Idk What to Title This

L

Lioness075

Original poster
Anyways, hello everyone. I hope to be able to become active on here sooner than later. I've got five years of experience under my belt RPing on another site and am hoping to branch out a little to find more adventures to go on. I don't at all see myself as an actual furry, but after reading the Maximum Ride books addictively and multiple times, I love the idea of mutants (I'm also a bit obsessed with X-Men) and so most of my characters tend to have an animalistic feature or are an anthro. But I can play a human character just as well because I know that preference doesn't fit in every RP's world. Usually if I can't have my character preference, then I'll try to give my character a pet since that's like a halfway version of what I would want lol.

Oh, but I like to think of myself as an adept and advanced RPer nowadays. I have been able to juggle four characters with different personalities in one RP before without ever mixing them up with one another. I can roleplay a human or human-like character just as well as I can roleplay an animal as is needed. I like to think I'm a jack-of-most-trades when it comes to RPing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I like your fox avatar. :3

Anyways, hi, nice to meet you. Welcome to Iwaku. I wish you the best in finding some fun, exciting roleplays to enjoy!

Reactions: Lioness075
Welcome to iwaku! Always a joy to see experienced RPers choose to join us! Settle in and have a look around and please let us know if you have any questions. We're always happy to help! welcome aboard and HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: Lioness075