INTEREST CHECK Ideas if anyone is intrested

hummmm i like how it sounds :) or a serial killer

I like the serial killer idea. What kind should he be. And what is his/her mark?

Not mask. Mark. For example, the killer would carve something into the skin of the victim. Or raped, killed them in a certain way every time, and left the body out for display in a public place.

ops hahahah
how about a crest of a moon?

o.o . . . -chokes on food-

Whew. Okay.... I like the idea ^^

(Btw. don't worry about me. It happens to me all the time. Just ignore it)

OK :) so where are you going to post it up?

Should post the character ideas we have for us to role play as here or make an OOC thread for it and do it there?

maybe you want us to send you a character sheet?

How about the ship crashes on an island that is similar to Silent Hill? There would be days that are normal and stuff, and could stay normal for a long time, but then a small earth quake happens or some other thing to signal that the change is going to happen. The serial killer could be as scary as Pyramid Head. Just make him different.

A deformed face is creepy...I like it. Also I just found out that Pyramid Head is a rapist o.O. I've never watched the movies but I've watched someone else play the game (because there is no way in hell I'd play it) and there was a rape scene involving Pyramid Head and one of the creatures o-o
It scarred me for life...