Idea Help!

X

XxDreamingxX

Original poster
Hello person who has decided to see this thread out of curiosity. I need your help. Basically, I want to create a roleplay that people from everyone would like and feel like they could just be themselves and have fun while at the same time be serious about joining. Below you can find what I would want from it, cause it's easier then typing it out like this and having you read over and over again. Together, I'm sure we can plot great things!

Genre: School Life, Romance, Comedy, Anime Style [more can be added! These are just the basics]

Fandom?: Doing a fandom sounds like great fun! However, I want everyone to be able to join in, so it isn't my first choice. Maybe we can think up one together?

What I want from it: As I said before, I want it to be a roleplay anyone can enjoy. I was thinking to have based on a school setting for the most part but that might get boring, so I was thinking the plot would require the roleplayers to go other places. The first thing that came to my mind was a band, but I want many people to join in, so I don't think that would work. Perhaps if we added in magic and the sorts, people would enjoy it more?

That's all I really have. Sorry! I couldn't think of what I should do with just this information, but then I thought that I could ask for help. There are many wonderful people out there with great creativity, so I thought I should ask the community. I hope we can make a great roleplay together, and maybe even have fun together inside it. Thank you to those who read this and decided to help me. I really appreciate it!

Hello person who has decided to see this thread out of curiosity. I need your help. Basically, I want to create a roleplay that people from everyone would like and feel like they could just be themselves and have fun while at the same time be serious about joining. Below you can find what I would want from it, cause it's easier then typing it out like this and having you read over and over again. Together, I'm sure we can plot great things!

Genre: School Life, Romance, Comedy, Anime Style [more can be added! These are just the basics]

Fandom?: Doing a fandom sounds like great fun! However, I want everyone to be able to join in, so it isn't my first choice. Maybe we can think up one together?

What I want from it: As I said before, I want it to be a roleplay anyone can enjoy. I was thinking to have based on a school setting for the most part but that might get boring, so I was thinking the plot would require the roleplayers to go other places. The first thing that came to my mind was a band, but I want many people to join in, so I don't think that would work. Perhaps if we added in magic and the sorts, people would enjoy it more?

That's all I really have. Sorry! I couldn't think of what I should do with just this information, but then I thought that I could ask for help. There are many wonderful people out there with great creativity, so I thought I should ask the community. I hope we can make a great roleplay together, and maybe even have fun together inside it. Thank you to those who read this and decided to help me. I really appreciate it!
I would love to be of assistance to you if you'll have me! Feel free to PM me whenever since these set genre's and anime are all up my alley of RP! ^^

Still looking for help and the ideas of great people. Speak your mind and let it loose! :D

When I hear 'Fandom' and 'Anyone can enjoy', I immediately think of an all-all Crossover.

An all-all crossover huh? That seems intense, haha. The concept does sounds interesting though. How would one go about that? [ @Crow ]

There are two possibilities I can think of.

1. A multidimensional being uses its abilities to put all these characters in one place, then asks them to partake in a fighting tournament.

2. Portals leading to other realms open throughout various parts of the multiverse.

Your portal idea sounds great! However, if we were to let so many places be open to the roleplayers at once, there's a good chance half would be left without someone to roleplay with. Don't you think?

I understand. I've faced that issue when I last used the concept for an RP on another site.

Maybe the plot can oblige the characters to unite, so that no one can truly be left out. If the RP is big enough, groups of 4 to 6 is nice.

That does sound like it could work. However, what would the plot be? Would there be bosses they need to defeat in each world to continue on to the next?

I was thinking that that could be a possibility, seeing that that plan allowed my comrade's crossover RP to run pretty fine.

That's great! Thanks so much Crow-Chan! You're the best. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to pull through with my promise to make my very own roleplay. I'm grateful. If there's ever anything you need, just ask me.