Ice Dragons New Years Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ice Dragon

Original poster
Hi all, I have been on here for a few months now and have posted a couple searches. I have done some experimenting on other sites and found I am extremely flexible on parings. Due to this I want to do a new search for some more partners

A few things to know about me:

**I dont use real life face claims, however please dont let that deter you as I dont care if my partner does.

**I have found I am up for almost any pairing, so

**I only do MxF romance

Now onto a few pairings, most of these do not have a plot. If there is something not on here you want to do please let me know.

Vampire/human
Human/human
Elf/human
Vampire/other
Shifter/other
More to come.

Master/slave (can have supernatural element
Scientist/experiment
Kidnapper/kidnapped

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking, feel free to pm or comment here if you want to set something up.

Still looking, really feeling Elf/human or Elf Elf right now.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
i would love to rp, any pair you want to do its fine with me i have some experiency in rp but i normally rp as a boy

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some partners that will help me out with increasing my post length. I have been at Rping for almost a year and I have built up to have the ability to do a fairly good size post. My problem is that its not consistent and I would like to work to that. I am open to just about anything so feel free to PM if you are interested.

If you have any interest feel free to let me know.

I would like to set up with a few more partners that post 3+ paragraphs. I should be able to match your three at least closly in length.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.