3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
These are RP ideas that I have in my head that I want to do. So if you're interested in any of them comment by telling me the RP idea in my list that you want to go with and RP with me.

I can do Group RPs or One on One RPs, whichever you choose.

These are the ideas I've had in my head recently for RPs

Anime Ideas
Yu-Gi-Oh - (the two series of this anime I know most about are the regular yu-gi-oh series and the gx series)
Tenchi (Muyo, Universe, In Tokyo - either one)
Speed Racer(Next generation)
Case Closed
Beyblade
Black Butler
Digimon
Bleach
One Peice
Dragon ball/Dragonball Z/Dragonball GT
Oban Star Racers
Free
Rurouni Kenshin
My Little Pony
Attack on Titan
Full Metal Alchemist
Zombie Loan
Ouran High School Host Club

Non Anime ideas
Ghost Whisperer
Elementary

Movies I've seen - RP ideas

Disney Rp ideas

Other categories I have ideas for RPs with

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinaes
Would a group for Fullmetal alchemist be fun using like an AU setting? I've been hankering to play alphonse...

• Thank You
Reactions: Machinaes
Would a group for Fullmetal alchemist be fun using like an AU setting? I've been hankering to play alphonse...

I'd be up for that, with whatever shaky memory I have left of that series.

A group Full Metal Alchemist RP? Okay then cool. I'll set it up, first the OCC thread, then the IC thread, And then send the links to you and I'll also post the links here so the others can see them as well. And I'll try my best to do it in the AU setting. I'm not really sure what you mean by that. In all the Rps I myself did the starting posts on, I've only done posts in settings I've made up before. The settings have all the anime characters in them, but I set them in different timelines instead of the original storyline in the anime itself, you know a timeline after Bradley's defeat, and where grunman is furor, and stuff like that. Unless that is the AU setting that you mean, then in that case it's fine and I know how to do it in that setting.

And you want to be Alphonse in the RP Camleen? Alright then. Awesome. I'll put you as him.
And I have a couple of my own Original characters for the RP. But as for the characters from the anime, I've been liking the idea of roleplaying Winry for a while recently so I'll Rp her too.

And I'll try my best to do it in the AU setting. I'm not really sure what you mean by that. In all the Rps I myself did the starting posts on, I've only done posts in settings I've made up before. The settings have all the anime characters in them, but I set them in different timelines instead of the original storyline in the anime itself, you know a timeline after Bradley's defeat, and where grunman is furor, and stuff like that. Unless that is the AU setting that you mean, then in that case it's fine and I know how to do it in that setting.
Yeah that's what I mean by AU. Alternate Universe. So we're on the same page! If i can help with ideas, lemme know!

For anyone who wants to look at the OCC and IC threads and/or join in the RP

Here is the OCC thread for my new and 4th FMA roleplay
Group RP - FMA RP 4 - OCC

And here is the IC thread for my 4th FMA roleplay
FMA RP 4 - IC Thread

If you want to join in my 4th FMA RP let me know.

And if you see another show or category that's in the list in the first post, anime or non anime, movie, game, ect. that you would like to do a roleplay with let me know.

I would love to jump on the MLP idea.

*offers bro-hoof*

>w<

Though, I would prefer it to be humanised.

Yeah.

And also including more technology suited to humans (phones, computers, cars, etc...)

Hey everyone. Well a request for a My Little Pony rp was made a little while ago and so I set the rp up. It's a humanized version of the original so it's a bit defferent than my last MLP RPs were if you roleplayed MLP with me in the past. But nonetheless I think it'll be really fun.

Here's the link. It's my 5th MLP roleplay and anyone who wants to join in the roleplay is welcome.^^

BIO AND JUMPIN - New My Little Pony RP - MLP RP 5 (Humanized Version)

I also have the links to the OCC and IC threads of my Full Metal Alchemist RP in an earlier post if you want to join that RP.

And if there is another rp with me that you would like to do, Group or one on one(either is fine), then the list of RPs that I have in my head to do at this current time is in the first post. So yeah. Just let me know.^^

I am so going to join that, but I might have to re-watch the show first. I forgot who basically everyone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.