2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
I've had this idea pooling in my head for a while now. Inspired by The Little Mermaid, I was wondering if anyone was willing to roleplay it with me!

So, think about a Merman that had just been beached to shore. He is on the verge of dying, but suddenly, this strange creature called a Human rescues him. The merman, being anti-social with this strange human, ends up taking them and dragging them into the water. Only to drown, reanimate, and drown again. After playing with his food, the sea creature then drags his 'prey' into the middle of the sea and leaves them for dead on an island. He guards the island, but somehow develops romantic feelings for this creature.

I can play either the Merman or the Human, and as for the pairing, it can be anything. I'm not picky at all! PM me if you're interested!

Ah, it seems The Little Mermaid wasn't the only thing that sparked the idea. It was also this picture, I don't take credit for it, and I wont be using the actual design of Eridan ( For those of you in the HS fandom, you know who he is. ) also, I am not looking for an EriSol roleplay ( just yet ) and I would be using an actual OC for the roleplay, I'm only using the picture for those of you interested and need a better idea of the Merman.