ICSYL Scourge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was actually more obvious, ha ha ha. I was expecting to have to stumble upon your party as soon as you left the tunnels, but I didn't expect a gm post to set a crash course of destiny. I never had a gm before who was willing to do that for anyone. It's a nice surprise.

Mind you, I haven't had a chance to see who all the characters are in Nacim's unit yet, so Please pardon me if my entry post isn't as well done as you'd like. I'm going to do it when I get back from my plans today, so likely in around 12 to 14 hours.

Hmm well you don't really need to say hi or comment on them individually in your post. Meant more of an introduction to your character.

But if you want like some kinda little character summary I can provide a bit of that. It's Lowe, Lucette, Madesi and Nacim himself in it who don't have bios.

We'll see if I can link to a post here for ya just to help with finding those who do have bios here in this OOC... Perhaps I ought to just make something for it in the group.

But for clarification these are the characters in it and their color of text:

Carla(Post 4)

Lowe

Lucette

Edward(Post 26)

Madesi

Noe(Post 45)

Ok, post is up.

Essentially though celcius, don't really need to worry about intros now... We got guys to fight. The way we do it is, I describe them and how they fight typically and you have your character do battle with them if desired.

PCs or fighting like named characters is when things get different and planning is involved but cross that bridge when we get there.

I'm so sorry for not posting. My computer was broken and we just got it back today. Im flying out to school tomorrow though, so I should be able to post on Saturday. TT____TT

I see.. Hmm well not gonna move things too fast but had to progress here a bit.

Yep, he's baaaack.

Basically the plan now is to take out this Dark Bogan or at least force him to retreat. Everyone else though is well, off doing their own thing to the turn of events...Poor Alicia, this incarnation really is a nice person too lol..

Dat Liron

Anyhow, post is up! We're doing what I like to call bridge posts, setting up for the next mission here....Although we'll go into it soon still needs to be a few things put into place before we go...

That post was cannon FYI...

But eh seriously. We're gonna get to dat infiltration! So think up a cool disguise and stuff if you're SDF.

Post is up! But I edited a bit, wasn't happy with it and I noticed there was an inconsistency with the last part. Fixed that. Hopefully it is at least up to par now. We will move on after one post from anyone aside from me. :P

Celcius has been inactive forever so...Sorry but not taking over your character.

Anyhow, either of ya can post now.

There we go, now it's time to wrap this baby up, as in we're going to the next place soon so..bridge post time basically. Transition into the next arc!

Allright, just about at the next part. So we're basically ready to go.

The Thrall in question well.. Let's just say it's a way to ride in style.. Didn't determine what sea-creature it is yet

Ok, sorry there Piro but had to hijack Shini. Forgive me there but we gotta move on.

Post is up! Kept things a bit open for this one... But Sheena, Noe and Sienna do have the option to fight Misae, we'll figure out who will fight her. The rest will deal with the ALF. The SDF will join in on things later.

Status
Not open for further replies.