INTEREST CHECK Ideas if anyone is intrested

o.O ...
No idea..
I can do it if no one else wants to xD
But have never played as a killer before so I maybe won't do it good.

I've played as psycho people before. But we can just wait until we get everyone that wants to join in, then ask all of them if they would like to be the killer on top of their own character.

That sounds good :9

ILL BE THE KILLER!
Sorry im late :'(
i had some problems in my life but im comeing back!

No worries. I actually have been wanting to change mine as well....but I forgot the awesome idea I had...

OK i have some ideas. Here i go:
  • Romance

1. Teen
  2. Teen Parent
  3. Cruise
  4. Capture (Someone gets captured and then they fall in love)

• Abduction

1. Children (1) Wanted children 2) Children were taken from them)
  2. Teen (Refer to romance #5)
  3. Adult/Teen (they where angry at them wanted revenge ya da ya da ya da in the making)

• Animal

1. Wolf
  2. Horse
  3. Shape Shifter
  4. Werewolf
  5. Animal Shelter
  6. Pet Store
  7. Wild Animal Sanctuary
  8. Zoo

• Party(Most would probably be horror but they can be something else as well)

1. Holiday
  2. College
  3. Birthday
  4. High School
  5. Pool
If i think of any more i will add them.

Ooo. I like some of these a lot! The Abduction (fall in love with captor) one is my favorite, I think. I also like the Animal Sanctuary or Pet Store idea.

Ooo. I like some of these a lot! The Abduction (fall in love with captor) one is my favorite, I think. I also like the Animal Sanctuary or Pet Store idea.
Sweet i love all of those ones

Were you looking to start a one-on-one with any of those? I'd like to be able to play one with you sometime.

I like these ideas .w. ~ Mainly the Wolf/Romance. I've got a plot forming in my head if you'd like to hear me out? c;

Which one would you prefer to start? PM me and let me know what you've got in mind (character-wise).