Ideas! Steaming and brand-new, come pick up some ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace Tesla

Original poster
Hello there! My name is Grace Tesla, but you can call me Tesla. Scrolling through a lovely little place I call Tumblr, I found a list of quite a few AUs that I'd love to write! All creds go to the people who created them, of course.

But before we start, a quick few thoughts:

Okay, no one liners? Pretty please?

I'm open to playing all gender pairings- m/f, m/m, f/f, and of course, nb/agender/genderfluid/any other gender, etc.

I love your suggestions! I really do! I may seem like I want to plow through things, but I'd love to hear your ideas!

I like to make friends, and I love to chat. Come talk to me!

At least one post a day? Is that too much to ask?

Third-person, please? And fade-to-black, little-to-no-gore, and no animals/furries?

And now with that out of the way, here we go~

1. 'It was raining so hard I wasnt paying attention as I ran into the side of your car/you/your umbrella but we're both drenched now and also hey there'.'

• I got up at 2 am to get some snacks at the convenience store down the street and opened my door to find you trying to sleep on the floor of the hallway because your roommate has his fiancée over so I guess I'll lend you my couch for the night.
  • My stupid cat sneaked out on the balcony and into your open window and he has this habit of destroying furniture and pissing everywhere so I followed him inside and you came home earlier than I expected and found me in the middle of your living room but I swear I'm not a burglar ok?
  • You left your USB flash drive in the library computer and I had to go through your files to figure out who you are and I ended up reading the entirety of this book you're working on and wow you're actually really good?
  • I was trying to read in the park and your stray football freaking knocked me unconscious.
  • This really cute person rented the apartment over the bakery/flower shop/store I work at and I keep trying to find excuses to be outside when he comes home.
  • It's 3 am and you're blasting off classic rock at full volume and your music taste might be awesome but sOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FREAKING SLEEP YOU CRAPHEAD
  • My best mate somehow screwed up my tv and tonight is the season premiere of this show I really really like and no livestream will work on my computer so will you please let me watch it on your tv I promise I'll go back to my flat once it's over
  • I lost my little sibling in IKEA and I need your help finding them
  • I work at the animal shelter and you always come in to pet the cats when you're sad
  • "Oh so you're the camp counselor my little sibling keeps talking about"
  • We both have friends who party too hard and we keep running into each other in the bathroom while we hold their hair back
  • We showed up at a book club meeting but we're the only people there who are not interested in Nicholas Sparks
  • We both signed up for an adventure cycling class and we're the slowest people so we always end up biking together at the back
  • I work at Chuck E. Cheese and your sibling is having a huge birthday party
  • Your RA almost caught your illegal cat but I convinced them that it was just me meowing
  • I have a service dog and you're failing this class because you just stare at it instead of taking notes
  • Our little siblings are on rival sports teams and I've made it my life goal to cheer louder than you
  • Someone gave me a fake phone number and it's actually yours
Yeah, so message me when you're interested in one or more of them?

With love,
Tesla.

tumblr_nep3x8VCY21qb4ntoo7_250.gif

I adore the sound of the animal shelter one and the rogue cat.
Pretty please? =3 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.