1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'd like to try this

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Citizen, Apr 25, 2013.

1. As the title says, I'm new to this one-on-one RP, but it looks interesting, really!
    Um, as of now I don't have any concrete plot in mind; I wouldn't mind fantasy and adventure. Not too sure about the romance, though...
    I RP girls, I don't know anything about RP-ing guys. (haha!)
    So yeah, if you want to RP with a beginner like me then go ahead and reply; if you have any plots or whatever, go mention it, too!
    [Yay I'm excited!]

2. Hey :D Interested in any zombie related RP by any chance? I could try anything if you're not into the apocalypse thing, I've got other ideas... if you're interested, that is :3
    Let me know.

3. Whoo!
    I'm not exactly the biggest fan of zombies, but I'd like to try something new, like that one! :>

4. Haha in my idea, it's not all about the zombies in the RP, it's ore about surviving and love and loss >:D Can you PM me?

5. Already did~

6. Did you guys ever get started? I'd like to have a go.

7. Well, we started, but it's via PM. Wanna RP with? :> Though whatever plot you like is OK, doesn't necessarily have to be apocalyptic.