Idlaide - The Rays of Fortune OOC

I have to go to bed as well. Also, I shall be working all morning so I will not be able to post until the afternoon or later.

How big are the rays? Like just a tiny plane meant for flying? Or are the pilots expected to live in them?

There are pictures in Quiet Ones first post.
He's right. The size of yours are the smallest one in the picture, but they'll eventually grow thanks to the nanotech stores inside them. Mine is the big one, since I've been flying it for about 20 years.

Okay so I'll take that as a no, they cannot sleep on board the ship.

Well, you could but it's confined to a chair for now, so it wouldn't be very comfortable. Don't worry. We settle in the abandoned factory.

Don't worry. I think Max will be nice to you. Technically, he wasn't supposed to get a Ray either. Remember my first post? For the first few years the other pilots said he stole Idlaide.

PLOT POINTS ARE NEVER FUNNY!

...Okay, that's a lie. They can be sometimes. :)

By the way, anyone know where @Disgruntled Goat is? He was one of the first to make a character and I'm wondering why no post.

Most plot points amuse me. For various reasons, including the fact that I'm pretty much insane.

Oh and I was rping with some friends and there was this one girl who had a Mary Sue, and every single post she wrote made me burst into a fit of giggles.

Reactions: Quiet One
I probably have no reason to like that, but I do. :)

Okay I found one of my favorite quotes of hers.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm so very sorry, but I do not wish to leave and you have no power to make. Now if you'll excuse me while I slap you, both. Thank you." she said as she slapped Akirea and Faye really hard.[/BCOLOR]

Okay, that is kind of funny.

Yeah and before that she turned into Madoka from pmmm and tried to recruit all our characters to be 'magical girls'.

I think her entire list of powers is as follows:
Egyptian magic
changing the time of day and weather
mind control
shape-shifting
teleportation
healing
telekinesis
wish-granting

And to top it off her name was Glimmer.

Yay!

Um...all those powers together basically makes a god. I can see how that would get old fast.

And seriously, Glimmer? Seriously?

Yeah that's what I said... okay at this point I'm just kinda ranting, but it's still pretty amusing.

And there's my character, a well brought-up lady with incredible diplomacy skills, but no idea how to fight. And she was supposed to go up against the glimmer god.

Well that sounds fair. I can think of, like, twelve ways her character could kill yours. What the hell?

And now you've gotten yourself in a similar situation. Granted, none of us our godly, but Yukiko does seem to have a bit of a disadvantage right now.

Yus but no one expects anything from her. And one day she'll surprise them all with a few bombs and meat cleavers.

Jk, jk, but she'll learn some stuffs.