1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy
I was wondering; why is it that the OOC information comes in a fancy layout but the IC threads go in a massive subforum to collect them all? Is there some reason preventing them from being added as an extra tab to the roleplay OOC alongside Overview, Rules, Cast and Thread?

While all the extra threads are optional, every RP ever has an IC, so it actually gets the most special place of all: The big button on the right of the roleplay resource. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Karakui
ooooh there's a big fancy button? Nice! You have however, now inadvertently challenged me to make an RP that does not have an IC thread.

Well, then you'll have an extra IC thread attached to your no-IC RP! :D

Aaw yeah, empty IC thread. I'm going to use it as an extra OOC thread!

Sadly, the system could only auto-create ONE thread and make it a tab. For groups we decided that thread needed to be on OOC thread, because the Updates feature will make an auto-post in that thread. And that would suck in an IC thread. O__O

For One on Ones, we made the auto-created thread the IC thread. Because One on Ones don't usually need separate OOC threads, nor would they need to use the Update feature.

• Thank You
I see. I'd have expected such a feature to have the option of making custom tabs manually, such as adding a "Pictures of cats" thread if you really wanted one. Is there some reason that couldn't be done?

We tried out a modification for it, but it came with more problems than it resolved. D:

It IS a feature we hope to have in the future though once someone finally comes out with a modification that works!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.