Hey ill do a fate stay night or my Hero academia fandom.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: GuanYue
!!! I am definitely a potential partner-- I just have one question, though ...

I'm new, so this might be stupid to ask, but is there a way to make threads private? That way people can't snoop in our writing--

I'm new, so this might be stupid to ask, but is there a way to make threads private? That way people can't snoop in our writing--
The only way I know of is to do it through conversation (PMs) or doing it on a google doc.

The only way I know of is to do it through conversation (PMs) or doing it on a google doc.

Oh, okay!! Nevermind mind, then. ^^; You said you don't do PM roleplays, which is why I was asking-- but ! I hope you find great partners. 😊

-stares at the Kingdom Hearts one- Hnnn...... Yes. I'm all for it 8D Been playing Kingdom Hearts since it came out and I didn't know I craved a KH rp until I saw this.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! ^-^

It says on my profile that I only do PM's but I'm trying to get better at doing it in forums. orz

Hi! I saw a lot of things in your preferred genres/likes that match up with mine and I'd be interested in RP with you. I was curious if there were some ideas you'd been craving lately though?

• Ah Seen It
Hi! I saw a lot of things in your preferred genres/likes that match up with mine and I'd be interested in RP with you. I was curious if there were some ideas you'd been craving lately though?

UHHHHH
//quickly looks over list of genres
tbh ancient civ meets modern/futuristic. I've been wanting to play my little mayan princess for a grip but I find it's not a theme people are too interested when it's ancient going to modern and not the other way around???

Oh. My. GOD.

PICK ME OOH OOH PICK ME PLS. I KNOW I'M NEW AND I'VE BEEN STARING AT YOUR POST AND YOUR PROFILE FOR LIKE A MILLION YEARS BUT I LOVE YOU ALREADY AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE OF YOUR IDEAS OOF OOF OOF.

• Spicy

UHHHHH
//quickly looks over list of genres
tbh ancient civ meets modern/futuristic. I've been wanting to play my little mayan princess for a grip but I find it's not a theme people are too interested when it's ancient going to modern and not the other way around???

I'll admit I'm not sure where to go from there. Maybe tell me what ideas you have for her, and I'll see if I can't at least think of something?

Oh. My. GOD.

PICK ME OOH OOH PICK ME PLS. I KNOW I'M NEW AND I'VE BEEN STARING AT YOUR POST AND YOUR PROFILE FOR LIKE A MILLION YEARS BUT I LOVE YOU ALREADY AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE OF YOUR IDEAS OOF OOF OOF.

8D
HELLO HELLO YOU ARE PICKED.
QUICK PICK GENRES AND MAYBE I CAN TALK IDEAS???

I'll admit I'm not sure where to go from there. Maybe tell me what ideas you have for her, and I'll see if I can't at least think of something?

In reality, all the ideas I have for her are tidbits of interactions I want to see happen.
She wakes up in a modern-ish world. Has to learn technology because holy shit is this some kind of advanced magic or what. In terms of direction, it really depends on everything else going on with the rp.

In reality, all the ideas I have for her are tidbits of interactions I want to see happen.
She wakes up in a modern-ish world. Has to learn technology because holy shit is this some kind of advanced magic or what. In terms of direction, it really depends on everything else going on with the rp.

So it would basically be your princess thrown into the modern world and having to adapt, possibly with the aid of somebody she met? Because I can definitely work with that. I might need a moment to find a good OC for it, but I'd definitely be up for plotting further with you!

@Dao Ma Ooh, if you're still looking for people, I'd love to RP something with you! :D

@Dao Ma Ooh, if you're still looking for people, I'd love to RP something with you! :D

I'm putting a pause on more partners for now for mental health recovery reasons but I'll hit you up when I'm accepting again.