2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror; anything really, I'll try my hand at something once.
If I'm not drinking water, I'm drinking homemade iced tea. It's one of my favorite things to drink besides rootbeer soda, but I can't drink that much anymore, so tea is my go to. Here are some of my favorites.

Mint Green Tea (1 serving)
Boil water
Pour over fresh mint leaves and let steep for a few seconds
Then add in green tea bag and let it steep for 40 seconds (Yes, I put I timer so it's precise)
Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar until dissolved.
Cool by pouring the drink between two cups over a sink back and forth until it is not super hot.
Then cover and place in the fridge to cool.
Wait an hour until chilled and then enjoy.

(You could also just drink this warm, it's also yummy that way)

Raspberry Lemonade Iced tea (4-5 servings)
~Lemonade
Cut and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon (Nuke in a microwave for 10 seconds to get the most juice out of the lemon)
Mix with 2-3 cups of water
Stir in 1 tablespoon of sugar until dissolved
Cover and put in the fridge while you make the raspberry tea.
You could just buy raspberry tea if you like (If you do I recommend the flavor Raspberry Green Tea for this drink) But here's how I make it with the fruit.
Boil water and a handful of raspberries
Once the water is boiling, use a fork to break the raspberries and stir a bit.
Strain the liquid into a separate glass
Boil more water and steep the green tea bag in a small amount of the boiled water (enough to cover the tea bag)
Once that's ready, mix the raspberry water, green tea and 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar together.
Let it cool then put in the fridge to cool.
Once it's cool, mix both the lemonade and the raspberry tea together and enjoy

These are my two favorites to drink, but what are yours? I prefer homemade but I like Brisk every now and then.

• Love
Reactions: Faithviper and Hana
I put no, but there are exceptions.

Brisk/Arizona Raspberry and Lemon iced teas are good. Other than that, any tea is gross, hot and cold alike.

Arizona and Nestea are a way of life.

SOUTHERN STYLE SWEET TEA, BITCHES!

I keep -trying- to cut out the sugar from my iced tea, but I can't help it. T_____T SWEET TEA.

I love it with a squeeze of lemon. <3 And also with some muddled mint leaves!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Iced green tea is totally boss. Fijoli likes iced oolong tea.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sweet tea. Because I'm southern. The fancy stuff is all ick. We go through a gallon of sweet tea a day in my home.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I like Sola iced tea. It's a brand here in my country, and I love the strawberry, raspberry, and lemon varieties. They're not too sweet and mostly natural, which is a bonus. Nestea is fine, but... Too sweet. I don't know, I used to love it as a kid but now I feel indifferent about it.

Other than that I make my own tea at home, and drink it hot. Mint green tea is great for sore throat and cough, or at least it soothes me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Lipton iced tea, anyone?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart and Hana
I actually prefer iced tea over warm tea. I wish I knew why. That's just the way it is for me. As long as it's sweetened up a little bit, I'll most likely enjoy it. My favorite is black tea with a fruity flavor of some kind, preferably raspberry.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I usually like iced-tea no matter what. I make mine with lemon juice, tons of sugar, a tea packet(Obviously. Usually Lipton), and then fridge it.

Just because I'm not southern doesn't mean I can't make some good Iced tea.

• Bucket of Rainbows
How do you make sweet tea?
Oh geez. I forget that some people don't know the amazing way of sweet tea making.

Drop in three bags of Luzianne (Lipton is best, but I am cheap) black tea into a tea kettle with cold water. Let that come to a boil. Prepare a gallon pitcher with a 1c. sugar (or 1.5 cups...2 cups if you're crazy), and then pour in the boiled tea when it's done. Stir. Set in fridge. All done. You can add lemon if you want.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Lawkheart and Hana
Now this may put my credentials as a Southern Boy in question, but having had it at different Tex-Mex restaurants, I am firmly of the opinion that a slice of lime is a lot better in your sweet tea than a slice of lemon. It's a brighter, crisper flavor that I think is a lot better.

Although mint syrup is still the best.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.