6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Victorian, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, time period fantasies, semi-realism, slice of life, organization/agencies, gangs, dystopian, dark, comedy, medieval fantasy

Hi. I am Dao. And this is Dao's thread. But this is the new and improved Dao's thread. I felt like going for a more storybook theme. *COUGHS* ANYWAYS WE ARE NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT THE AESTHETICS! I'm back at it, looking for a few potential RP partners or.. groups, idk. idk what I want but I can give you a general idea of things here and there. Maybe we can work something out from there.

BEST WAY TO CONRACT DAO
- PM right here on iwaku!
- Discord: Dao Ma#4587 (please, if you send a friend request tell me who you are on iwaku or fear the frying pan)​

• - I am 27 years old, college graduate
    - Work 2 jobs full time with changing hours
    - Loves to just chat just because about random things that may not have to do with anything
    - Yes, an anime and manga fan tho fandoms are limited
    - Generally roleplays guys but willing and wanting to play females as well
    - Plays multiple characters on a regular basis
    - Prefers anime/illustrated pics
    - Read my iwaku profile for more info about me???
  • - Age 18+ partners only
    - Someone that will bare with me and poke me to keep going with the rp even if I blank out
    - Someone chill that doesn't mind speed posting back and forth or posting once a week depending on my hectic schedule
    - Someone willing to chat with me even if we're not really rping in that very moment
    - Someone willing to start and restart ideas with me when they seem to falter or come to a stop.
    - I... I think that's it??? 8D
  • -Original Ideas
    - SOME Fandoms (see list of fandoms below)
    - Thread RPs (please no more discord rp requests I can't even rn)
    - World Building
    - Occasional Smut (only if we've become something considered as friends and neither of us feel awk about it)
    - Make Storyline as We Go
    - Make and Follow a Storyline
    - Play Multiple Characters
    - Anime FC's (sometimes real pic but I need some convincing)
  • - Discord rps (I've got enough of 'em on my plate!)
    - PM rps
    - Overly sexual scenes/sexcentric rps (means probably won't do redstar rps)
    - Overly gory scenes (too much gore makes me squeamish)
    - Strictly romance (goes along with sexcentric no-no)
    - Fandoms of things I don't know very well
    - Furrys
    - Tooooo realistic slice of life (I like fantasy in my slice of fantasy life)

• Dystopian || Cyberpunk || Steampunk || Dieselpunk || Victorian Era || Late 19th Century || WW2 Era || 1920's Era || Prohibition Era || Medieval Fantasy || Urban Fantasy || Futuristic Fantasy || Wuxia || Historical Fantasy || Ancient Civilization meets Modern/Future || Magical Boy/Girl || Supernatural/Paranormal || Dark || Action || Comedy || Slice of Life || Random Interactions || Kings and Queens and Knights and Bandits || Unlikely Contracts || Angels || Demons || Spirits/Kami || Japanese Folklore || Mythology || Fairytales || Serious Scenes || Comedic Scenes || Romance || Bromance || Friendships and Rivalries || Light-hearted || Oddball Characters || Odd Couples || Forced to Work Together || Unrequited Attraction || Secret Agents || Superpowers || Semi-realism || Anime Logic
  • Please keep in mind I only play OCs and would like to keep it mainly OCs unless by nature of the fandom requires someone premade

-Fate/Stay Night Series
    - Kingdom Hearts
    - Pokémon
    - Boku no Hero Academia
    - Fairytales/Grimm Tales/Alice in Wonderland
  • HOLY CRAP I HAVE NO IDEAS RN FOR THIS SECTION. DX

EXTRAS & PROMPT GAME

Here is my poor excuse of a character bin: CHARACTERS Dao Ma's Character Bin
I have a tooon more characters than that. But if you're interested in hearing about some of the ones I've been craving feel free to ask!

Writing Prompt Game
So I've got an idea to help spark some ideas. Send me 5 words and two story genres, and I will write up a premise of a story. This is not required.

Example:
I hate my fuckin life // Fantasy, Horror

There's this small kingdom surrounded by a forest on one side and mountains on the other. It's a medieval-like kingdom. For about ten years now, there has been a dark force that has been creeping in, threatening the kingdom's walls. But every time soldiers are sent out to fight this impending darkness, they find nothing but whispers of the wind in the forest. Five years ago started the beginning of the kingdom's demise. The crowned prince committed suicide and the other heirs were either too young or seemed unsuitable. But they placed up another. And another. And another. But every year, for one reason or another each of the children mysteriously died. The king and queen now desperate--even though they keep trying to conceive, the queen and every consort turn up barren--they search the entire kingdom for a selected few that may be suitable to take on the royal lineage. The king and queen can no longer rule by blood, and so are forced to adopt peasant children. Even more so because every noble blood seems to die in either a tragic accident or suicide. And they all have something in common before their deaths. Each are marked with black veins that look very much like the trees out in the forest.

Last edited:
Bruh, I love you already ( ̄ε ̄@)

Jk. Anyway, anything in particular you're looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh, I love you already ( ̄ε ̄@)

Jk. Anyway, anything in particular you're looking for?
Hi. Sorry. I went out of town for my dad's wedding. I'm back now. DX

Nothing exact;y in particular. I think I am craving something less modern fantasy. But that's about all I got. D;

It's alright, no worries. :3

So, modern fantasy. Like modern-world setting but with fantasy elements?

It's alright, no worries. :3

So, modern fantasy. Like modern-world setting but with fantasy elements?
Mm, that’s what I see modern fantasy as. But I would like less than that, so something from the 1800s and earlier with fantasy. Could be anything from magic, beasts and monsters, different races, etc.

Ooohh, me likey. Somewhere around Victorian/Baroque-era with magic slapping and faries. Yep, let's go with it.

Anyway, you have a Discord, right? It's alright with you if I add you there?

Oh yeah, sure!

Hello! I read this and I found it quite interesting. I would be very happy to roleplay if you are still open and available for a partner. Also, I completely understand your rules and your dont’s and I respect them. If you would like to roleplay, make sure to pm me and we can talk about the genres you are most interested in and things such as that!
Thanks!

How does a rivalry-partnership between a Thief and a Dragon sounds to you?

That's the only thing I can think right off, the other being City Guard x Witch...

Let’s talk I have a lot of medieval fantasy plots in mind.

Hi. Hello. I am here kind of. Sorry, I went through a bit of troubles before the site update. I am going to update my listings and contact some peeps again. ;;>3<;;

Eyy Dao updated the first post! It's not completely updated but it's a start.

edit;;

Oh crap did I not see people's messages???
@Alexandria @Gossip @LoveandHate91 sorry if I didn't respond to you guys! I don't know if I didn't see the posts or did but didn't remember or what. Let me know if you're still interested maybe???

WonderCafé idea has been taken. I will be adding up more ideas soonish.

Hi! If you're still looking for partners, I might have an idea that mixes well with your preferred genres, some fantasy and rather than an old person in modern times a modern person in old times? x

Reactions: GuanYue
lol again I need to update this. eAe

If you're still looking I'd love to plot :)

Reactions: ness.obsess
Reactions: Huntress
Still sounds good :)

I'll add you on Discord, I'm Huntress on there too.

Reactions: GuanYue