Ideal Fall Drink - Simply Orgasmic In The Mouth

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
Yes, I said it.
Now.
I enjoy apple cider, hot chocolate, and tea during the months of fall and winter.
They warm my soul to the very roots of where evil lies, and is hidden beneath the innocence that shimmers through my hazel windows.
<3
I just made some hot chocolate, WITH MILK<3 thank god for a random shopping run with Mutton Chops Man, and was wondering what kinda drinks everyone else likes to indulge in when the leaves change colors, and the winds pick up.
Even when the snow starts to fall, and we scurry around for food and roaring fires. Though, that might just be the lion that fell into the flames screaming for help.
It brings more heat. Would we help him? Would we?

TELL ME THEN.
And you may be rewarded a fancy little cookie
in the shape of a human spine.
<3

eggnog.jpg

Eggnog, of course.
Sweet and creamy, delicious and refreshing...
Oh, and my mum spikes it with rum. So there's that.

I love the fall coffee drinks that come out for Starbucks and other coffee shops, like pumpkin spice lattes. I'm a Washingtonian; coffee is a lifestyle. Not a healthy one, but y'know... Whatcha gonna do?

It's the winter drinks I look very forward to, though. Mmm.

Mmmmmm.
I love anything with pumpkin in it as a drink, and as a food, but as a drink fosho.
On campus, there is a Java Hut type coffee place, right? It also is a smoothie place. And so they have this Pumpkin Latte thing right now.
SO freaking good.
Migod.
My tongue just craves to roll around in pillows made of candy and kittens upon tasting the sweet spicy type nectar.

I usually reserve hot chocolate, and cider, for winter. In the fall I prefer lemon, and orange herbal teas.

I like nutmeg or cinnamon in my coffee, it gives it a nice little kick during the colder seasons. I usually drink coffee black with no sweetener, but those fancy lattes from the coffee shop are pretty good sometimes.

Also, high alcohol content stouts and imperial IPAs are great in cold weather.

o_o
Cinnamon in coffee? Nutmeg in coffee?
How... How genius..
I always use cream.
But I make the best coffee. >:D
MAMA SAYS.

and
Okami, that tea sounds delicious. o: I must admit.
Now next fall season I will have to try some.~

I'm all about good spiced cider when the leaves start changing color...mmmm I miss it.

I'm surprised no one has said milk yet.

MILKMILKMILKMILK MILKMILKMILKMILK MILKMILKMILKMILK MILKMILKMILKMILK MILKMILKMILKMILK MILKMILKMILKMILK

Chai Lattes. Hands down the best thing ever.
Considering I live in the land of "I can't make up my mind whether it's fall or summer during the winter," I have choice of either iced of hot.
There's this coffee shop I like to go to when I'm able to and get one. It's super awesome.

So, the entire time I was reading about the chai latte, all that was going through my mind, in a squeaky anxious little child voice, was:

JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOOOOOOLLLLLLTTTTTEEEEEEOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

<3

Ahaha. Woot.
I'll never grow out of liking the original Pokemon!
NEVER!

Jolteon likes Chai Lattes too, you know?

ME EITHER. >:D
POKEMON FUH EVAHHHHH.<3<3

And, of course he/she would.
It's only natural of an electric type.

Spiced Apple Cider! That is my fav fav fav thing during November and December!

During the rest of teh winter months I love a good hot chocolate stirred with a candy candy or spiked with peppermint schnapps. XD

I LIKE SOME FISH IN MY HOT CHOCOLATE.

And or armaretto flavoring.
But not armaretto.
Cuz alcohol gives Staci headaches apparently. 8D
Lawl. Irish coffee and me one time with some family. It was a funny moment. I just laughed a lot. And then slumped into headache mode.