1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
To be honest I'm a sucker for romance of any kind. As well as a bit of gore, horror, or action involved.

I am looking for a couple new role plays to spice things up. To start off I can say that I can give a good solid two to three paragraphs, sometimes more depending on what has been given to me in response. It all really depends but I can promise no one liners. I have decent grammar and good spelling but I must apologize in advanced for when I use my phone to reply. My phone has a habit of changing what I type. When it comes to how quickly I expect a reply I'm pretty patient, so take your time! A good post is better than a speedy one. Life happens and don't feel like you need to explain yourself or apologize if you don't reply for a couple of days. We have all had that happen to us at one point.

I prefer to do MxM role plays but I will occasionally do an FxF if the plot really draws my attention. MxF isn't really my cup of tea when it comes to role plays. I have tried to do some before but could never really seem to get into it. When it comes to the bedroom I've been the dominant and the submissive before. What I would really love to do is a switch so that not one character is strictly the top or the bottom. Sometimes I prefer being the top, other plots I prefer to be the bottom but the ideal is a switch relationship.

Lately I have been craving some darker plots but I also do like the fluff plots as well. I have a major weak spot when it comes to fluff role plays. But as of recently I have been trying to mix in some darker plots as well. I like the role plays that include kidnapping, insane characters, blood and all that other fun stuff.

Anyways, I do have a couple plots floating around in my head along with some pairings that don't have a solid plot with it.
Character A has been a model for as long as he could remember. From the very beginning of his life his mother has forced him into this, wanting the money and the fame of being a models mother. It's all he has ever known and he hates it. This world of models is something that is slowly killing him. The drugs, the parties, the alcohol, the starving, the self hate it is slowly consuming himself to the point that he doesn't think he will ever be able to get out of this life. With his mother constantly pushing him to be the best of the best he has done things that make him ashamed. But in this world only the strong survive and the weak get eaten alive. Character B has always dreamed of being a photographer ever since he was a little kid and had been given a camera of his birthday. So when the opportunity comes to mentor with one of the best photographers in the world and to work with the top models he almost can't believe it. Yet, it's nothing like he thought it would be. It's not the glamorous life that he thought it would be. This world is full of dark secrets that are just waiting to drag you down. When he finds himself being dragged into this world that he never knew existed he isn't sure how he is going to survive as more secrets are revealed.
This plot involves drugs, anorexia, bulimia, violence, and is a more sexual plot. I would prefer to play Character A for this one and have the relationship be a switch.

Character A is considered the bad boy of his school. Yet, people can't seem to love him despite his rude exterior. With one look he could send the most hardened criminals running with their tails tucked between their legs. Parties, fights, and girls are what his world revolves around. Yet, there is one thing that he can't stand. Those that pick on people that are weaker than them. Character B is considered to be mentally handicapped. His innocent and childish demeanor caused those around him to pick on him for being different. He isn't like those around him and because of that he is singled out and brutally bullied for it. So what happens when Character A sees Character B being picked on behind the school? And what happens when the bad boy can't help but be drawn to the sweet, defenseless Character B.
I would prefer to be Character B for this plot.

Religious Themes
God x God
Demon x Angel
Guardian Angel x Human (I have a plot in mind for this)
Demon x Human
Satan worshiper x Christian/Catholic worshiper

Incest Themes
Step Father x Step Son
Brother x Brother (Plot in mind)

Mythical Theme
Monster x Human
Elf x ...
Fairy x ...
Werewolf x ...
Vampire x ...

Real Life Themes
CEO x employee
Bully x Victim
Murder x Victim
Older brother's friend x younger brother
Cross dresser x Homophobe
Prostitute x ... (Plot in mind)
Drug addict x ....

Kinks
Forced slavery
Daddy-kink
Cross Dressing
Shower sex
Age difference (significant or minor)
BDSM (most kinds)
Peeping Tom
Video taping/photography in the bedroom
Non-consensual acts
Biting
Dirty talk
Lingerie
Toys
Mpreg

If you are interested comment below or PM me!

Religious Themes
God x God
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human

Incest Themes
Brother x Brother (Plot in mind)

Mythical Theme
Monster x Human
Elf x ...
Fairy x ...
Werewolf x ...
Vampire x ...

Real Life Themes
CEO x employee
Bully x Victim
Murder x Victim
Cross dresser x Homophobe

Kinks
Forced slavery
Daddy-kink
Cross Dressing
Shower sex
Age difference (significant or minor)
BDSM (most kinds)
Peeping Tom
Video taping/photography in the bedroom
Non-consensual acts
Biting
Dirty talk
Lingerie
Toys
Mpreg

I would love to do any of this

Hello. So, I am quite new to Libertine roleplaying, but not to roleplaying in general, and I actually am interested in maybe a forced into slavery roleplay? I am not good at being dominant yet due to being new to libertine, but maybe with some practice I could be good? Would you be interested in roleplaying with me? I actually way more literate than this post perceives. I can write up five paragraphs. Anyways, just thought I'd ask. I am very interested :)

Thanks!​

Still Looking~

Still Looking~

Status
Not open for further replies.