2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, horror, fantasy/urban fantasy, action, adventure, crime
Sup!
I live for drawing characters it seems, so this seemed like a natural conclusion!

Here I'll be sharing art of mostly my OC's, but probably other funky stuff as well.
--------------------

Let's kick it off with the amorphous mass my art for one of my main OC's, Duncan Tharn, has become. There's a story somewhere in here, I swear.

Duncan_on_ground_small.png
This man has absolutely seen better days.

duncan_climbing_small.png
He essentially doesn't know what he is - not human that's for sure - and has become a researcher of the supernatural and occult to find out.

dunc_n_horse_rain_smol.png
Dude's real fond of animals, too. Good for him he befriends a horse somewhere along the way.

duncriding_distant.png
Frankly this man is just an excuse for me to draw all kindsa environments and just yeet him into them for context.

duncnhorserun02.png
I mean honestly. This one isn't done, though. Still has a lot I want to add. Like creepy beings lurking ahead, ready to pounce when he's too focused on what's chaisng them. >:D

dunc_compilation.png
And last but not least, a small compilation of the fuck ton of sketches I did for this bugger and his wild adventures.

digischets01.png

digischets06.png

mr_dirtypants.png

A few different style experiments. Top two were for my graduation project, bottom one was just me fucking about, trying to get a lil better at lineart!

Reactions: marcy
New oc who dis!
merman_final.png
He's all about that self care

I've also finished this one:
Duncan_vs_Monsters.png

Reactions: marcy
sirspubble.png
The merman's little friend has his own moment to shine!

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun