Ice Cream!

K

Kitti

Original poster
ice-cream-bouquet.jpg
It is time... for the ever important question. The one that must be asked.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

ICE CREAM.

Mint chocolate chip. Especially from Trader Joe's. No artificial flavors and high fructose corn syrup. It is amazing.

Favorite flavor? I like my ice cream with stuff in it! Like from Coldstone Creamery. :D But even more so, I like frozen custard.

FROZEN CUSTARD WILL TAKE OVER AND IT'S MORE CREAMY AND DELICIOUS THAN ICE CREAM. SO THERE.

Also. Chocolate ice cream. Or something with chocolate in it. I like chocolate.

Coconut cookie, fudge ripple, mint chocolate chip, fried icecream, but above all Pistachio Pistachio.

Reactions: Torsty
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP.

FRENCH VANILLA.

Umm... there was one other, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is...

• Love
Reactions: Sakura
TIGER TAIL!

Though I don't discriminate. I will eat and love all ice cream.

Unless... you know... its a flavour that should never be made into ice cream. Like horse meat, or squid ink. (They actually make these flavours in some countries. Its weird.)

Boston Cream Pie. My god, it's amazing.
Oh, and Colbert's Americone Dream.
Speaking of which... -runs off-

GOSHDAMNITS ICE CREAM THREAD! THIS IS MINE!

MOOSE TRACKS
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SWIRL
COOKIES AND CREAM
FRENCH VANILLA
COOKIE DOUGH

ALL OF THE ICE CREAMS!
EVERYTHING WITH ICE CREAM
hold the nuts though D:<

Any flavor and every flavor involving chocolate. Or caramel. Or mint. My ultimate flavor, though....

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP.
Yummy. c:​
The only kind I've tried and don't like would have to be potato. That might just be an Idaho thing, though. :/​

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP.

FRENCH VANILLA.

Umm... there was one other, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is...

OMG. Why you be stealing my favorite flavors DIANA T_T

I like mint chocolate chip the bestestwestest! But I actually prefer Natural Vanilla over French Vanilla, but all vanillas are delicious!

hold the nuts though

>>; ... *resists dirty joke*
Cookies n Cream will always be my number one. <3

There are so many others I love too, though. Cake batter, moose tracks, peanut butter cup, cookie dough, strawberry, even plain vanilla... Awh yes. *drools*

Tied three ways between cookie dough, mint choco chip, and cookies'n'cream. I love them all too much to choose. ;_; In the summer mint wins because it's cooling and also in the holiday season. In the winter I mostly like cookie dough better. But I love cookies'n'cream all year long.

I like cake flavors, and anything with sprinkles on it.
However, I can't eat chocolate, it makes me ill.

Not sure it's my favorite favorite but I dig a good caramel gelato. Also had a creme fraiche one that was amazing!

Plain chocolate XD

and if i'm at coldstone chocolate with every piece of chocolate i can cram in there XD

Anything with chocolate. XD
I like pistachio and peanut butter too! :D

Anything with chocolate yuuuuuuum :)

Or candy in it..... :0

0007684040023_500X500.jpg

I used to LOVE this stuff when B&J's sold it.