Idea's Galore! Fandom and Originals Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emmir

Original poster
Hello!!!

Welcome one and all! Please come in and have a look!
Since this is my first thread on this site, I'll be putting my ideas on here and probably updating as I come up with more!

So let's get the basics out of the way!
Rules:
  • If you're in this section, you are obviously 18+, but I feel like I need to mention this!
  • Be willing to double up! I play both males and females and I expect you to be able to do the same. There is no bigger turn off to me than someone who will only play one role.
  • Please, please, please, be at least an intermediate level roleplayer. I'm more comfortable with adept and advanced, but as long as you can get out good quality posts, I'll be okay. My posts vary from 5-10+ paragraphs but 3 paragraphs is the absolute minimum.
  • Be able to post at least once every other day. I can typically get a post up once a day but that isn't always possible. I would rather you wait two days and give me a great post then post twenty times a day with small posts that don't really further the plot.

Ideas:
Craving
Have Plot-*

(Fandoms)
  • Supernatural*
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Teen Wolf
  • DC/Marvel Universe
  • The Walking Dead*
  • The Hunger Games
(Original Ideas)
  • Kidnapper/Kidnapped
  • Demon/Human*
  • Best Friend/Best Friend
  • Sister/Brother's Best Friend
  • Dystopian
  • Prince(ss)/Servant

Please be aware that some of these pairings will be extremely dark (Demon/Human, Kidnapper/Kidnapped). All of my plots can be shifted to accommodate someone who wishes to do a DARK roleplay! If themes like BDSM, Non-Consent, and extreme violence offend you, please let me know before hand!

All that being said, I am more than willing to fade to black in you would like me to. I'm pretty easy to get along with!
So, if you are interested, please comment here or shoot me a PM! I would love to talk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.