Idlaide - The Rays of Fortune OOC

Yeah they can all line up and jump off like lemmings

PearlsLemmings.jpg

Sheet for pilot:

Name: Wayne Domino

Appearance:
star_citizen_fan_art_by_tector_victorious-d6jq3l5.jpg

Personality: Wayne is a calm, cool, and rational person. He looks at every situation from a detached and logical standpoint. He tends to keep to himself and a small circle of any friends he might make.

Talents: Parkour artist, Martial Artist, Knife fighter, Great cook, Wood statue carver

Planet/moon of origin: Aguaceles

Brief Bio: Wayne was recruited out of a bar after a particularly bad fight. A despite over who got last call led to three broken ribs and several lacerations on one side, while the other escaped with a particularly bloody coat. Wayne was at the dry cleaners when they found him. He figured this life was better then jail, so he came along. The decision was an easy one. He lived alone in a single room apartment, no girlfriend, no friends, no family to speak of. He had a reputation that kept people away from him. One involving good cooking, bad statues, and knife fighting.

Sheet for Ray ship:

Name: Persona non Grata

Color: Pitch black

Personality: Persona is more easy going then Wayne, relying more on impulse then logic. It doesn't take much time to analyze situations, instead preferring to improvise until Wayne can come up with a solution.
There. All fixed up.

Hi, I hope there are still spots because this looks really interesting! I'm working on something at the moment, and will try to post it as soon as possible!

Pilot

Name: Cynthia Sophronia

Appearance: To describe Cynthia, she has a very pale complexion that compliments her rich brown eyes and flowing black hair. Her eyebrows have a very fine shape to them that arch above her long eyelashes. She is about a medium height for her age and has some defining curves. She loves pairing up different pieces of clothes with contrasting fabrics to complement each other. Just know that is always sports a fierce and confident look on her face to make people take her seriously. For a more clear description, I have an image.
ace_trainer_megumi_by_reidash-d4x0epy.jpg

Personality: Cynthia has a very confident personality, which is a reflection of her parental background. When she speaks to people, she gives them total attention and stares them in the eye. Her words are very firm and she knows how to demand what she wants. She is respectful to the people above her, but she has a bit of a bad habit to talk down to people with lower social statuses compared to her. She is a bit arrogant, but tends to control it when the time comes where she needs too. She is also extremely competitive.

Talents: Cynthia is very good at hiding her personal feelings to deceive people. Basically, she is a fantastic actress. She is good at making quick decisions and analyzing financial situations. She is especially good with math and logic problems. She is also good at managing people and selling pitches to people. She can also speak more than just a few languages relatively fluently. However, she is most fluent in English and traditional Chinese.

Planet/Moon of Origin: Rivas

Brief Bio: Cynthia comes from a family of financial monsters, to say bluntly. Her father always had a high status in the world of trade and the economy itself. Her entire family, in fact, has had high statuses in this area of work. They've always known and been taught how to be a shark in those kinds of waters. Without any regard for how it will affect other families, they do whatever they want to put their family on the top of the markets. This includes, Cynthia, who was for the longest time the only heir to this generation of her family. Her mother, to her father's disappointment, was only able to have one child, who was Cynthia. Although typically the heir would be male, Cynthia got the opportunity to become the new family shark, so she was taught all of the skills she needed to have. She had her entire life planned for her, and she liked it that way. She had even started working in the economic market once she turned eighteen because her father's body has been growing sickly as he has gotten older. This was, until, her mother was finally confirmed to be pregnant again, and they found out it was a boy. This meant Cynthia lost her place to an unborn child, and would more than likely be married off to another financial family to strengthen family bonds. She was even ripped out of all work once the gender of the new baby was confirmed. Well, she most definitely did not want to be a house wife like she would be if she was married off. So, she started desperately searching for other opportunities. She grew to hate her father, and wanted more than anything to get away from him. They had been so close for so many years, and once he heard word that a boy was being born, she meant nothing to him anymore. During this period of rage in her life, the inductors contacted her about being inducted into the program. At the point when they contacted her, they did not have many recruits in her area and it seemed like she would be an interesting candidate looking at her background and skill set. It was a given that they would know a lot about her family because they were so famous in the economic market. So, in an angry haze, she childishly decided to join. She did this without asking permission of her family, as a way to stick it to them.

Ray Ship

Name: Vincent

Color: Because she generally wears black and white, she would prefer for her ship to match. These colors are very professional to her, and she is all about being professional.

Personality: In a way, Cynthia is like an economic princess, so it would make sense that Vincent has a personality similar to a servant of a butler. Vincent is loyal, calm, and rational. Vincent would know when to stop her and when to push her forward in her decisions. Vincent would know when to get close to her and when to give her time to herself, knowing the respectful boundaries of a servant to a master. Cynthia has been around workers before, so a worker like personality compliments her own very well.

((Sorry this took so long, and sorry it's so long in general! Once I started writing, I could not stop! If there are any problems please tell me!))

Last edited by a moderator:
That's actually a damn fine CS. All these nice CS' are making me embarassed of the short one I gave.

That's actually a damn fine CS. All these nice CS' are making me embarassed of the short one I gave.
Well, Quiet One did say not to put too much detail in the bio. Helps to keep things interesting and allows all of us a chance to get to know the other characters through interacting with them. So your bio is just fine. :]

Oh wow thanks! Your CS was probably better for what this is though. I mean, the creator did ask for something shorter so I would not feel bad at all for creating something smaller. It just gives you more room to explore your character in a live setting!

@egglegg & @Lyra Meiko: Accepted both of you, though I keep saying the Rays aren't formal military.

@Everyone: I believe that makes...nine. Might be able to start this today! I've got a fair amount of free time and might be able to get us going.

You could go back and edit your original post if you really wanted to, but I don't see any reason. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, either, since Quiet One did ask for a succinct bio... Arguably, you're the only person that did that. :P

Actually, yes. Was thinking of getting this up in a few minutes, to tell the truth.

Glad to see everybody's picked up on this so quickly! You're posts are all awesome so far! Unfortunately, I'm turning in for the night, so I'll play catch-up in the morning.