(IC) Sword Art Online: A story of a group of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukio invited the two to a group before two more came towards them, one of them seemed in some sort of shock and he looked at him "N-no sorry...I haven't seen anyone with that user name, maybe she left the area already? Just try to calm down a little, I doubt anyone died already, it would be hard to die in the starting zone, unless you committed suicide." he explained, hoping to calm the boy.

His eyes went over to another person that seemed to shyly approach them he tried to welcome her with a warm smile. "Hey, do you need anything?"

"R-Right... M-Maybe she just had to do work first or something... Yeah..." I was still terrified, but what good was that going to do me? In a situation like this I needed to find people to rely on for help... It sure isn't easy for me... Seeing as how I was already talking to these people, I guess it was my best bet of finding someone to team up with. Considering how I made my character, I'd be useless by myself. I tried to speak, failing at first, until I at last managed to speak. "If it is alright... May I join you?... I really can't function well by myself.

"Who? What? Eh? Oh... Akiiiiiiiiii?" Liu said after waking up FINALLY. Akira face-palmed. It was that stupid nickname Liu gave her. Aki. "Get up Buttnugget. We have a group. While you were sleep-fighting, I managed to make negotiations." Liu stared at her for a moment. "Aki? I was sleep-fighting?" Akira face-palmed again. "Yes, yes, Buttnugget. You got to level 8 subconsciously. Just be glad the rest of them weren't watching." Liu yawned and got up, and walked with her towards the group.

"I'm beginning to think Buttnugget is my new name."
"I'll make it your new name if you keep calling me Aki."
"Noooooooooooooooo.... Anything but that!"
"THEN STOP CALLING ME AKI!"
"Fine... Aki."
"ARRRRRRRRRGH! FINE THEN! BUTTNUGGET!"
"Okay, okay! Akira..."
"Alright... Liu."
Akira grumbled as they came back to find yet, two new players that agreed to join Yukio's group. This would be interesting. Interesting indeed...

Yukio invited Yosuke to the group and smiled at him "Don't worry, we got you." she had to start laughing upon seeing the siblings fight, it was just like how his sisters used to fight a few years back.
"I guess you two have a great relation! At least, a funny one for others to watch."

"We are starting to shape out like a really nice group. Seven people already. And one of us is a cook." Nado grinned widly. "Having a cook in the group is awesome. I really feel like we can accomplish something with so many people. Not that I couldn't do that on my own but a little help is always appreciated."

He turned towards Akira "I agree, leveling up is a good idea but the levels will come slower and slower. They basically give players the first eight levels to boost their confidence and give them the ability to already skill in a direction they want to go. We will not get much more from these little monsters, I think quests are the way to go."

"But before that, " he said turning towards the breathless newcomer "we should help you with your problem. You're searching for someone named Kera, right? We should be able to help you find her - if everyone in the group agrees that is."

Ari gulped as she was being asked if she needed anything. She quickly ran through her thoughts, trying to bring up a statement to say to these people but she had no idea how. She then awkwardly stood up and did a little dance in front of those within the group, trying to boost her confidence. This was the first time she would actually be talking with others. Well, not the first time. It would be the first time she actually tried by herself, without any interference from her parents.

"I...me...berserker....level 10...good sword skills....I need a group....beat game....escape..."

She gasped loudly after finishing her statement before crossing her arms with a big smile. Ari had finished a sentence with ALMOST no stuttering, in her standards at least.

"My name. Is not. Buttnugget," Liu said, his right eye twitching in annoyence. Immediatly ad expected, he began flirting with Mashiro, earning "Buttnugget" quite a chunk of health of his previously green bar and an unconcious Liu on the ground. "Owwwww..." Akira looked back at Yukio, her eyes giving him a curious glance. "So, Yukio, shall we go look around for Floor One or no? Or can we help anymore." Akira smiled and hoped the light pink blush that dusted her cheeks would be invisble in the reddish sunlight. "I'm basically a walking, talking SAO Encyclopedia," She joked. And she was glad Liu was unconcious. Because these people didn't need to know she rarely joked. Or smiled. Or approached a random group of strangers. Without good reasoning, of course. Still. No one needed to hear that, no one at all.

Yukio smiled at Ari and invited her too, her stuttering made it a bit hard to understand her, but he didn't want to pursue as he didn't know how hard it could possibly be for her to approach a group. "You are welcome to join us, we should discuss our next step next." his eyes went to Akira which reminded him of getting up with a plan. "I would say we should get to the next city, I am glad you know much about this world, I just happened to pick it up and I honestly don't know too much about the system this world works with...I just wanted a new game.." he laughed it off and scratched his head and looked at everyone in the group, this truly was a nice group of people, but they would need some system within the group since they weren't just 2 or 3 players anymore. "I would say we do a few quests until we are all around the same level, then we could approach the next city and make a plan of how we do this, the groups we can create are too small for as many as we are, since if I'm not mistaken the cap for a normal group is 5 players? I might be wrong to be fairly honest."

"Well, we could always make a guild. Also, the next town is fairly close. We can reach it in an hour, thankfully before the night creatures like wolves come around. They have a substantially higher level than these pigs." She opened her inventory, switching her weapon to a nice, longbow for now, before setting er secondary weapon as a steel dagger. She noticed a gift-box that wasn't there before and she took it out. "What...?" She opened it, finding a mirror inside. She hadn't opened her inventory during the mandatory teleport, and she took out the mirror slowly. "What is this...? AUGH!" And then there was a flash of white and Akira from real life stood there, and not her character. Shocked, she reached for her face, retracing the scar that was on her cheek. This was real.

It wasn't a dream.

"Yeah you're right. The normal groups have a cap of 5 players. We could open a guild if everyone is ok with that, but it costs a bit of money. Not much though we should be able to farm it pretty fast if we all give it our best."
Trying to get everyone's attention Nado added
"But that would bring up a - I'm hesitant to call it a problem. Guilds always have at least one leader and there is a cap on how many leaders are possible depending on the amount of people in the guild. I think with our size we could have two or three at max but I'm not sure. For me that wouldn't be a problem I could just be the leader, that would probably be best. But ununderstandably you seem like you all would tend more towards Yukio here."
He shook his head in disbelief.
"I would say we just go for two leaders and everyone who would like to be one can be voted for. Oh and don't get me wrong, whoever gets chosen doesn't have the right to just tell everyone what to do. It's more for management p

"S-Sorry. I really don't know how to solve this situation. This is actually my first videogame... Guess I could have picked a better one... I think Yukio should be the leader. I don't really know much..." I heard Akira scream. I looked back to see someone completely different. Soon after I got a message. Instinctively I opened my inventory, and found the mirror. I opened it, and saw my character, but only for a moment. A bright flash emitted once more, and I was looking at myself. "Heh... Well I guess this face fits me better any way..."

Yukio noticed the mirror too, it was rather sudden and he saw himself, which at first didn't bother him, then he realized what exactly happened. "W-we look...like in the real world...but..." he took a bit to swallow that, it was somehow scary considering what just happened. He focused his attention on the idea about a guild and sighed "Guys...I think a guild a plan indeed, but shouldn't we go step after step? We just met and I don't think it is a good idea to already make plans for a guild, as for a leader I also think it is okay to just pick one person that takes the role, just because one has to. I don't think we are in need of anyone leading us, we just need a small system as to who does what, thats all I think we need to work together if we decide to create a guild." Yukio looked at Yosuke and smiled. "I also believe we need to get used to this new environment, personally I would want to get to know more about a world I might have to live in for the next few years.."

Mashiro listened to the ongoing discussions about guilds.Oh,they weren't a guild yet... she thought as she looked at every face that was present.They all looked really nice,even that one guy who attempted to flirt with her but was quickly hit by his sister.She then saw little flashes of light among her new comrades and saw a different face on them.She was about to say something when she heard a little beep.She just received the same thing everyone did:a mirror.She hesitatingly selected the mirror and looked at it,then the next thing she knew,she was looking at herself.Nothing was really super different from her avatar and her real self,since she set her avatar to look similar to her.Only now she looked a bit younger than her avatar...actually,she looked slightly younger than her actual age.

She held her cheek with one hand,feeling if she actually did change to her real appearance.Obviously she did,seeing that the others did too.She shifted her focus back to the matter of whether or not they should be forming a guild."Um...I think we should just stick together for now...but not call ourselves an official guild just yet." she squeaked,looking over at everyone from behind the mirror."Just like what Yukio said,we just met...and guilds can attract attention,especially when they go up to the Leader Board..." For the attention part,she was referring to PKers and how they could be a likely target if they become a successful guild.Everybody in the group was determined to get out,and just that as a given gives off a high potential that if they group up,they'll probably end up going on the Leader Board.

"I don't know about you, but I want to get out of this hell as soon as possible." Akira removed her hand from her cheek and turned to face the rest of the group, seizing Liu's arm and held it with a vise-like grip. Green eyes renewed with determination, minature fires blazed in her eyes, slightly unnerving the players who stood there. She picked up her longbow and exchanged it for a two-handed blade. "I shall explore Floor 1. As a scouting party, maybe. If you want to come, sure go ahead. I don't mind either way." She said with an excessive amount of force, causing a slightly scared reaction from the group, as she dragged her brother away from the group and headed off to Floor 1. She turned her face and gave a smile. "Well, of course, I'll be waiting, slowpokes," Akira taunted.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey, hold on a second!" Nado called out. He had thought about what Yukio said for the last five minutes.
"As much as I hate to admit it, Yukio is probably right. We're rushing things too much. We should first try to learn more about this world and our circumstances. I don't know about years yet, that would depend on the difficulty and length of this game but I agree that it will probably take really long. If we rush things now, we might regret it later."

Yukio was glad Nado agreed, unfortunately Akira already made her choice and decided to go, he sighed and called after her.
"Akira, you probably are the most fit person as out leader as you know most about this world, if you say it is best to go on now I will follow that plan...but don't forget about the fact that we...or at least I am new to this world and I really don't want to die because you expected me to be better." He took a deep breath and looked at the others. "Lets go then, we can discuss things at the next city, if everyonr agrees." He caught up to her with a worried look, he wasn't sure if his choice was the best, but someone with more knowledge is probably the best person to follow.

Kagara giggled as she watched the group in amusement. Though she knew she should take them seriously their almost anime like cooperation and interaction with one another honestly amused her to no end. Though it did impress her how they seamlessly work together and cooperate without too much trouble.

'In all seriousness it is a good idea and I should be able to boost my chances if I joined them' she idly started thinking to herself. 'But if do I have to get word to Argo first.'

With this Kagara equipped a red cloak onto her customized red leather armor, or as Argo put it her [Riding] armor. Thus she took off jumping from roof to roof rushing off to find Argo. Kagara did wonder however much much the information dealer would pay for the location of the first floor boss room.

Status
Not open for further replies.