Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Parker

Original poster
No more school until the fall semester and a relaxed work schedule causes me to be in search of some roleplays to fill up my spare time. I'm pretty relaxed.

- Character A is really relaxed about his sexuality and doesn't put a label on it. He's really open-minded about everything and will pretty much try anything once. Character B is very uncomfortable around anyone who doesn't identity as straight. He comes from a homophobic and closed-minded family that taught him to live his life by strict rules. The two are assigned to be college roommates and Character A decides to do everything he can to get Character B to change his mindset.

Who I'll play: Either

- Character A is a thirty-something-year-old woman who is lonely and has has many recent failed attempts at a relationship with both genders. She's sure that the only way she can ever be happy is finding her soulmate. Character B is in her early twenties and is currently attending art school. After a violent encounter with her previous roommate, she leaves the dorm and sees an ad in the paper for a roommate placed by Character A. Character B sets up a meeting with Character A and they hit it off instantly, and Character A and Character B decide they would make great roommates and maybe even something more.

Who I'll play: Character B

- Character A is in her forties and works at a high school as the head of the drama department and also teaches world history. Character B is also in his forties and is married to Character A. He works at the same school his wife does. He teaches advanced math. Both of them have a dangerous and dark side to them. They've started working at that particular school for one purpose, to find a young couple that they both could become obsessed with. Character A is the first one who noticed Character C, a girl that was in her senior year and loves theater. Character C was the only student involved in school plays that liked Character A. Everyone else thought the new teacher was strange and cruel. Character D is Character C's boyfriend. They've been steadily dating since their freshman year. Both Character C and Character D are in Character B's class. Character A and B decide they've found their perfect matches and abduct Character C and Character D, planning on traveling all over the country with them and forcing them, if needed, to be in a romantic-type relationship with both of them.

Who I'll play: Character B and Character C

- Character A had a troubled youth, but overcame it with much difficultly. She ran away from home at age sixteen and became a prostitute to survive. She managed to break free of that life and obtain two jobs, one at a coffee shop and the other as a waitress. She worked hard to pay her way through college and is now a successful business woman. Character B is seventeen years old and has just left her abusive home-life behind. She has only a little money and can't get a job because of her lack of address and age. She chooses the only method of making money she can think of, prostitution. While driving through a rough neighborhood, Character A notices Character B standing on a street corner and is reminded of what she overcame. Character A decided to help Character B, but things get more complicated when Character B's father actively tries to track her down.

- Character A and Character B are both females. When they were young, it was a time when their love was forbidden. They had to keep their relationship a secret and managed to do so until Character B’s father walked in on them kissing. After the man chased off Character A and screamed at Character B, Character B ran out of the house upset. She didn’t see a car coming and ran out it front of it. The accident put her in a coma and she’s stayed in that state for many years. During that time, Character B’s parents became understanding about their daughter’s sexuality and began to get to know the woman she had loved so much. Character B wakes up in a hospital bed only to find out that she’s been in a coma for twenty years. Her family has never been able to move on and have always acted as if Character B would returning home soon. Character A joined them in this and has practically become part of the family. She’s never been able to love anyone else.

- Character A has recently been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. Since the diagnosis Character B, Character A’s wife, hasn’t been properly taking care of herself. She’s been focusing all her attention on Character A and has barely slept and eaten. One night while she’s on the way to the hospital to be with her wife, Character B falls asleep at the wheel and get’s into a car accident that causes her to have amnesia.

Who I'll play: Either

- Character A left her abusive husband and assumed a new name knowing that he’d never let her get a divorce. She has since obtained a job as a secretary at a law firm and has fallen in love with a woman, Character B. They’ve even gotten married. Character A has always been quite clever and has managed to keep her true identity a secret and obtain legal-looking documents that have never raised suspicion, as far as she knew. Character A has never told Character B of her true past. Now, Character A’s husband has managed to somehow track her down and plans on taking her back with him.

Who I'll play: Character A

I really like your first plot! If you'll have me, I'd be happy to play Character B.

I like the second, fourth, sixth, and seventh ideas. I'd love to roleplay any or multiple of them with you :) Especially the sixth one

I really like your first plot! If you'll have me, I'd be happy to play Character B.
Okay! Mind sending me a PM?

I like the second, fourth, sixth, and seventh ideas. I'd love to roleplay any or multiple of them with you :) Especially the sixth one
Alright. I'd be willing to do multiple because those are the ones I'm craving most. Could you please PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.