Ideas Abound

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
So I'm looking for some new partners and I've got a few ideas to go with it!

I mostly rp as male-identifying characters, though I sometimes can play a girl. If there is any sort of romance in the rp, I also would prefer it to be mxm, as that is what I'm more comfortable with. However, depending on the rp, I can be persuaded otherwise.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • Someone who is pretty okay with me sometimes replying a bunch and sometimes replying very little.
  • Someone who can write pretty well.
  • Someone who isn't afraid to put in plot twists without asking me if it's okay to do it.
Ideas:
Undertale--If you want to rp something like this with me, I'll love you forever! I really want to play Papyrus, or even some OCs.
Dragon Age--I'm always up for more Dragon Age rps. I'll rp generally any male character, from any of the three games.
Space--I really want to do an rp sort of like Interstellar. We'd both play 2-3 characters and they'd be exploring deep space for a habitable earth-like planet.
Assassin's Creed--I'll do almost anything up to Syndicate. I haven't played it yet, so I ask that we don't do anything regarding it.

If any of those interest you, or you have an idea you think I'd be interested in, please PM me!

Pm me, I'd love to roleplay with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.