IDEA new kind of rp OVERLORD

Do you like this idea and/ or would like to see it in rp form?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fillysteps

Original poster
I am really new to this site, in fact i just started today, but im really into roleplaying and there is something that i want to share. The overlord Universe, it is kinda what you use to do when you were a child in roleplaying, art, stories, pretty much everything you want! Its basically this, you are an overlord, you are the overlord of the power of your choosing, the rules are you can't be a power someone else already is. Basically you choose an element or a different power or anything, and then you are the overlord of that, as in you control all of that, like if you are the overlord of fire, then if you die then all fire in the universe will be gone and or you can just turn all fire on and off, plus you have a bunch of fire powers like fire blasts becoming the human torch and such. So thats how to be your own overlord its a little childish and i know that some people will be purposely op in rps and such but its a pretty cool concept, i mean, my overlord is the overlord of time and space, the dark overlord Filly, i am kinda op but that is to be expected and there are a couple of rules, as in, in roleplays hen every overlord is equal or close power, so there is no arguing or anything. i just want to make this a community, i really enjoyed this with friends and family for years and i would like to share it with the world hope you like it BYE.

PS. Also any helpful criticism would be helpful, as in how to improve it and such.

Hello. The Community Hub is for questions about using the site (any sort of confusions you may have) and about reporting site errors. If you are looking for partners for this, you should take it to either the Roleplay Talk section, or the sign-up boards for whatever sub-category of fiction you think it belongs in. You can ask any staff member to move it for you, or just re-make the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.