Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien stepped forward next, his own mic around his neck. "I am the student council secretary, Damien Wilson. I am a third year student as well in this academy. I have also came to master the occupant of modelling, able to provide help in the areas of photography, photoshoots and photoshop. Along with this, I am also here for the occupant of writing, in which I have mastered fictional writing. I will offer assistance to those who would benefit from it in either of those occupants." With that he stepped back into position, with a slight nod of the head to substitute for a bow. Then he waited for Cai to preform their introduction, every now and again glimpsing to his side without moving his head to look at Thalia. One of these days he would actually ask her out, rather than just almost pointless flirting.

Lyndsay was sat near the back of the hall, listening to the introductions. She didn't care for the three students introducing themselves, guessing none of them were into the occupation she came here to master. Surely there would be others in ehr style of music who got accpeted. However, she did note down that the girl, the student president, was quite attractive, although on her way in she had overheard the secretaryquite poorly and obviously flirting with her.

Phoenix remained silent as the introductions began. She sat near the front, quietly glancing around. One good look at the president and she could already tell she though she was all that. Mastered? If she mastered anything she wouldn't be here. Phoenix leaned her head back and began coming up with a dance in her head, something she often did when she was bored. Hearing the girl finish, she opened her eyes and looked at the next one to speak. All of them so far seemed full of themselves and she didn't like it one bit. She noticed Damien glancing in Thalia's direction multiple times and it made her want to gag. She glanced over at the only one left to speak and instantly found herself sitting up a bit taller. Okay maybe it won't be that bad here...

Elisa was leaning back casually in her chair as the student council introduced themselves. She fought with herself to not pull her hood up and just fall asleep during the ceremony. Idly, the girl fiddled with one of her earrings, twisting and turning it without really paying any attention to it at all. So far, only one of these people was anywhere close to her occupant. And that girl was mainly a model. The people at this school were really pretty. She hummed to herself, biting her lip and looking down at herself. Jeans, dark grey t-shirt, and black hoodie. Black Chucks to complete the set. Elisa forced her eyes back up to the stage, waiting patiently.

Thalia sighed noticing some of the reactions of the students. She looked at he watch realizing it was already time for lunch. "Now that is over with I would like all students to report to the main hall for lunch. After that you are free to do as you wish and explore the school. I however will remind you that inside the class rooms and Studios are off limits unless a teacher, myself or member of student council is supervising. For today no one will be entering any of the class rooms since classes don't start until Monday." Says the head Mistress before leaving.

"I'm going to the guarden. Want to join me Damian?" She ask her friend after she takes off her mic. "I've been feeling like playing my violin for a while now." She smiles.

@UnboundDestiny

Damien took off his own mic as well before responding to Thalia. "Of course, I would love to join you." Damien smiled, wanting to hear her play her violin along with generally enjoying time around her. He watched the students begin to leave the hall, trying to spot out any who showed potential just by their physical characteristics. "Unfortunately, I'm afraid we may have both came off as snobby perfectionsists." He added with a sigh, having seen some of the front row student's reactions to their introductions.

"Yeah. I honestly didn't know how to introduce myself in this kind of situation. Normal schools would be like 'Hi I'm Thalia your student body Prez.'" She mocked the normal into. With a sigh she runs her hands threw her long raven hair her blue orbs twikling. "Maybe my playing will draw in a few students for the party tonight." She smiles picking up her violin from the student council room. "Hold the case okay." She smiles handing it to him with the cherry wood violin in her hands. She then starts her song. The song was raw and filled with lots of emotion a song never heard before. Somehow the melody was warm and sad yet friendly. She closed her eyes and danced around as she played her song happily geting a few veiws from students who stopped in amazement.

In all honesty she was being a show off she was enjoying herself and didn't care much what others thought. To her the only thought that mattered where her own. A few of the dancers danced around to the melody with excitement as her melody filled the school.

@UnboundDestiny

Damien watched as he held the case, watching her play the instrument with grace and skill. He thought she was honestly one of the best violin players he had seen, which did make sense due to her early enrollment in the school and position as student president, meaning she must have a lot of skill. However, as he watched her play he couldn't help but feel that his opening introduction to the new students had alienated some of them from him due to acting sorta snobby, mainly following Thalia's example. He mentally noted down that he would have to try and mingle in with some of the new students at the big party tonight, making friends and showing that in reality, he actually isn't too different to them. As the dancers and students watched Thalia as well, he leaded against a wall and listened, although in actuality (Although fairly secret) this was not his idea of ideal music.

@Sephiria

Once the ceremony ended Elisa stood from her chair and tucked her hands into her jean pockets. She lowered her gaze and pulled her hood up over her head, sighing contentedly at the warmth it created. In her daze, she ended up bumping into someone before she realized it. The obstacle was relatively soft but she was so shocked from the impact, her phone fell from her hand to the floor "Gah... Sorry, sorry..." She bent down to grab her phone but only bumped her head into the backside of whoever she had run into the first time. "Oof!" Rubbing her head, she stood, finally looking up to see who she'd inconvenienced this time and muttering with an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry sorry!" The dark-haired girl she saw there confused her at first. It was like she was looking at one of the fans from the festivals she played in. "Uhh... I'm sorry. I didn't see you."

@UnboundDestiny

Meanwhile, Lyndsay made her way out of the hall with the flow of students, heading outside. She faintly heard violin music, although ignoring it. She was soon bumped into by someone behind her, once directly in the back and then once in the butt as the person bent over to pick up their phone. She looked at the girl, thinking she looked like someone she would see frequenting her band at one of the clubs or concerts. She smiled slightly at the girl, not minding being bumped into if it meant she could meet someone like her who honestly, was not that bad looking. "It's fine, happens to me all the time." Lyndsay said. "I'm Lyndsay, but go by the name Lynn Gunn in my band." She said casually.

Amalia and Bellamy

"She's gorgeous," Amalia's voice was barely a whisper while the student body president, Thalia, "first goal, become friends with her." She turned to Bellamy to see his reaction who simply raised an eyebrow at her. Sure, Bellamy was impressed by the student council and especially the student body president, they seemed accomplished and skiled. Bellamy was jeleaous that they all had opportunites over the last few years he hadn't, but at the same time he wasn't to worried. He wasn't the most skillful on a runway but he was pretty good at photoshoots, although he wanted to do both. He noted he could learn a few things from all of the council, but he didn't respond to Amalia until the assembly was over and they were walking to lunch.

"Good luck being her friend, she's way above you and you're," He looked at his little sister, realizing he might hurt her feelings, "You want to do runway mostly. She's a photoshoot model." Bellamy tried to cover for his little slip up, hoping he didn't take a big stab at his sister's self esteem.

"I want to do both!" Amalia exclaimed, "But I have to do runway, so when I show my work off at Fashion Week I can be one of the models. And then when everyone wants pictures I will be prepped to do that too. I'm sure I could learn a lot from her. I wonder if I could get her to wear one of my designs..." Amalia's voice trailed off again. She almost dropped her notebook while in thought but held it tight enough she didn't drop it.

Bellamy ate lunch while Amalia sat next to him sketching, she wasn't exactly hungry after all the excitement. She wanted to sketch the gates, the auditorium, and finally she made a sketch of Thalia at the assembly. "Do you want to explore? Or am I going to go all alone?" Bellamy said in a monotone voice to his sister, he had finished his meal ten minutes ago and waited patiently for his sister.

"You go. I want to remember the other council members and sketch them." She spoke, not even looking at Bellamy, and began to sketch the other members.

Bellamy got up to leave and explore, he mostly wandered around the school without really taking it in until he came across a group of students listening to a melody. He stood and listened to the violin. 'A violin playing character would be interesting...'

Elisa smiled brightly, flashing her white teeth, when the girl brushed it off. She patted her own head, the movement pushing the hood from her head to reveal her long brown hair. Her movement would allow the multitude of piercings that lined both ears to be revealed briefly. "It's nice to meet you." She grinned and stuck her hand out to offer to shake. "I'm Eli. But on stage it's Lizzy Lottie." She laughed a bit nervously before something hit her. "Wait... Gunn... I've heard your music! The band is always so tight live. I wish my guys had the timing your band does."

@UnboundDestiny

Last edited:
When the ceremony was over, Phoenix stood up and silently began to walk around, trying her best to avoid hitting anyone. At the sound of the violin, she rolled her eyes before focusing them on Thalia. If there was one thing she hated more than almost anything, it was showoffs. It was obvious that she wasn't playing for the fun of it more so than to show off and Phoenix didn't like it. Not to mention the choice of music was horrible if she was trying to get everyone excited. Shaking her head slightly, she turned and began in the opposite direction, deciding to try and avoid Ms. Wannabe Perfection as much as possible.

-ACE-

Ace was quite unimpressed with the people around him. When he was finally excused, he headed straight for the cafeteria. Lunch sounded good right now... but the test would be to see if the school's food was any good. His long legs carried him to the room where lunch was being served, and he looked for some kind of menu.

-SILVER-

Silver cheered when Thalia showed up during the opening ceremony. It seemed like a few students had taken a disliking to her, but he was sure he'd be able to warm them up to her if given the chance. Then everyone was free to go. Even though he was short, the tanned boy had a great presence, so people saw him before any collisions occurred. He was able to slip through the crowd and get outside in time to hear Thalia start playing. He hadn't seen her in person since a few years ago, but since he'd been in touch, he was able to recognize her pretty easily.

He heard her tune and smiled. He saw a few others start dancing, and so he decided he'd join in as well. He introduced himself to a random person and then started copying their dancing on the spot. At first, he had to glance over at them every few seconds, but before long he understood their rhythm and he was dancing in perfect sync with this stranger. He could even predict what this person would do to change dancing style and keep up very well. Yes, dancing and people were where two of his biggest strengths lie, the third being singing. He waited for Thalia to look in his direction so he could wave when she saw him.

@Sephiria

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai stood on stage with the rest of the student council. Thalia and Damien were able to get a good introduction in, but the time was clearly miscalculated. Thalia closed the ceremony, which was just as well. The audience reaction was not what he had hoped. He imagined it may hit Thalia's ego hard. On second though, maybe not. She was fairly secure in herself.

As Cai listened to the others speak, he scanned the crowd and noticed one new student in particular. She perked up when she saw him for the first time, a reaction Cai is not unfamiliar with, what with being a model and all. She was slim, with dark hair and eyes that intrigued him. When the counsel exited the stage, he approached her, calm and suave.

"Hi, my name is Cai. I didn't get the chance to introduce myself up there, I'm the student council VP." He held out his hand to shake hers. "The president is having a party tonight if you'd like to tag along. Everyone's invited."

@Aleczandrya
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney watched the ceremony from her seat in the middle toward the back. She eyed the ones on stage, the ones with power and prestige. She noticed a trend with everyone she saw: there were so many performers. Everyone talented and beautiful. She wondered if her writing would be good enough to make it in this idol world.

The ceremony ended, and Delaney headed out with the wave of other students. As she walked she overheard one of the student council members talking to someone. Something about a party, and everyone being invited. She hesitated. Should she go? Delaney thought about what her friends had told her before she left. "Have fun. Makes some friends. It's not all about the schoolwork in your business. Sometimes it's who you know." To the best of her knowledge, there were no other writers on the student council, but if she were to meet one, a party would be the best place to do so.

"Excuse me, everyone's invited?" For a moment she imagined everyone in this giant auditorium, crammed into someone's tiny home. But truthfully, not everyone would show up. And she should one of the ones who does.
[/fieldbox]

Phoenix turned around when she heard someone speak to her and stopped when she saw the same guy that was on the stage. "So you must be Mr. Wannabe Perfection," she said sarcastically as she crossed her arms. When he invited her to a party at Thalia's she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "And be forced to interact with her after the vibe she gave off? The whole 'I'm better than all of you because I'm older' crap. I doubt I'll go. She said she mastered that stuff she listed but if she mastered it then she would t be here, would she," she said simply before sighing. Now that she got that off her chest, she could actually be nice. "Phoenix," she said simply, introducing herself.
@CylciaAlyann

'This face isn't quite right for Thalia, I should go see if I can find her. One more look and I should be able to get this right'. Amalia gathered up her sketchbook, she still hadn't eaten, and began to walk around. She liked to save memories by drawing them, they evoked emotion and could inspire her later. The outfit Thalia wore too was more punk then what she normally designed, her favourite kind of clothes were flowy and flowery. But to be a good designer she knew she needed to be an expert at everything.

Amalia wandered the hallways, amused by all the chatter and laughter. She loved how everyone here was different ages and here for their own specialties. Amalia just graduated from high school last year but now in this new school she felt like she was back there again, fresh and ready for the picking. She reminded herself to breath, she was a model and a fashion designer on the verge of something wonderful.

Finally Amalia found a group of students and a fantastic melody playing, she spotted her brother watching from a distance. She smiled and waved at him. He nodded his head in acknowledgment then went back to listening. Amalia was so enthused by all the people dancing and interacting with the melody that she got kind of close to the dancers and sat down to sketch the scene and maybe a few different designs based off of music. As she sat down she noticed Thalia was the one playing and she smiled to herself, now she could finish her other sketch too.

'This is a good place, everyone just dancing around with no one judging. Music being played and people enjoying it. I'm sure if I sit far enough away I can get just wrap myself up in this, just like everyone else.' Amalia thought.

Bellamy stared at his sister, confused on how she just comfortably joined the group in her own way. A small grin crept across his lips, he was glad she could just be herself and find her own muses here in school. Maybe attending the same school as his sister wouldn't be a bad thing, she was interesting after all. He had wished he brought his notebook, he wanted to write down his ideas for characters. He felt like he could be inspired too at this school.

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai could see this woman, Pheonix, was not terribly interested in Thalia. Cai understood that, and she had a point. Thalia did have quite the ego. It was never something that bothered him though, having been in the business for eight years now, he had grown accustomed to big heads. It was just how a lot of people were, right? Of course, it clearly bothered Pheonix, so in the interest of getting to know her better, he chose not to defend his friend too strongly.

"Oh, Thalia? Yeah, she's got a way about her. It's not for everyone I suppose. Anyway, you may not even see her there, since yes," he now turned to the girl with fiery hair, asking him about the party rather meekly, "everyone's invited." Cai stepped back to allow space for her to join in the conversation. "She may be quite busy with everyone else. I can bring anyone along if you'd like-" he trailed off to allow the red-head to introduce herself.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney stepped in to form a triangle around the charming stranger and the woman with the attitude problem. Had she noticed that this Thalia person had a bit of an ego? Yes. But hey, Delaney really envied that sometimes.

"Delaney. My name's Delaney. I wouldn't want to impose, but I guess I could ride with you. I don't have a car with me, after all."

Even though she had been assured that everyone was invited, attending the party was the real imposition she felt. Do they really want her there? I mean, everyone else seem to be models and musicians, what do they want with a novelist? You need to quit that, Delaney. She thought to herself. You are just as good as anyone else here. Writing is just as worthwhile. You will go to this party, and people will love you.

She smiled weakly at them both.
[/fieldbox]

@Aleczandrya

Phoenix moved aside to allow a bit more room and shrugged her shoulders. "I prefer humble people rather than someone that goes around acting better than everyone else," she said, deciding to end the conversation about her there. Looking over to the other girl as she introduced herself, she furrowed her brows before thinking to herself. "Delaney...Delaney... Oh! You're one of my roommates," she said with a wide smile. Hearing that she may not even see Thalia, Phoenix sighed and nodded. "Fine but only because I don't wanna be stuck in a room by myself," she said as she looked over at Delaney. "If you want we could get ready for you," she said, silently noticing the girl have an inner battle with herself.
@CylciaAlyann

Thalia flinched when she messed up making a loud scratching sound. "Oh sorry guys." She laughed at herself. "Oh! Now I know where I remember you from!" Yelled a guys who walked up to her "You have one hell of a body Madam President. You did a Victoria Secret catalog over the summer didn't you?" He asked. She simply chuckled "I guess I did. I forgot all about that. No in all honesty I was excited to do the photo shoot. I didn't think they would pick me I'm no where near as skinny as their Angels are so." She smiles gently at everyone before noticing a girl drawing. Curious to what the girl was drawing she walked over. "So what are you drawing might I ask?" She questioned the girl "Oh I'm sorry. I'm Thalia, nice to meet you." She holds out her hand.

@Alice Falling

Amalia had noticed the loud screech and it made her draw a line across her page, she laughed at herself though and was erasing it when suddenly she heard someone talking to her. Looking up she recognized the face, Thalia. Immediately Amalia stood up, her face red with embarrassment, "Wha-" She cleared her throat to get a hold of herself, glancing at her brother for a split second and back to Thalia, "What I am drawing? Oh, um," Amalia chucked, trying to play it cool, "I was drawing the scene, the dancers, you, and possibly a skirt made out of music notes?" Amalia turned her sketch book upside down to glance at it again, she had lost what she was doing just a second earlier, "Oh and I am Amalia." She took Thalia's hand and shook it.

@Sephiria

Status
Not open for further replies.