headed out toward the dorms with Lyndsay. "Do you play any instruments?" She asked, trying to pass the time as they went to the dorm.

@UnboundDestiny

"Acoustic and electric guitar, along with some drums and a tiny bit fo keyboard, only because I was bored." Lyndsay said as they walked, having dropped off her tray at the same time as Elisa. Her hands were in her back pockets as she walked next to the other girl, still having one earbud in as they talked. "Unfortunately I could only get enough room to pack my two guitars, so the drums are left back at home." She added, walking down the corridor towards the dorm rooms. She wondered if the other dorm mates would be there, and if they were then what would tehy be like. "Do you play anything besides guitar?"

@DuchessAriel

"Oh shit! I forgot something." She says now in a small panic. "Stay here I'll be right back!" Thalia says rushing out of her house back to the school. She was in such a hurry back to the school she ran right into a male student knocking them both to the ground. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She uttered out helping the male up. "I didn't see you! I'm sorry. Man I know I was in a rush but I never thought I would run right into a guy." Thalia bows her head slightly "Again I'm very sorry." She chuckles.

@Rilette @UnboundDestiny

-ACE-

What on earth were those girls jamming out to, Ace didn't know. He simply threw away the remnants of his food and left to find his dorm.

-SILVER-

Whoa, just when Silver wasn't paying attention, something slammed into him! He hit the ground hard. When someone helped him up, he saw her face, and he grinned an infectious grin.

"Thalia, you're still on campus? Long time, no see!" he said. After they were both standing, a laugh escaped him. "Unlike myself, it looks like someone's been growing! How's life been since your email last week?"

@Sephiria

"I forgot my cell phone in the Council room." She laughs before attacking him again this time into a hug. "So, I'm going to kidnap you tonight. We shall party til morning." She says with a smiles. "Let's walk an talk okay Silver my dear." She says pulling him along towards the council room.

@Rilette

Phoenix looked at Delaney and smiled as she nodded. "You, my new friend, are hot," she said with a small laugh before digging through her clothes and pulling out a black Lacey crop top and a pair of shorts. After changing into them, she did her hair and makeup carefully. She had her favorite pair of red heels on her feet as she slipped on her bracelets, shark tooth earrings, and even a chain and cuff earring on her right ear.

She quickly put in her belly button ring before slipping a phoenix case onto her phone. She turned to Delaney and shrugged. "Do I look okay?" She asked as she looked down at herself. Her slightly toned torso was showing as well as most of her tattoo that adorned the thigh of her long right leg. She was edgy yet cute and looking in the mirror, she liked it, but she wanted her friend's opinion also.
@CylciaAlyann

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney watched Phoenix put together a stunning, if a bit revealing outfit with ease. And she thinks I look hot? It was never a word she would have used for herself. Cute, yes. Pretty, maybe. Hot? Well, from what she could tell about her new friend already, she had good taste when it comes to who is hot. Cai certainly is.

"You look great. Cai will love it," she joked with her. Delaney was a writer, and in doing so has developed a talent for picking up on subtleties in facial expression and body language. She noticed how Phoenix acted around Cai. There was something there. She made a note to herself to assess Cai's reaction to Phoenix's outfit and see if she can tell how he feels about her.

She turned the door handle and waited to open it. "Are we ready to go?"
@Aleczandrya

[/fieldbox]

As Delaney waited to open the door from the inside, Lyndsay opened it from the outside, not realising someone was behind it and therefore hitting them accidentaly with the door. Upon doing so she let go of the door, sliding inside and looking at the person she hit with the door. She noticed the two girls in the room, looking around and smiling slightly. "Guess you guys are the roomates." She said, walking in. "Sorry about hitting you with the door, didn't expect two hot chicks inside the dorm room." She added as she made her way to one of the empty beds, her luggage having already been delivered. There was one suitcase on her bed, and two guitar cases along with a binder.
@CylciaAlyann @Aleczandrya

Phoenix went to go nod but before she could, she watched as Delaney got hit with the door. "Oh my god are you okay?" She asked frantically as she went over to her. She noticed the tone of the girl's voice and something about it made her itch though she decided not to say anything. "Instead she smiled and nodded. "I'm Phoenix, that's Delaney," she said, introducing themselves with a friendly smile. "I don't want to come off as rude but someone is waiting on us. I can't speak for her but I don't like to keep people waiting. But in all honesty, I would like to get to know you sometime later on tonight," she said before turning to Delaney. "I'm gonna go on ahead and head back," she said softly as she walked out, turning around quickly. "I'll see you in a bit," she told Delaney, turning and walking off, taking a deep breath as she lifted her head and carried herself much more confidently than before.
@UnboundDestiny @CylciaAlyann

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney rubbed gently where the door had smacked her. It wasn't terribly painful, and it was clearly an accident. Phoenix had run off rather quickly, saying very little to the new roommate. Although she did not want to keep Cai waiting long, she figured it would not hurt to give Phoenix a few moments alone with him.

"No harm done," she said to the newest addition to the room as the door closed behind Pheonix. "As she said, I'm Delaney. And we do have someone waiting, but I suppose he can spare a few moments. We're off to the party at the Student Council President's place. Maybe I'll see you there? Apparently everyone's invited." She smiled and waved a bit awkwardly. She called me hot too.

Checking her non-existent watch, and then realizing how stupid that looks, she made a quick escape. "See you around!" She closed the door behind her quickly, but walked slowly to give Phoenix her privacy with her new crush for the time being.
@UnboundDestiny
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai waited outside his car for the two young women, leaning against the passenger side door like a true model. He kept the top down, hoping to impress. It was a beautiful car after all, not too luxurious, but certainly better than most kids his age. And he had earned it himself.

First person out gets shotgun, he thought. It was getting later and the party would soon be the event of the year.
@Aleczandrya
[/fieldbox]

Phoenix started looking around as she neared the exit. She stopped just outside the building and instantly continued looking around for Cai. When she spotted him, he was leaned up against a car--a good looking car too. She calmed her nerves and held her head high as she put on a pearly white smile and walked over to him. "Nice car," she said before anything else, still admiring the ride.
@CylciaAlyann

((Sorry for late reply T^T))

-SILVER-

"But of course," the short man smiled. He followed Thalia as she headed to the council room and made commentary as they walked. After all, conversation was fun for him. "So, do you think the school will be much different this year? I mean, what with all the newcomers like myself." He was glad to actually see the Student Council member in person -- he hadn't actually talked face-to-face with his friend in quite a while.

@Sephiria

"Yeah. It will. More people to judge you for not being as good as them. It's a school full of potential Idol and teachers who are idols. The school itself is one giant contest but what most of them don't know is very few will actually make if as an Idol. Out of the ten who started here the first year only one of us actual got signed to the label that person being myself. Most of the students have experience in their field however that's why they where chosen they have that experience. The classes are hard and make you want to give up on your dreams, most dropped out after the first few months leaving only us in the student council." Thalia says as she grabs her phone and makes her way to her car. "In fact I wasn't suppose to be here this year. I don't need to be here. The only reason I stayed another hear was because the CEO of Salem asked me to help out the first year. She said it would be to help the Head Mistress." She unlocked her car and smiles "Come alone you need to meet Damian."

Soon she gets back to her place and burst through door. "Damian I'm back!" She yells jumping on him.

@Rilette @UnboundDestiny

"Hey!" Damien said, Thalia jumping on him as she came in. He had jsut been sat on her sofa watching her TV, something he did fairly often when being in her place. "Did you get what you forgot then? I hope it was worth it, it felt dull without you around." Damien smirked, still sat on the sofa with Thalia now on top of him. He didn't mind her hyperactive jumpy behviour, liking it. He turned off the TV with the remote but made no attempt to get up. He wished they didn't have a party to set up, wanting to spend time alone with her instead of preparing for a party with a bunch of new kids. However, even in these situations he wasn't one to truly refuse a party, so he smirked at Thalia playfully.

@Sephiria

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai saw Phoenix exit the building. Her outfit was revealing, covering only what was necessary. He looked at her up and down quickly before responding.

"Thanks! You look great by the way, definitely fit for the party." He pushed off of the car and opened the door, then took a slight bow and gestured Phoenix into the passenger side, smiling all the while.

Truthfully, he found her gorgeous. And Cai was used to gorgeous women. He worked with models in the sexiest of shoots before, but never had he been so interested. It was hard for him to place. She was shorter than most women he'd found attractive in the past, and he liked the way he had to look down to meet her eyes. Her reaction to Thalia showed she had the strength to speak her convictions, but there was also a kindness to her which he had not seen before.

When Cai saw Delaney approach, he stood back up.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney strolled out of the building to see Cai ushering Phoenix into the front seat like a gentleman. So it's requited, she thought. She smiled on her approach, cautious not to act like she was intruding, as that would only make it more awkward for them.

"I love the car," she said as she opened the back door for herself, before Cai could have the chance. As she took her seat in the back, she brought out her writing pad from her bag, writing about the scene she had just witnessed. It would make a great scene for her novel. She hid the pad back in her bag as Cai shut his own door, starting the engine, and began to drive.
[/fieldbox]

Phoenix found herself immediately blushing at Cai's compliment and offered a small smile as she got into the passenger seat, her nerves starting to return. She watched as Delaney slid into the back seat, offering her a smile as well before turning back around and looking over at Cai. She put her seatbelt on before placing her hands in her lap and staring out the window, finding herself deep in thought as she listened to the radio, unknowingly singing along softly to the songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.