Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckling lightly at the flustered girl she smiles. "Turn that skirt into a sexy swimsuit and I'd wear it. Let me guess Fasion Designer? I have a friend you is a big time designer. If I like your work maybe I can give you as a recommendation." Thalia says seeing the violin box Damian sat down. She put her violin in the box. "You should come to my party tonight. I hold quite a few parties at my house through out the year your welcome to join. Bring a friend if you want."

@Alice Falling

Amalia tried to hold it together, which she managed to do quite nicely while she spoke, "Yeah, designer. Also I'm a model but I'm more focused on the designing aspect, which I could totally turn this into a swimsuit," She stared at it for a bit. She probably could but swimwear was more difficult. She had made a few successful pieces here and there, but her first one was a complete disaster. You had to have the right material, make sure everything fits just right, and a lot more small techniques. She didn't beat herself up to much about it though, after all she came to school so she could learn. The idea that Thalia could get her in, like in with an actual designer, threw her for a loop, "Really?" She almost gasped, "I guess I'll have to try extra hard here. And I would love to come to your party," She glanced again at Bellamy who was watching her interact with Thalia with a strange look. She smiled smugly at him, "It sounds fun. And I love your music by the way. You also made a really great impression on me today at the assembly, I can see why you're the president." Amalia laughed a bit, trying really hard to make conversation and not make it awkward. She thought it would probably be best to walk away soon and leave on a high note, if she talked anymore she would sure to slip up.

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]It was nice to meet a roommate. After her explanation, Delaney mentally crossed out her comment about her attitude problem. Pheonix seemed harmless enough. And she offered to get ready together. There was something about her smile that made Delaney relax a bit.

"I would love to get ready. I didn't exactly dress for an occasion." Delaney turned to lead her away when she realized she had not yet been to her dorm. She wasn't entirely sure where to go. In an effort to not look stupid, she played it off like she had a question.

"And I guess we'll meet you out front of this building in a while-" Delaney mimicked the man's technique from earlier, leaving the end of the sentence for them to insert their name. While she waited, she glanced at him up and down. He was attractive. Very much so. She looked away, remembering her boyfriend back home.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]"Cai Garde. And yeah, I'll meet you back here in a bit." Cai was enjoying the company of the women, but they would return shortly. It wouldn't hurt for him to change as well. A suit jacket would be much more appropriate for a first-day party at Thalia's. And being one of the models, he assumed the student body would expect nothing less of him.

He turned away, heading toward the boy's dorm. Though, he turned around briefly to shout back, "Oh, and the girl's dorm is in that direction in case you didn't know!" He gestured with his hands. "You can't miss it." He had noticed Delaney's awkward moment, but he would never let her know that.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh. I would say the thing this morning was a total disaster. I came across too cocky when in honestly I'm not. However I can say I am a master despise what other people say, I have a contract with Salem and everything. The CEO however asked me to stay another year to help out and teach some of the students." She chuckled "Oh I know. I'll give you my number. Or course if you don't mine me writing it on you little sketech book. I'll make it small. " she says taking her penci once it was given to her and noted her number in the corner. "Send me a massage later and I'll come get you before the party starts." She smiles before waving and running off.

She wondered where Damian went. "Damian!" She calls out.

@Alice Falling @UnboundDestiny

Phoenix nodded in agreement and watched Cai leave. She turned to Delaney and took her arm as she led her to the dorms. "I'm Phoenix," she said with a smile and opened the door, walking in with a
smile. She walked over to her things and unpacked rather quickly before trying to find something to wear that would impress Cau. She had to admit, he intrigued her not to mention he was extremely attractive. Looking over at Delaney, she smiled warmly and walked over to her. "So what are you wanting I wear?"

Lyndsay shook her hand, a smile on her lips. "Thanks, but your band's just as good. I've seen you live a couple times too." She said, putting her hand back in the pocket of her tight black jeans after shaking her hand. She then felt her phone go off in her pocket with a buzz, pulling it out to check. In reality, it was just a text from one of her band members, sending her a new music track to create some lyrics to. @DuchessAriel

Damien appeared from where he was leaning on the wall when Thalia called, walking up next to her. "You called, madam president?" Damien chuckled, a hand in his Jean pocket. He overheard the comment about her body by one of the other male students. "Seems like others are trying to admire one of the best pieces of artwork here." He joked. @Sephiria

"Oh of course but you always have your eyes on the best art work." She chuckles softly before jumping on his back. "On ward!" She giggles holding her arms around his neck with her violin in hand. "Let's go get ready for the party." She smiles.

@UnboundDestiny

"I guess I've become a taxi service for you." Damien chuckled, moving his arms to hold up her legs to make sure she didn't fall before walking off to the car park. "Wouldn't want you to fall and chip a nail after all." He joked, nearing her car slowly.
@Sephiria

Amalia could hardly respond to Thalia, she had done so many amazing things! And she hardly thought the assembly was a disaster. "Of course. I'll send you a message," Amalia smiled, "Thanks!" She waved Thalia a small wave as she walked off and called someone. Amalia could barely hold her excitement in. She skipped over to Bellamy and grabbed his arm in her hands, "Did you see that?!" She yelled in Bellamy's ear. He wrenched his arm away from her hand and covered his ears, "Yes! God! Now I've heard it all too!" He rolled his eyes at his sister who still grinned from ear to ear. "I need to find an amazing outfit for tonight, something glamours yet kind of edgy..." Amalia began to think hard and Bellamy sighed.

"I'm assuming this is for a party," He ran a hand through his hair a little exasperated, "let's find your dorm. Apparently our luggage got here yesterday." He started to walk away from his sister assuming she would follow. His assumption was right, she trailed behind him thinking all about what she should wear. She wanted to impress Thalia so maybe she should wear something she made herself.

"By the way, Thalia told me to bring a friend to the party I'm going to. Seeing as I have no friends besides my big brother, I figured you could come!"

"I don't really do the party thing, Amalia." He grumbled a bit while taking a turn.
"Yes you do." Amalia followed him closely.
"No, I don't."
"Well now you do. You need to get out there and show off your pretty face." Amalia punched him in his toned arm lightly. She winked at him and kept talking, "You could meet some cool people. And maybe make a few connections, you never know who will show up at a party with a girl who is already in a contract, with Salem." Bellamy hated to admit it but she was right, he could make connections at a party.
"Fine, but I'm not changing. I look," He started to mock Amalia, "glamours and edgy already." He laughed at his sister who simply rolled her eyes at him.

"I think this is it!" Amalia said as they come to a hallway with rooms, "I'm in the one over here. You wait here and use my phone to text this number while I get ready. It's Thalia's number so just tell her that is Amalia, the sketchbook girl, and I'm looking forward to the party. Oh, mention I'm bring along my handsome big brother." She winked at him, teasing him the entering her room to get changed.

Bellamy sighed, he realized that maybe going to school with his sister could be a disaster. Even though they both sucked at making conversation she had already managed to get invited to a party, with a very popular person, and roped him into to. Unlocking Amalia's phone he texted Thalia almost exactly what she said too, 'Hey Thalia! It's Amalia, the sketchbook girl. I found a friend to bring tonight and I'm looking forward to it.'

"I'm not a girly girl who cares about her nails and makeup." She chuckles jumping off his back. She pulls out her keys and unlocked the door before jumping in. "What will we need?" She asks.

@UnboundDestiny

"Well..." Damien said, getting into the passenger side of the car next to Thalia. "I'm sure drinks and a few snacks would be in order. Mainly the drinks though." He chuckled, closing the car door after he got in. "I'm pretty sure you should have music already covered, hopefully." He said with a smile.
@Sephiria

_20150402_234453.JPG _20150402_234442.JPG _20150402_234428.JPG _20150402_234413.JPG _20150402_234137.JPG _20150709_171637.JPG

"Who do you take me for?" She chuckles "I should have everything we just need to set up." She smiles parking her car in the parking garage under the building. She then gets in the elevator and unlocked her house door. Her house was on the top floor. "Welcome. Make yourself at home. Like you usually do." She chuckles

@UnboundDestiny

-ACE-

Well, the food was so-so. The French boy decided he could put up with it. He thought as he spooned another mouthful of food into his small mouth. He just hoped that any cooks or bakers or whatever who went to this school were better than the lunch ladies. At least their food wasn't actually bad, like in his previous junior high in America.

-SILVER-

Aw, so Thalia hadn't even noticed Silver in the crowd? She left before he could even go and say hi. He sighed and left the area, wandering away to find something to do, or someone to talk to. He covered his somewhat dejected emotions with a smile that was only a little less than 200% genuine.

Damien chuckled, walking into the penthouse and flopping down lazily on one of the sofas. "I think I might as well move in with you at this rate." Damien joked, looking around as he sat. "This place seems like it would be awfully lonely by yourself because of the size."

@Sephiria

"Man, I really appreciate the vote of confidence." Elisa blushed slightly but was smiley widely. "It's so hard to find another musician that'll just be straight with you." She glanced at the phone the other girl pulled out and immediately realized that not only did she run into her literally but now she was taking up her time. "I'll let you go. My stomach's growling so I'm gonna get some food. It was really nice meeting you. I think we're in the same dorm so in sure I'll see you around."

@UnboundDestiny

"I was about to grab something to eat quickly as well, actually." Lyndsay said, sliding her phone back into her pocket, her headphones hanging down the front of her t-shirt from running up inside of it. "We might as well go together, then I'm planning on searching for a studio or something around here." She smiled at Elisa, turning to head towards where the rest of the students were heading for food. @DuchessAriel

"Mk then. Sounds good." Elisa moved her hands from her front to her back pockets and followed along with Lyndsay. She still had one earbud in her right ear, the heavy metal coming from it just slightly audible around her. "So you're a first year, too? I didn't even know this place existed until just before I got in." She chuckled, moving into the cafeteria and finding the line to get food.

@UnboundDestiny

"NEither did I, honestly." Lyndsay said, standing in line now behind Elisa. During the walk she had slipped one earbud in, turning on the new track that was sent to her by her band. Whilst it was good, it was more of a duo collaboration rhythm instead of a solo like she usually sung. MAybe her band were counting on her finding a feature artist for their next album whilst at the school, but Lyndsay already had an idea of who she would want to collaborate with here.

@DuchessAriel

Elisa grabbed her food and found a seat, chowing down like there was no tomorrow. This was how she usually ate, at least when she remembered. Even as she ate, her head bobbed in time to the song she was listening to, her foot tapping to the faster beat. Despite having food in her mouth, she struggled to keep herself from singing along with it. "I'd definitely like to find a recording studio when we have the chance." She finally made out around her full mouth. She chewed and swallowed before speaking again. "I've had a riff in my head that I'd like to get down before I lose it." Her head continued to bob to the beat. "So where are you from originally? I've never really looked into it."

@UnboundDestiny

When Lyndsay got her food and sat down to eat, she was slower than Elisa, although still fairly fast and not very classy. She was also more discreet about the music she was listening to, not really bobbing her head along although still tapping her foot along with it. However, he mind was focused on lyrics to accompany this new tune, coming up with many ideas about it. She was so caught up with lyric thinking that she almost missed what Elisa had said. "Yeah, a recording studio would be cool, I got a new track from the band and want to try out some lyrics for it." She said in response to the studio suggestion. "Well, my father's german, hence the fairly wierd surname, but my mother was British and and I was born and raised in England." She replied, a very miniscule british accent in her normal talking voice, although basically unhearable unless someone focused hard to pick it out. "What about you, where'd you come from?"

@DuchessAriel

Status
Not open for further replies.