Ice Tundra Adventure, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BluBlood

Original poster
I am looking to start an ice tundra tribe roleplay with relaxed go-with-the-post type of attitude in structuring the story, the tribe, and the creation of the landscape. My intentions behind the idea are to have two family members or two friends as the protagonists in a ruthless environment.Perhaps they need to go through a right of passage by exploring deeper into the tundra, or they seek a mythical artifact. We can come up with a reason that appeals best to us, in order for them to discover the greater expanses and treacherous monsters outside their small tribelands.

In short I am looking to do a primitive, fantasy/adventure ice tundra roleplay with two female characters. I didn't mark the lesbian tag since that may not be the case (but it can be.) Magic is not out of the question but isn't necessary.

I love this idea. I've been thinking of a role-play with some adventure to seek some sort of relic/ancient artifact. I'd be interested to hear more about the tribes and to conjure up a story with you.

I am sorry I found a partner for this the other day through PMs (that was quicker than I expected.) Thank you for your interest though. Maybe down the road we could combine forces on here.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.