2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror; anything really, I'll try my hand at something once.
I like them, how about you?

I like the really cheap ones that come in the plastic. I would survive on those in the summer if I could.

freeze-pop-1.jpg

Yes, they're wonderful! I love the cherry flavored ones <3 And the mango

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
I like the really cheap ones that come in the plastic. I would survive on those in the summer if I could.

freeze-pop-1.jpg
They're delicious until they cut the side of your mouth D:

Last edited:
I used to love the hell out of them when I was little. Now I can't stand them. They taste like wax to me. =/

• Bucket of Rainbows
They're delicious until they cut the side of your mouth D:
I always shave the sides down as close to the Popsicle as I can so they don't cut my mouth.

• Bucket of Rainbows
*browsing General*

"the fuck is an Ice Pop"

*clicks*

. . . That's a freezie.

I LOVE FREEZIES! the blue ones are my favourite :3

I always shave the sides down as close to the Popsicle as I can so they don't cut my mouth.
Wait, you shave the sides down? I just cut the end off and push the ice up towards me O.O

I'm picturing you peeling the plastic off like a banana, is that accurate?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Odd Canadian Question here.

Are we the only people who call them freezies?

Mickey+Pop.jpg

^Those were the best ice pops ever.

I've always called them Otter Pops because that's the brand of them my family always got.

But yeah, they're pretty great. I don't care for most popsicles, but I'll put these suckers away like crazy in the summer.

I've always called them Otter Pops because that's the brand of them my family always got.

But yeah, they're pretty great. I don't care for most popsicles, but I'll put these suckers away like crazy in the summer.
Doctor Otter Pops? XD

I eat ice pops just once in a great while. I have a huge sensitivity to cold foods and popsicles happen to cause me some of the worst pain. lol My favorite flavor is usually...red. I call 'red' a flavor because more than likely, I'll enjoy whatever the red tastes like.

Does anyone remember the flinstones push pops? Those things were god sent! I used to run outside to the ice cream truck and buy as many as the driver would sell me. Our bottom shelf in the freezer was packed with those beauties. Push pops in general were my second choice to ice pops.

7198459884_332a11144f.jpg

Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.