4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Medieval, fantasy, furry, slice-o-life.
Okay, so...
This is an idea based upon the eruption of Vesuvius and the destruction of Pompeii. The thing is that it is a derivation of a master and servant role play with a slight twist.
A well known, albeit young, Praetorian returns home on leave. He visits his family, though he doesn't know one of his father's maidservants fancies him. Not that it would matter much to him at the moment but that will change. In the middle of his time home the volcano erupts, creating terror everywhere. He flees home only to find it gone, the only survivor as the villa is engulfed is the maidservant. They flee together but their ship is destroyed on it's way out, abandoning them on a small island... will they be saved? Will she tell him of her love for him? Will they even survive?

I can play either character equally well...

I'd be interested, for sure. I'd probably prefer to play the maidservant, unless you wanted to.

Alright, I can play the soldier. May I ask your limits within a role play before we get this started?

Don't really have any. At least not that I know of. Never come across anything that I couldn't handle, but I'll let you know if something does come up.

Alright! I will have that up by the end of the night!

I think it's fine the way it is. No worries :) I'll get my reply up some time today.