Status
Not open for further replies.
embed.php
top-divider-detox-spa-retreats-california-purple.png

Dark Caster || Bat Familiar || Acolytes' Mount Valley
Mood: Calculating
Interaction: Dakota Snow - @Misaou || Cereise Valentine - @Namora || Inanimado Avliden - @DarkiusHeavenstein || Zelda Fenrir - @Cybermoon
Mention: General

elegant-purple-md.png

The last girl was barely off the bus before the doors slammed closed and it rocketed away. If Raina didn't know any better, she's say they weren't the only ones who didn't like the feel of this place. "Great, all that's needed now is a sign that reads 'Welcome to Hell'." Raina snickered at the remark, tugging her hood further over her head.

"
Yeah except I imagine hell to be a little more warm." She slung her knapsack over one shoulder and stuffed her hands in her pockets, facing the mountain. Her gaze searched the rocky face looming over them and her smirk formed into a small frown.

"
Goody goody. I can feel how fun this is gonna be. Can't you? This is gonna be so fun!"

"
It is just a field trip, nothing to worry about."

The dark caster rolled her eyes and faced the two wise crackers, "
Well aren't you all full of wit? I think we get it: it sucks. You know what sucks even worse? This is just the first area. Now on with it." She crossed her arms and looked toward the mountain once more. She hadn't really thought about it until she said it herself: this was only the first area. "If we survive this? Well, lucky for us," she murmured. Her eyes trailed down to the shadows gathered under gutting rocks and vegetation but something about them sent a chill down her spine. Great, even the shadows here are hostile. She didn't really have time to dwell on it when a shout from the spirit caster caught her attention and she moved to see what was so interesting she needed to shout it to the mountain tops and their neighbors.

A path. Raina's eyes furrowed at the clean streak heading up the mountain. Sure it wasn't uncommon for these mountains to be traversed, but she didn't expect it to be so easy as finding a path and following it. Or maybe that wasn't a path intended for humans. She turned toward the fire caster of the group - the name of whom continued to elude her - and spoke up, "You, hunter person, you can identify game trials right? Is it possible to tell what created the game trail to begin with?" So Raina was bad with putting names to faces, but at least she has yet to resort to names like "Shadow" and "Ghost".

elegant-purple-md.png

embed.php
opt_vsgfx_divider_image2.png

Fire Caster || Will-o-Wisp Familiar || Acolytes' Mount Valley
Mood: Cautiously Optimistic
Interaction: General
Mention: Trap Hanamura - @Jakers || Malachai Dwin'anea - @DarkiusHeavenstein
line-divider---brown+(2).png
"...Oh! My! God!" Trent nearly leapt from his seat at the sudden shout, and would have succeeded too, if a certain water caster hadn't clung to him during the rocky landing. Not that he blamed him, but Malachai seemed extra perturbed by the ride than anyone - other than the mysterious shouter - and briefly wandered if it was nymph thing. Nope, he wasn't giving up that nickname anytime soon either. He looked and acted how he thought nymphs would, scared and helpless. It honestly made him want to cuddle the poor guy until it was all better.

He waited until he disembarked to finally stand, his legs steadier than the thought they be, and followed the others off the bus, sparing a weird glance at the boy who initially had the freak out as he dolled himself up in the reflection of the window. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen or heard a word from him until now. Kind of seemed like quite the feat considering how he currently acted. Least to say, Trent stepped off the bus chuckling to himself, amused by the new guy's antics. That was until the cold caught up to him and he immediately burried himself in his large trench coat. "Damn it's cold! Why couldn't we have gone to some haunted tropics or-- that is completely unfair!" He watched the strange change Malachai underwent and for a moment felt a little envious. Of course he could easily pump up his own body heat but he was rather lazy when it came to things like that unless he really was going to die from the cold. For now, it gave him a legit excuse to wear his trench coat other than the fact it was fire resistant.

He turned toward the bus's entrance when the boy from moments ago bounded down and stared. He tried not to, but he ended up doing so anyway. In his defense, he had spent quite some time around the city kids. His manners were tested further when the other made a completely ridiculous introduction and he had to bite his lip from bursting out into fits of laughter. Thankfully, Malachai was a little more composed and took the other's weird nature into stride, calmly informing him of their plans so far, though the thought of him sleeping in an igloo was cringe worthy. Without batting an eye the water caster kindly informed them of a stream and Trent blinked. Then grinned. "Hey! We have our own personal water detector! That's nifty." He patted Malachai on the back. "So what are we waiting for? Let's get moving before we turn into icicles! I mean, I won't, and the nymph already has, but I don't think the two of us could go against who knows how many girls. How are going to do this anyway? Search for a place to put camp first and then split up or split up to find camp?"

Last edited:
tumblr_n496l3ope51rrfopko1_500.png

[glow=blue][ Acolyte's Moutain Valley ][/glow]

"Yeah except I imagine hell to be a little more warm," Raina said with a snicker while pulling her hood further down on her head. Livi's amber eyes widened in surprise. She was taken aback by how animated the Shadow Princess was. Like she just laughed at Livi's little joke. Laughed! She guessed it was pretty silly of her to think like this, Raina was human, she was capable of laughing, she just didn't think she would. The corners of Livi's mouth twitched as if she was trying to hold back from grinning herself. This was such a good moment, she didn't want to ruin it with her dorkiness. She needed to play it cool, like people laughing at her jokes happened all the time, which it didn't but hey, who needed to know?

"Goody goody. I can feel how fun this is gonna be. Can't you? This is gonna be so fun!" the bright red head that Livi recognized to be Eris said. She didn't know if it was in response to what she said, but still she offered a smile nonetheless. Glad to see she wasn't alone in feeling like this place was creepy. Besides, the sarcasm was a nice touch. After all the drama and the seriousness that happened on the bus and actually being trapped here, having some comedy, whatever it was, to lighten the mood was greatly appreciated by Livi, she needed distractions otherwise she'd go crazy. "It is just a field trip, nothing to worry about" the silver haired girl added to the rolling ball of sarcasm that had started. This, of course, widened Livi's smile as she hugged her arms across herself. It was cold, but she was glad she was prepared and brought something. Livi didn't like the cold, the cold made her tired and now was not the time to be tired, in an unknown place such as this.

"Well aren't you all full of wit? I think we get it: it sucks. You know what sucks even worse? This is just the first area. Now on with it." Raina snapped at the two girls. Where there went the happy moment. Fluttering away in the cold wind. Livi sighed, guess it was to be expected, this was Raina after all. Her little surprise earlier was just that. She shouldn't have expected her to stay like that. Still like usual she had a point, even though she had an awful way of delivering it.

"GIRLS!" The shout snapped Livi out of her thoughts as her amber eyes darted towards where the sound was coming from. It had seemed the nice silver haired girl from earlier had found something. Dakota glanced around looking to see if anyone else would follow before she did. Livi like planning things and having systems and all that good stuff, but she wouldn't consider herself a leader by far. Then again, she didn't just blindly follow either. Like most of the other girls. "group work" wasn't really Livi's strong suit, but unlike the majority, she actually wanted to be able to get along with all of them and have a really good team. Though now, that just seemed like wishful thinking. "Did you find something, Ghost?" Zelda said as she made her way over towards where the silver haired girl was.

"You, hunter person, you can identify game trials, right? Is it possible to tell what created the game trail to begin with?" Raina called out to Zelda. Livi's eyes shifted over to Zelda's set of orange pigtails and blinked a couple of times. Who knew if Zelda would respond well to Raina. Those two seemed to have clashing personalities after all. When two strong personalities get around each other she hard to assume this happened. This is why Livi preferred just working on her own. The only thing she had to worry about was the task at hand, nothing else. Still, she wouldn't be able to complete this challenge without the help of her team. So she needed to just forget about wishing she could work alone. Sighing Livi pet Kiara who just meowed up at her. "We've got a lot of work to do huh?" As if to answer her meowed again before nudging her face into Livi's hand, a sign for her to pet her more.
Characters Mentioned:

@Noctis the Devious > Raina Summers

@Cybermoon > Zelda Fenrir

@DarkiusHeavenstein > Inanimado Avliden

@Namora > Eris Valentine

Price Green
Nature Caster//Familiar: Tsuri//Acolyte’s Mount Valley

The ambient was certainly something oddly unfamiliar for Price, it was all real cold and stuff, he would call this kind of place a ‘chain’. Several mountains just breaking the floor in a pleasantly ordered way, that’s a chain. Price had passed quite some time on snowy places in his very youth with his family, but this place felt like a totally new experience for him, perhaps it was because of his partners. ‘A bunch of guys with lots of personality’, or that’s how he describes them from what he has seen at least. The chilling cold air that entered to the bus when the guys started moving out didn’t help Price at all either, he was lucky enough to remember to bring a jacket and a scarf with him, because with all honesty, he had totally forgotten what place they were going, he just did it in case he would need it. It was time to walk out of the bus, most guys… maybe all of them -he didn’t really keep track of it- had already gotten out, so he wasn’t going to just stay there like a tree. Stepping on the cold snow was yet another challenge though, not because of the freezing chill it produced through his spine, but because he knows how hard it is for plants to grow in this kind of environment, so he would be at disadvantage in this particular challenge, but nothing some mana-infused seeds couldn’t help with. Price was walking -lost in his thoughts- towards the exit of the bus when Tsuri suddenly headbutted his left leg, making him lose balance and awkwardly fall flat on to the snow. ”Hey, why was that?” Price couldn’t help himself but let a little laugh out, what was this attitude from a familiar? But he quite enjoyed it anyways. He didn’t hurry to stand up, he just made it at his own pace.​

Already at the outside, Price heard the boys talk, well, actually, he just head one, the blonde guy with the brown jacket, that was the last one to talk so it pretty much got Price’s attention right away. “Hey! We have our own personal water detector! That's nifty.” Price could just let a swift grin escape off his face when he heard this, but already on a more serious thought, Price did know how helpful this could be, especially for him since plants pretty much benefit from water, so knowing where a water source could be would be very helpful for both their survival and the effectiveness of his magic.

“So what are we waiting for? Let's get moving before we turn into icicles! I mean, I won't, and the nymph already has, but I don't think the two of us could go against who knows how many girls. How are going to do this anyway? Search for a place to put camp first and then split up or split up to find camp?” These were the blonde guy’s last words, Trent’s his name, if Price recalled correctly from overhearing some stuff earlier. But certainly a plan was what they all needed at the moment if the wanted to survive AND win the challenge, so Price he could get that brain of his to do some work. ”Well there I think the best thing to do at the moment is to split up to find a place. There ain’t no point on placing a refugee on a place we could get chilled down to death.” Price talked, intending to reply Trent’s question. Right after, Price started turning his head a side to the other, with the only hope of finding a place with trees, because by the way it was looking, Tsuri was taking the weather pretty bad, some of his leaves even started turning to a more brown’ish color, instead of the usual bright green Price likes so much, staying near a couple trees would make Tsuri feel way better. But sadly, Price didn’t manage to see anything within the area, ”Hey buddy, can you get a little smaller? So I can carry you in the bag.” Price kneeled a bit and murmured Tsuri, the last one seemed to understand perfectly and became the size of a pomeranian dog, which effectively fitted in Price’s bag. Price carefully grabbed him and put him inside his side bag, where he had ‘some’ seeds.

”Heh, guess we can help in the look for a place.” Price said ‘we’ referring to both Tsuri and him, he likes to see him as a friend and a partner, not a pet or a familiar, so it’s normal to see him normally include Tsuri when talking and make others aware of his presence. Price talked in a tone high enough for the others around to hear him.

Direct Interactions:
Trent Brooks- @Noctis the Devious

Indirect Interactions:
Louis Maddox- @Wicked
Sorrell- @Cybermoon
Malachai - @DarkiusHeavenstein
Trap- @Jakers

(((OOC: If there's something wrong with my post such as problems with the timeline and things of that regard, I'd be glad if someone was kind enough to notify me. Happy RPing~)))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
E r i s
V A L E N T I N E

epd_red.png

[ Acolytes' Mountain; Mountain Valley ]

--

"Well aren't you all full of wit? I think we get it: it sucks. You know what sucks even worse? This is just the first area. Now on with it."
Eris rolled her eyes, and shook her head at the snippy remark. She shrugged it off, after all, she'd been expecting a tough crowd. after all, though she was acting cool and relaxed she could feel the tense dangerous air. The light here was off, cloudy and weak. She didn't like it, but it was for exactly that reason that she couldn't stop. None of them were going to be comfortable or happy so utterly out of their elements. That was why they needed to draw out the situation and poke fun at exactly what they worried about, "I am full of wit! In fact, I'm hilarious. Thank you for noticing."
She bowed her head mockingly at the raven-haired girl who had turned her eyes to the mountain.

"GIRLS!" Eris glanced over at the silver haired girl who began to tread down the little makeshift path she'd found, "A little louder! I didn't quite hear you" She called over, her eyes narrowing on the road ahead of her. The girl with orange hair and a jacket that matched Eris' own head of red locks sauntered over to inspect the trail, "You, hunter person, you can identify game trials, right? Is it possible to tell what created the game trail to begin with?"
Eris hung back for a minute and watched the multi-colored heads of her team mates bob about. Team mates, huh? What a joke. This sorry lot was divided and easily conquered, and unfortunately she was apart of this sorry lot.
"We've got a lot of work to do huh?", She hear another girl say in a hushed voice.

The red head glanced over at her as she brushed the ethereal coat of her familiar. She smiled half-heartedly, "Yes, we do"
She stepped up onto a rock on the edge near the centre of the clearing to make her the tallest thing among them, aside from the trees.

The red haired girl cleared her throat, "While the chick in the glaring red jacket tells us exactly whose footsteps we're going to follow I'm going to address the point that I just brought up by calling her 'the chick in the glaring red jacket'." She paused for a moment and looked around at the group. "Names. I need names. I know none of you, at least not as well as I should." Eris scratched the back of her head, "All I know is that, because you are here, you aren't without skill in your selected area of magic. I think we ought to know more about each other than that." She paused to let that sink in, "So, before we go on, while we're stuck with each other let's try to be a bit more friendly and get familiar. All I ask is that you just say your name." The redhead hopped off her stone, looking around at the group. "I'll start, I'm Eris." She winked at the group before her, "It's a pleasure to meet you lovely ladies."

epd_red.png

Characters Mentioned -

@Noctis the Devious - Raina Summers
@Misaou - Dakota Snow
@DarkiusHeavenstein - Inanimado Avliden
@Cybermoon - Zelda Fenrir

Trap listened carefully to his comrades, who seemed pretty amused by his intro and were laughing. Er... they weren't laughing at him - right? It wasn't like he'd gone over the top or anything. Maybe they were so impressed that it nearly bought them to tears of joy that they had his abilities on the team? Ah, dangit... who was he kidding... his intro had sucked; he should've thrown some of his smoke bombs as well.

The first to answer his question was the black-haired chap dressed in the swanky clothes. His lips were blue, which was actually kind of disturbing, but the guy seemed to be just fine - so Trap didn't point it out. As he pointed out the names, Trap gave a deliberately over-dramatic bow to them, to loosen the tension a bit. He then went on to describe the plans to split up, and look for a place to build a shelter.
"Aww, an igloo...? Laaame. I was thinking more of a..." Trap paused and made wide gestures. "...y'know, a fortress of stone, with sentry posts and those little slots on the side of the wall which we can fire arrows through! Then we mighty adventurers shall make our mark on this land! Or something... I... uh, well..." Trap rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess you're right though... if I built a castle I'd probs be pretty knackered; takes a pretty big meal to get your strength up again after going all-out. I've seen how some of the girls can fight online... and... like... wow. R-I-P us if they catch us whilst we're tired, hahaha..." Trap swallowed nervously and gave a somewhat empty laugh.

Man, he wanted to show off his skills to the girls, but he didn't want to fight them either. Like... they'd probably be just as strong as him, but beating the crap out of a lady? That wasn't Trap. Maybe he'd find some way to win by making them faint from how handsome he was. ...Pfft. He wondered why he was even in a Boys VS Girls thing, but he'd pretended to enjoy winning against girls pretty well so far.

The black haired boy then introduced Trap to 'Mister Lou' - who was the leader. Trap had already kinda figured the guy would be leader from how he acted, and he was okay with it so long as the guy wasn't a douche.
"Ah, right. Thanks for clearing all that up for the clueless but... dashingly handsome Trap." Trap thanked the black-haired boy. Trap turned to Lou and gave a big grin as he saluted. "Wazzup, boss man. Reports show that you just got wrecked." Trap chuckled, referring to Malachai's pro snowball throw.

~~~

A silver haired boy talked to him next, one who was pretty shy and timid - to say the least. Trap wondered what the story was with that mark on his neck, but again, thought it best not to ask. He offered to Trap to join him and Lou as scouts, to which Trap shrugged.
"Eh, I'm easy, brudda'." He said with the intention of sounding cool, flicking his hair back. "I could get the ol' bird Lizzie here to fly around and look for stuff, but I'm happy to come myself. Up to you or Lou." Trap said. Lizzie squawked something along the lines of 'Asshat.' when Trap referred to her as an 'old bird', so Trap did his best to raise his voice as he talked. He loved her really, but he had to look cool for now.

"Diggin' the white hair by the way, totally suits your look. Come to think of it, I thought of getting my hair dyed white once. True story." Trap said. He wasn't flirting - he wasn't into dudes - he just appreciated great hair, even if no hair could match his own.

When the blonde and enthusiastic boy which Trap had already grown a liking to talked and proposed to either split up to find camp or find camp then split up, Trap kind of preferred the second option, but the dude with glasses and black hair (and an adorable little familiar) preferred the first option. Trap didn't really want to start any disagreements, so he just went with it; it was probably a better idea anyway?
"Yeah, splitting up to find camp sounds like a good idea - but can we like... stay fairly close to each other? Like, not so far apart that we wouldn't be able to hear one of us calling for help. N-Not that I couldn't take on a few girls, but... h-ha... you know what I mean." Trap adjusted his headband and did up his straps, his boomerang gently holstered behind him. "Let's stick near the stream when lookin' for a place. Can't we, like, melt snow for water too? Or did we not bring any pots or anything?" Trap asked, before shrugging to himself. "Anyways, ready to roll out when you guys are."

Trap looked into the valley, where the stone giants tipped with white caps risen amongst the blue skies. With the chilling wind on his face, and the relaxing yet intimdating vibe of the place coarsing through his soul, Trap slowly mumbled:
"Man, I if I took a picture of this place and uploaded it with an inspirational quote, I bet it'd get a ton of likes..." Trap did his best to think of some sort of quote, tapping his lower lip in thought as the only quote he could come up with in his mind was:

"To be... or... not to be... that's what makes you... sexy..."

Damn, he would've got, like, 5000 likes for that. It sucked that they weren't allowed their phones... Trap was already having withdrawls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
2wdbx54.jpg

[glow=red][ Acolyte's Mount Valley ][/glow]

Responses came from the team members, everyone assuring him their own ways.

"The girls have no chance in hell." Declared Toby with confidence.

"I-I am alright as well, Lou. And I made sure my bag has everything I need." Stuttered Sorrell through chattering teeth.

"Everything okay here." Assured Malchai, seeming to be in his element in the snow.

"Damn it's cold! Why couldn't we have gone to some haunted tropics or-- that is completely unfair!" Added Trent with a wail that Lou ignored, deciding that if he had the energy to complain he must have been fine.

One of them had pulled some sort of introduction show as he stepped from the bus, and then responding to his question.

"Yeah; pretty sure I didn't break anything; the landing could've been smoother i-m-o. And don't worry, my man... wouldn't forget this baby in a million years." Said a boy who was about as tall as Lou was, patting a gigantic boomerang. The Physical Caster just nodded slowly, squinting his eyes as he tried to pinpoint who this guy even was, not quite catching the name in the midst of all the flamboyant words, only picking up that he was a Earth Caster. He had not been part of the discussions in the bus... Then his mind picked up a memory of stepping over long sprawled feet as he had left the back of the bus after his nap, and low-key snoring. It seemed like he had not been the only one who had been tired. This one had slept through the whole flight, however. "Sweet hat, by the way." The Boomerang Guy added before moving on. Lou frowned in confusion and reached his hand to settle the red beanie on better position on the top of his head, suddenly somewhat conscious about his choice of attire.

"...Thanks?" He muttered, not entirely sure what that all had been about. Then the Boomerang Guy started asking questions about the plan, and Malachai explained. Sorrell offered the guy an option of scouting with them. The Boomerang Guy launched into another overexcited, flamboyant dialogue that ended with an awkward chuckle. Lou could not quite pinpoint if the Earth Caster was overly confident or lacked it altogether. Meanwhile Lou had turned around to admire the view once again. The air was crispy and cool, tasting of winter. There was a certain kind of beauty in the barren nature around them, from the jagged rock teeth of the mountains pushing through the crust of earth to the scarcely scattered pines and spruces and the thin layer of frost and snow spread over the landscape like a gossamer.

"And mister Lou over there," Malachai spoke, and as Lou recognized his name he snapped back to the reality and turned his upper body around to look at his direction, just to get a snowball smacked on his shoulder, "kinda made himself the leader of our group." Lou looked at the snow that had caked his denim jacket now like it was personally offending him, before wiping it off with a snort.

"Wazzup, boss man. Reports show that you just got wrecked." The Boomerang Guy saluted him, apparently very humored. Lou remained rather indifferent, even if he was glad that the mood in the team was lighthearted like it was. It was good for their team morale.

The Water Caster then spoke again, "There is a small stream South East from here."

"Hey! We have our own personal water detector! That's nifty." Responded Trent with a friendly pat on Malachai's back, before turning to address all of them. "So what are we waiting for? Let's get moving before we turn into icicles! I mean, I won't, and the nymph already has, but I don't think the two of us could go against who knows how many girls. How are going to do this anyway? Search for a place to put camp first and then split up or split up to find camp?"

"Well there I think the best thing to do at the moment is to split up to find a place. There ain’t no point on placing a refugee on a place we could get chilled down to death." Spoke another new face that had kept his distance from the others during the ride, for reasons Lou was not entirely sure. "Heh, guess we can help in the look for a place."

Lou remained silent, just listening to each of their suggestions, taking each of them into notion inside his mind. They seemed to have some good ideas hidden within, but it was rather obvious that none of these fellas had ever actually spent time in the nature. They were lucky Lou was with them, because by the sound of suggestion of "splitting up" the Physical Caster decided that they would have not lasted a second. They might have been dead before dawn.

"Yeah, splitting up to find camp sounds like a good idea - but can we like... stay fairly close to each other? Like, not so far apart that we wouldn't be able to hear one of us calling for help. N-Not that I couldn't take on a few girls, but... h-ha... you know what I mean." The Boomerang Guy agreed to it, and continued, "Let's stick near the stream when lookin' for a place. Can't we, like, melt snow for water too? Or did we not bring any pots or anything?" Now there was another underlying good idea -- sticking close to the stream. Also snow melting. Lou was still disagreeing silently with the splitting up idea, but he let the others go on until he figured he had heard everyone's opinions. "Anyways, ready to roll out when you guys are."

Then the Boomerang Guy turned around and looked at the landscape, speaking mostly to himself; "Man, I if I took a picture of this place and uploaded it with an inspirational quote, I bet it'd get a ton of likes..."

Lou cocked up his eyebrow at that. They were stranded at a mountain and this guy was thinking about social media? Alright...

"Okay, listen up, fellas." Lou addressed all of them, his tone calm but holding certain kind of demanding confidence. The Physical Caster did have some charisma, they had to give him that. "We're not splitting up, at least not yet. The risks for that right now are too high. We have no way of contacting each other in this God forsaken mountain, not enough knowledge about the terrain or wild life and other threats, no common landmarks or meeting spot. That'd be suicide. If there's carnivores around, they find us easier targets if we're separated. As a pack, we have strength in numbers and they'll steer clear of us more likely. And then there's the risk we might bump into the girls... And even if we do get attacked, we have better chance in defending ourselves as a team than alone. If we risk searching for a camp by splitting up, the chances are that not all of us come back together. The most likely thing that will go down is that some of us will get lost, and there's lot of land to cover; miles and miles. We'd waste more time trying to locate each other again than finding shelter. The night's are going to be the coldest, and our worst enemy right now is hypothermia. The cold is what is going to get us killed unless we do something about it in time."

He turned to point his thumb at Malachai's direction as he kept speaking to all of them, making eye contact with each of them in turn to make sure the way he addressed them felt more personal and no one felt ignored. "Our personal water detector here is our best bet right now. The best camping place is always near a definite water source that will keep us hydrated. Near the water there is always more life, so we might find more plants and shelter from the wind within trees. With trees, we will find fire wood to collect and other building materials." Then he turned to address the Boomerang Guy. "And I think when it comes to shelter, you're our best bet in building it, so we may not need to spend time trying to look for natural caves. Those tend to be infested with trolls, and I don't fancy myself becoming a meal by one of them any time soon. I'd rather trust you to take care of our shelter once we find a suitable camping spot near the stream."

Lou turned to look at them then, picking up his satchel from the ground and throwing it on his shoulder. "Everyone with me? We move as a group. Don't stray from each other and keep up. Remember that the nature is unforgivable and it doesn't give a shit about heroes; in here reigns the law of Natural Selection. Idiocy is what will get you killed the fastest, so don't take any unnecessary risks. Think smart, be cautious and stick together, aight?"

He then motioned to Malachai to walk together with him. "You should go first. You can feel where the water is, right? You lead us, we'll follow. We need to move out quick, the more time we waste by standing around, the more body heat we're losing. Moving will keep our muscles warmer for longer, but that can last us only for so long. We'll need to camp before night fall, or else..."

He left his words hang in the air with a silent kind of dread as he glanced at the other boys, his expression serious. They were racing against time here, and he hoped all of them would understand that. If they would not camp before sunset and find ways to remain warm through the night, they would be dead before dawn. He just hoped the weather would stay good. They would not stand a chance in a blizzard.

Characters mentioned/interacted with:
Freaking everyone in the boys team. Y'all get alerts for this anyway, so I'm taking the easy way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddess of the Moon

Inanimado looked up when Zelda came closer to her, luckily still keeping some distance. "Yeah, some trail" She muttered, before Raina took over with her bitchy comments again. Her violet eyes flared up a bit as she looked at the dark caster. She was so done with this. "So you are the only one allowed to make sarcastics comments? You aren't anything better than us, Summers. You have been picked just like us. So if you want to play all high and mighty find some other group of girls" The Spirit caster lashed out. It didn't happen often, but right now her limits were being pushed with being in this place, forced to work together and everything. Her breath came out in little puffs as she tried to calm herself again. It was not like fighting among themselves would help them in anyway. Still she wasn't gonna say sorry for her words.

Her eyes moved over to Eris who was, maybe even unawarely, calming the situation down before it could escalate more. She nodded as it was indeed a good idea to get each others names, even when the Spirit caster was good with names that didn't mean others were as well. "Very well. I am Inanimado Avliden. I am a Spirit caster" She introduced herself towards the rest. Lisic already running up and down the path a bit, before sitting down at her feet again. "And I think this would be a good moment to point out as well that I dislike affection and people touching me. So please don't hug me" She said as she directed her words towards the three that had been hugging before on the bus. She was fine with them showing affection towards eachother, but she figured it was best to put it out in the open, before anyone else would hug her and some awkward situation would follow.
Page-break.png

"Hey! We have our own personal water detector! That's nifty." Malachai Dwin'anea could do nothing else to blush at the words that were spoken by the fire caster. His eyes moved to the ground, not knowing how to react to praise as it was something that came so normal to him. He wasn't praised often by his parents, they only told him what he could do better, how he could try harder. They never seemed to be proud of anything he did, there was always something that could have been better. Luckily Trap was there to distract him quite easily with his theatrical bows and over the top behaviour. Really, he wanted to build a castle? That just didn't make sense.

"I don't want to split either!" He quickly chimed in when more people opposed the idea of moving in smaller numbers. He hated being on his own, definitely in a place he was unfamiliar with. As soon as Trent had brought up the idea, he had to control the urge to randomly move forward and grab the fire casters hand. Just so he would not be able to walk away from him. He had no idea, why he was so strongly set on keeping Trent close, yet in the little time they had spend together he liked the other. No matter how embarrased and ashamed he made the water caster feel and how confusing his words could be.

His blue eyes settled on Lou again as the snowball hit its goal. For a moment Malachai was worried as he noticed the offended expression on the others face, yet it was followed by a snort and he let out a breath as the other didn't seem to get mad at him. It almost encouraged him to pick up another bit of snow, but this was not the place to start a snow ball fight. They had to be serious, there was a lot of work they had to do and playing around could be fatal. He listened to every one chiming in things, before Lou indeed took the leader ship again. He smiled softly as at least one of them seemed to be able to keep a clear head and know what to do. He was relieved as well to hear that they were not gonna split up, nodding at the words about carnivores. There were a lot for what he knew from the stories.

"I... I am not a water detector. It is... It is just my power" He said softly as Lou pointed towards him. Luckily the attention was quickly moved from him to Trap, who probably gladly took his moment in the spotlights. He nodded shortly as Lou asked if everything was clear. Stay together, be alert, get to the water. Not that hard to keep in mind. His eyes went slightly bigger again as he was motioned forward by the larger guy. "Yes, that is how it works" He confirmed at the question about his water detecting skills. However he was less happy with being pushed into the leading role. If he only made one wrong turn, they all would be the victim of that. It was a lot of responsibility, yet Malachai could feel himself stepping forward. After all he was the only one that could lead them to water, so he had to take his responsibility, whether he wanted to or not.

The young Dwin'anea straightened his back again, holding his head up high as he turned around. His energy reaching out for the water, just to make sure he wouldn't go in the wrong direction right away. That would be very embarassing, even if the others would have no idea. "We probably will have to do some climbing..." He muttered as he started walking. His eyes focused on where he felt the stream of water as he moved with more determination then he felt inside. "I am guessing it is a small mountain stream, coming from within the mountain, but this is definitely on the surface..." He spoke to Lou, right now there was still more than enough place to walk two by two.

Last edited:
At hearing what the spirit caster was to say, Zelda was going to respond until the dark caster opened her mouth again and slowly... oh so slowly, was Zelda close to losing her temper at the dark hair girl. They got it, they needed to do certain things to make it in this environment, but don't act all high and fucking mighty about it and making it seem like you will be the one in control. Just as the fire caster turned to say something, she heard Inanimado speak up instead. Turning to her, Zelda flashed her a smile and gave her e thumbs up before turning her attention to Eris when she made a comment about her jacket. After listening to Inanimado's introduction, she decided to speak up as well. "Well, since you asked so nicely, Sunshine, I guess I will introduce myself as well." She states, placing a hand on her hip. "My name is Zelda Fenrir, eldest daughter of the Fenrir clan chieftain of the desert. This little one here is my beloved Loki." She introduces, putting the fire snake when he made his presence known to the other girls. She turned from the group and went to go examine the trail, not because Raina asked her or anything, dear heavens no! She was genuinely curious on what it was that made the tracks there on the ground.

Examining the trail for a bit and memorizing the prints and matching them to ones she had learned about when hunting and reading about game in books that she never saw in the desert. Judging from the looks of the prints, they were about a few days old at the least, a week at the most. She looked up and scanned around the area a bit for anything else before turning back to the group. "These tracks look like elk tracks. They have been here a few days, a week at the most." She reports, going back to the other girls.

~~*~~
Sorrell was a bit confused as to why the boomerang guy commented on his hair. Did he think that he dyed it? Or did he not think that having natural white hair is a very rare gene and the only way to get it was to dye it? He was about to comment on it before Louis spoke up. "We're not splitting up, at least not yet. The risks for that right now are too high. We have no way of contacting each other in this God forsaken mountain, not enough knowledge about the terrain or wild life and other threats, no common landmarks or meeting spot. That'd be suicide. If there's carnivores around, they find us easier targets if we're separated. As a pack, we have strength in numbers and they'll steer clear of us more likely. And then there's the risk we might bump into the girls... And even if we do get attacked, we have better chance in defending ourselves as a team than alone. If we risk searching for a camp by splitting up, the chances are that not all of us come back together. The most likely thing that will go down is that some of us will get lost, and there's lot of land to cover; miles and miles. We'd waste more time trying to locate each other again than finding shelter. The night's are going to be the coldest, and our worst enemy right now is hypothermia. The cold is what is going to get us killed unless we do something about it in time." Sorrell could agree to that, I mean, who else has spent a lot of time out in the wilderness for the fun and experience of it? From how Louis acted, Sorrell could only guess that he has spent time hiking in the wilds and mountains growing up. He quietly listened to the rest of what Louis had to say. After his orders were given, and being left with the cryptic message that Lou left for them, they all followed Malachai. Sorrell was going to speed up to walk next to Louis but decided against it when Malachai took up walking next to him. Instead, he walked alongside his familiar in the back of the group and took the time to look at all the scenery in wonder.

"So this is the wilderness... it's a lot prettier than I imagined it would be." He said, mostly to himself, not knowing if anyone heard him or not. Ammy walked beside him and looked around as well, starlight eyes taking in everything. She just parked in agreement with her master and continued to walk beside him.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Namora and Wicked
embed.php

Mood: Irritated
Interaction: Inanimado Avliden - @DarkiusHeavenstein || Cereise Valentine - @Namora
Mention: General

elegant-purple-md.png

"So you are the only one allowed to make sarcastics comments? You aren't anything better than us, Summers. You have been picked just like us. So if you want to play all high and mighty find some other group of girls" Fought back an eyeroll.

"No, but I'm apparently the only one who can use it moderiation. Excuse me if I find one sarcastic remark after another repeative and annoying. Be damned if everyone has to that one sarcastic badass that sits in the back
." It was the sound of someone clearing their throat that finally drew the dark caster's attention and she looked up to find one of the red heads standing on a rock nearing the centre of the clearing. That just made her irritation flare. She hated the feeling of being looked down upon. Among other things it made her skin crawl. The red haired girl cleared her throat and spoke,

"While the chick in the glaring red jacket tells us exactly whose footsteps we're going to follow I'm going to address the point that I just brought up by calling her 'the chick in the glaring red jacket'." She paused for a moment and looked around at the group. "Names. I need names. I know none of you, at least not as well as I should. All I know is that, because you are here, you aren't without skill in your selected area of magic. I think we ought to know more about each other than that." One dramatic pause later, "So, before we go on, while we're stuck with each other let's try to be a bit more friendly and get familiar. All I ask is that you just say your name." The redhead finally hopped off her stone before looking around the group. "I'll start, I'm Eris." She winked at the group before her, "It's a pleasure to meet you lovely ladies."

Raina quirked an eyebrow, trying to figure out from which angle she was playing from. Well wasn't that quite the speach? The spirit caster went first and it was then Raina realized she would no longer had an excuse to forget their names, or mispronounce them. She inwardly groaned. How was she suppose to even say Inomaldo anyway? At least Erise was simple enough. She shifted her weight to the opposite foot and listened as the other redhead went next. Zelda? Well at least she wasn't that far off.

Feelling it was her turn to step up to the plate, she spoke up next, "I'm Raina Summers, daughter of Stella Summers, daughter of Rowen Dragonfly of House Dragonfly. I'm the fourth youngest of the Summers' linage, third in line for Thane, and before you ask, no I'm no assassin and I'm not a spy either." She didn't speak with arrogance as one would suspect, but spoke each word with a certain practice. She didn't plan on giving them her whole title, but being around a bunch of nobles who drained the fun out of having a title in the first place made a habit out of "properly introducing yourself". Least to say, if your greeting was shorter than five words, you did no justice to your house. Raina's voice at least pick again when she added, "What I am is an aero-combatant." Not the most common field of study for a dark caster. In fact, Raina could count on one hand how many aero-combatants there were in this kingdom's Dark community. In fact, Aero-combat was a fairly difficult field of study for most Caster's even with a winged familiar as it required more than the ability to fly, but to be able to assault from the air. They also needed dedication to their training, a sharp mind and unwavering concentration, and a built up stamina and endurance. If their target was grounded they needed to be able to judge how far their magic had to travel to strike least even a basic spell could drain their reserves, and if their target was in the air they needed total control over both their familiar and their magic.

While Raina couldn't claim to be a professional, she was no novince either.
elegant-purple-md.png
embed.php
Interaction: Trap Hanamura - @Jakers || Sorrell Edelstein - @Cybermoon
Mention: Price Green - @Zackymas || Malachai Dwin'anea - @DarkiusHeavenstein || Louis Maddox - @Wicked
Trent wasn't sure what he was expecting when he stated his thoughts - He himself didn't exactly have a preference, he was simply asking for confirmation - but it seemed some didn't mind while others were against parting aways. He watched the dark hair kid with a buck for a familiar chat with it as he scooped him up in his pack before turning to Trap who didn't seemed to think splitting up wouldn't be such a bad idea either. Well, to a point... then went on about inspirational quotes and likes.Trent snickered at him. "Didn't a fictional character already say that?"

"
Okay, listen up, fellas. We're not splitting up, at least not yet." Well that settled it then; no splitting up. The fire caster smirked at how easily Lou had everyone falling into step. He himself didn't mind one bit. Who else would lead? He couldn't see himself confidently giving orders to these men when he himself had no idea what we doing. "The risks for that right now are too high. We have no way of contacting each other in this God forsaken mountain, not enough knowledge about the terrain or wild life and other threats, no common landmarks or meeting spot. That'd be suicide. If there's carnivores around, they find us easier targets if we're separated. As a pack, we have strength in numbers and they'll steer clear of us more likely. And then there's the risk we might bump into the girls... And even if we do get attacked, we have better chance in defending ourselves as a team than alone. If we risk searching for a camp by splitting up, the chances are that not all of us come back together. The most likely thing that will go down is that some of us will get lost, and there's lot of land to cover; miles and miles. We'd waste more time trying to locate each other again than finding shelter. The night's are going to be the coldest, and our worst enemy right now is hypothermia. The cold is what is going to get us killed unless we do something about it in time."

When their self appointed bossman pointed to the water nymph and took to calling him the name Trent coined him, he snickered, even as Malachai objected. Lou just continued on with his speech. until he motioned their water caster forward. "
You should go first. You can feel where the water is, right? You lead us, we'll follow. We need to move out quick, the more time we waste by standing around, the more body heat we're losing. Moving will keep our muscles warmer for longer, but that can last us only for so long. We'll need to camp before night fall, or else..." A cold chill went up Trent's spine as he fell in step next to Trap.

"Heh, if you're still in a inspirational mood, you should take some tips from this guy, am I right?" As they walked on, the blond took the time to dig out his scarf from his pack pulled it around his neck for extra warmth. Even if he wasn't precisely cold, he much prefered scorching heat to the chill of a mountain. He barely hear Sorrell's comment from behind them and nodded, looking up at their first challenge. "I guess?" The mountain to looked bland, with greys and whites blending together and nearly creating the perfect cameoflague against the cloudy sky. Some greens would break the monotone colors, but not nearly enough to brighten up the view. "Hey, aren't you cold?" he thought to ask the earth user next to him. The outfit he wore seemed too light to actually help against the likes of a mountain.

Last edited:
Price Green

"Yeah, splitting up to find camp sounds like a good idea - but can we like... stay fairly close to each other?” Price heard the boy with the unbelievably enormous boomerang, he questioned himself about how could this guy even wield that thing, but it wasn’t something that he really cared about so the thought quickly flew off. From the words the guy said, Price could already deduce he was sort of troubled by the decision. “Like, not so far apart that we wouldn't be able to hear one of us calling for help. N-Not that I couldn't take on a few girls, but... h-ha... you know what I mean." Okay so that was the thing, the kid was scared of girls, or at least that’s what it seemed to Price, but just as the use of the boomerang, Price didn’t care much. The boy kept talking, and Price didn’t hear much really, excepting for this ”Can't we, like, melt snow for water too?” it was indeed a very good idea that of the boy’s, if they ran out of water, they could not only use the stream, but melt some snow as well, obviously the last one would just be a last resort and Price really doubted that that water could be drinkable, but it’d serve for much other purposes he couldn’t think at the moment, but it was something to keep in mind anyways. Price does remember the boy said something after that, but just like with the boomerang and the reason this dude didn’t like the idea of separating, he didn’t care enough to give it thought. "I don't want to split either!" The water detector spoke, well that made it two that didn’t want to split, Price wasn’t really on starting some pointless argument so he just let it go.

When Price was about to reply (Well, actually he didn’t even know what to reply, he was just going to let it flow but, anyways) this guy that had gotten a snowball to the shoulder, if Price had overheard the water kid correctly, his name was Lou. "We're not splitting up, at least not yet. The risks for that right now are too high. We have no way of contacting each other in this God forsaken mountain, not enough knowledge about the terrain or wildlife and other threats, no common landmarks or meeting spot. That'd be suicide. If there's carnivores around, they find us easier targets if we're separated. As a pack, we have strength in numbers and they'll steer clear of us more likely. And then there's the risk we might bump into the girls... And even if we do get attacked, we have better chance in defending ourselves as a team than alone. If we risk searching for a camp by splitting up, the chances are that not all of us come back together. The most likely thing that will go down is that some of us will get lost, and there's lot of land to cover; miles and miles. We'd waste more time trying to locate each other again than finding shelter. The night's are going to be the coldest, and our worst enemy right now is hypothermia. The cold is what is going to get us killed unless we do something about it in time." ‘Lou’ had some very correct and realistic arguments under his sleeve, Price had to recognise that, besides, he wasn’t feeling like starting a discussion here (That’d be rather counterproductive) so he just nodded. "Our personal water detector here is our best bet right now. The best camping place is always near a definite water source that will keep us hydrated. Near the water there is always more life, so we might find more plants and shelter from the wind within trees. Price briefly smiled at this affirmation, not that it wasn’t true or anything, just that he was glad they could be able to find some green in this place. With trees, we will find firewood to collect and other building materials." The little smile on Price’s face quickly disappeared, he hated this kind of stuff, having to chop off trees and stuff like that, mainly because he knew how sad Tsuri got each time stuff like this happened, although he understood it was necessary for their survival, so he just slowly patted Tsuri’s head, trying to calm him in advance for the unavoidable future.

"You should go first. You can feel where the water is, right? You lead us, we'll follow. We need to move out quick, the more time we waste by standing around, the more body heat we're losing. Moving will keep our muscles warmer for longer, but that can last us only for so long. We'll need to camp before night fall, or else..." Lou finished his speech, setting ‘water detector’ as their leading member, Price didn’t really manage to get his name correctly, it was Mala-something, but he just couldn’t seem to make up his mind about it, so he decided to just refer to him as Mala or water detector until someone mentioned his name or he asked him himself. "We probably will have to do some climbing..." Mala spoke in a low tone, although Price managed to hear him. ” Well, it ain’t that bad.” he thought as he followed the group.

"So this is the wilderness... it's a lot prettier than I imagined it would be." Price heard a white haired boy not too far behind him. ” Yeah, it is right? There isn’t that much green around here, but still the view is majestic, and I have the feeling that all this place wasn’t always like this, but either way, for sure it’ll one day have enormous trees and bushes all over it, I can feel it, this ground is especially filled with nutrients to suffice a real good forest” Price slowed his step to catch up with the white haired boy before talking.

Direct Interactions:
Sorrel- @Cybermoon

Indirect Interactions:
Louis Maddox- @Wicked
Trent Brooks- @Noctis the Devious
Malachai - @DarkiusHeavenstein
Trap- @Jakers

(OOC: Sorry if most colors aren't right, I just don't know much about editing >.<)

Trap heard a snicker from behind him after his super-inspiring quote. Trap slightly turned his head to see who it was.

"Didn't a fictional character already say that?" Trent asked with an amused expression. Trap's smile turned into a grin, and he burst out into a brief laugh.
"Hahaha, oh, man, if it were true!" Trap chuckled. "I need to know where that character comes from; I'd happily read a book just to see that." Trap paused. "They could learn a few things from me~."

When Lou started talking, Trap snapped his attention back to the big guy. He eagerly listened to Lou as he talked, bouncing up and down on his feet a little to keep himself warm and active. It was great to see that Mr. Boss Man had a plan, and had some degree of knowledge as to what he was doing. Which was good, because apart from some techniques, Trap had no sensible survival tactics.

When Lou addressed him when talking about building shelters, Trap blushed a little with pride, puffing out his chest a little.
"You got it! I'll bring out the inner architect, and keep us safer than a tortoise in a kevlar-reinforced shell!" Trap declared, brushing his hair to one side. "Uh... I won't do the castle thing, though, don't worry. Four walls and a roof'll be doable. Like a little cottage." Whilst Trap may not have looked prepared, he'd done his homework when it came to terraforming.

Lou ended the little speech-kind of dealio on... quite a frightening note, actually, if not a pretty pessimistic one. It was true that cold was gonna be a big problem, but it was manageable, right...? Trap swallowed. Now that he thought about it, he didn't want to be found as a frozen corpse. He didn't want to go out like that. The tall earth caster shivered a little; the words hitting him hard.

Thankfully, Trent came beside him, saying a little sentence about Trap taking tips from Lou. Trap's smile was nervous at first, but slowly turned back into the usual goofy one as he talked.
"Tips? Pfft, I guess..." Trap began, rubbing the back of his head. He looked up. "But... I'm sure we'll be fine. We're big boys now, we can build a fire and get ourselves sorted out. If some big winds or blizzards come round the corner, I'll greet it with a great big middle finger! My walls of steel can easily keep the wind out, and then some~!" Trap said with a wink, pointing to his chest with his thumb.

Trent then asked if he was cold. To this, Trap felt a little nervous. He was pretty cold, but he didn't want to seem weak or for people to rush to give him clothes.
"Uh... well..." Trap began nervously. "Not gonna lie, I am pretty chilly. I designed this beaut' of a skintight suit to be adaptable in most climates whilst outlining my great features, but... I wasn't expecting to be thrown into this freezer of a place, heheh...!" Trap said, deciding to tell the truth as he laughed nervously. "This thing's warmer than it looks, though. I won't freeze to death or anything, even if my nips are gettin' a little to cold for comfort, heh heh!" Trap chuckled. He wish he'd bought a hat, though...

...Now that he thought about it, his sexy hair would be hidden by a hat, so it was a damn good thing he hadn't worn one. The water caster mentioned something about climbing, but Trap wasn't too worried about that. His boomerang and earth terraforming allowed him to be pretty manoeuvrable in awkward terrain. Mountains were almost a perfect place for Trap, apart from the chills.

As he walked along with the group, Trap quietly hummed the lyrics of a popular song to himself as he carefully looked around the area. Lizzie remained carefully perched on his shoulder, and the boomerang gently swung as Trap walked in his overly elegant fashion.

Sorrel mentioned the place being pretty, which Trap agreed with. It wasn't an outstandingly beautiful place, but it was the sheer strength and dominance of the mountains that was impressive to him.

As they walked on, Trap muttered into the ear of Lizzie, who was perched contently on his shoulder. The bird abruptly left its carefree position and shot into the sky above Trap, circling above the group at a somewhat low height.

"The ol' bird will keep an eye out as we walk. I doubt we'll find any wandering gals', but hey." Trap explained briefly. Soon, he imagined they'd be by the stream, then his sexy hands could get to work.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
[BCOLOR=#800000]Marion Estelle Martin[/BCOLOR]

Marion tuned out the other girls, lost in thought and feeling about her situation. Marion clutched the mane of her loin friend and giggled nervously swallowing all previous comments she had. Turning to the circle of girls Marion felt small and out of place, she wanted to lead these girls to victory, she really wanted to lead, a voice in the back of her head nagged at her "You'll never do anything" Marion brushed it off knowing that she would get this done. Marion lost herself in so much thought that she had lost track of the others talking. Marion, coming back from her thought she looked at the group hoping she hadn't been addresses.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Toby Kyle Newton[/BCOLOR]

Toby's face was easily excited he finally got to try his alchemy skills in this real life situation. His earlier statement was long forgotten as he began rambling on and on about plants and things to make, the Dark caster smiled practically bubbling with anticipation all he wanted to was start looking to the others he smiled "What to do now?"

((Sorry Toby's is so short))

tumblr_n496l3ope51rrfopko1_500.png

[glow=blue][/glow][glow=blue][ Acolyte's Mountain Valley ][/glow]

"Yes, we do," Eris said to her with a half-hearted smile which Livi returned. Maybe the boys were having a better luck than they were. If that was the case then she wished she was a boy instead. Because from how she saw it, the girl's were going to crash and burn and Livi could kiss her victory goodbye now. "While the chick in the glaring red jacket tells us exactly whose footsteps we're going to follow I'm going to address the point that I just brought up by calling her 'the chick in the glaring red jacket'," Eris said as she spoke to the entire group, "Names. I need names. I know none of you, at least not as well as I should." Eris scratched the back of her head, "All I know is that, because you are here, you aren't without skill in your selected area of magic. I think we ought to know more about each other than that." She had a point. Dakota had been struggling to recall people's names in this group, "So, before we go on while we're stuck with each other let's try to be a bit more friendly and get familiar. All I ask is that you just say your name." The redhead hopped off her stone, looking around at the group. "I'll start, I'm Eris." She winked at the group before her, "It's a pleasure to meet you lovely ladies."

Livi smiled in Eris' direction. Now here was someone that could take control of a situation without making everyone feel like shit in the process. Livi appreciated that. "Very well. I am Inanimado Avliden. I am a Spirit caster" Ah, so that was her name. No wonder Livi couldn't remember it, it's a hard name to pronounce. But after hearing it, she'll probably have it down. "And I think this would be a good moment to point out as well that I dislike affection and people touching me. So please don't hug me" Livi snickered at the comment. So that's why she reeled away when Zelda had been cuddling Livi. That was adorable. "My name is Zelda Fenrir, eldest daughter of the Fenrir clan chieftain of the desert. This little one here is my beloved Loki." Of course, Livi needed no introduction to Zelda. She already knew who she was since they had interacted many times before this challenge.

"I'm Raina Summers, daughter of Stella Summers, daughter of Rowen Dragonfly of House Dragonfly. I'm the fourth youngest of the Summers' linage, third in line for Thane, and before you ask, no I'm no assassin and I'm not a spy either." Raina finally spoke up. Well, it was good that she was co-operating with the rest of the group instead of opposing. Maybe they were finally getting somewhere thanks to Eris. "What I am is an aero-combatant." That was interesting. Livi couldn't recall hearing a lot of dark caster's that chose the field of aero-combatant. Apparently it was rather difficult. Livi mentally commended Raina. "And I'm Dakota Snow, but I like people to refer to me as Livi. It's a nickname based off my middle name, but that doesn't really matter." She cut her rambling short with a small blush that followed soon after. She raised her hand as small but noticeable sparks popped around and bounced off the skin on her hand, "I'm also a lightning caster, and this is Kiara" she gestured to the kitten's head that was poking out of her coat. "Nice to finally get to remember all your names." Livi added with a smile.
Characters Mentioned:

@Noctis the Devious > Raina Summers

@Cybermoon > Zelda Fenrir

@DarkiusHeavenstein > Inanimado Avliden

@Namora > Eris Valentine

2wdbx54.jpg

[glow=red][ Acolyte's Mount Valley ][/glow]

Malachai seemed to square his shoulders, look into the horizon with a determined expression and then muttering; "We probably will have to do some climbing..."

"Fucktastic." Louis deadpanned with a dry tone and took after the water caster, holding in a groan over the idea of having to clamber up a mountain side. Mostly due to the fact that unlike him... Most of the fancypants in this group did not seem like the most experienced climbers. Especially Malachai and Sorrell, these two just oozed off the City Boy aura. They had probably never in their entire lives slept under the stars or had to skip a meal or two. Well, they were in on hell of a rude awakening from reality from here on out, that was for sure. He just hoped they would worry more about their lives than getting their nice clothes tattered.

And then there was Trap. Lou honesty had no idea what to think of him. The chap seemed pretty much useless with his dramatic flair that Lou had this far followed from the sidelines in silent staleness and casually ignored as waste of his time. He seemed bit like a City Boy, too. But Lou was not entirely sure, there was something different about Trap that set him apart from Malachai and Sorrel. He just could not quite put a finger on it.

The whole group was now on the move, everyone falling into casual chatter among each other mostly in pairs. Malachai had fallen in step with Lou, and was now speaking up to the Physical Caster. "I am guessing it is a small mountain stream, coming from within the mountain, but this is definitely on the surface..."

"Good. It doesn't have to be a big one, and if it's coming from the mountain, it's going to be pure enough to be drinkable without any problems. As long as we don't have to try and dig it up ourselves, everything should be fine. The less energy wasted, the better. We're gonna need all of our strength for surviving, I don't want anyone to do anything unnecessary." The youngblood with the undercut spoke, leaving unsaid that with unnecessary he pretty much meant stupid. His tolerance for idiocy was going to be lower than normal most probably due to the severity of their circumstances. One weak link might end up dragging down the whole team, so he wanted all of them strong and smart.

Behind them, he could catch snippets of conversations between the other boys, but his mind was not entirely focused on them so he missed most of it. However he did pick up on Price's small lecture about the mountain's vegetation. For a plant boy, he seemed to be surprisingly lost on how high altitudes and cold climates and overall harsh conditions worked on plants. Louis left that unsaid and just shook his head, deciding to let the guy believe in what he wanted. If it made him happy and more eager to carry on, sure, whatever tickled his pickle, Lou guessed.

"The ol' bird will keep an eye out as we walk. I doubt we'll find any wandering gals', but hey." Trap spoke up, making the Maddox boy glance up to the sky to see a parakeet swooping about. He was glad that the avian familiar was not as brightly colored as parrots tended to mostly be, but still it worried him a little.

"Just try to keep her flying low, okay? She doesn't look like the birds around, and if the girls see her and figure out that she's out of place, your familiar might end up giving out our location," he said to the taller boy over his shoulder, "I at least want us to be settled first, have a little talk with y'all and get to know you. Maybe settle on a tactic, few formations even. I want to know what you people are good at, what you can do, and what you're bad at so we can rely on each other to cover for these said weaknesses. When we have a good teamwork under ourselves, we'll be fine. For now, everything's still too unsure. I don't want to confront them by accident. Not without some kind of plan."

It would be understatement of the year to say that Lou did not like surprises.

He turned to front again, letting out a small huff of air. He was starting to feel a little bit stressed here with the guys, they were such fresh spring fawns, and nobody seemed to stop to think too much. If he would manage or not manage to get the guys not to get themselves killed on the first day was starting to seem like more of a challenge by the second. Honestly, he was not going to be surprised at this point if someone found some shady looking berries and started eating them, and they would turn out be poisonous. If that actually happened... Louis would not even try to stop them. At that point whoever the poor fucker was would deserve it.

As they walked on, the scrawny looking trees started to get taller and appear more frequently, and the side of a mountain on the horizon was growing gradually bigger the closer they got. The coldness of the air was biting through Louis' layered clothes, but he did not complain or show it, even if his skin had risen on pimples. As long as they would stay on the move, he would remain warm enough for few hours before he would actually have to start doing something to avoid hypothermia.

"So how does it work?" Lou suddenly asked from Malachai, breaking the silence between their marching, but kept his tawny gaze fixed forward on the mountain, "Sensing the water, I mean. How do you know it's where it is? Is it like some kind of spider sense or something?"

Characters interacted with:
Still lazy. Fucking all the lads. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Sorrell Edelstein

Sorrell looked over at the other boy who decided to walk next to him. Smiling, Sorrell decided to make himself look welcoming in hopes that he didn't seem weird for talking to himself earlier. "You know a lot about plants. Are you an earth caster or a nature caster?" He asks, opening his eyes to reveal a lighter shade of purple eyes than the other boys. Realizing that he asked a personal question without first introducing himself and tell his own element, Sorrell flushed a bit in his cheeks and quickly shook his head. "P-pardon my rude manners. My name is Sorrell Edelstein and I am a Gravity caster." He introduced, holding his hand out a bit. "May I please know your name?" It was a simple question and he hoped the other boy didn't get offended for his careless question from before. Beside him, Ammy just started to sniff the other Familiar, no doubt it belonged to the boy walking next to him. It was a beautiful familiar and Sorrell couldn't help but admire the beautiful buck. Up ahead he could hear Louis talking to both Malachai and Trap. His voice carried and it gave the white haired boy shivers every time he heard it but he made it look like he was just getting chilly from the cold air.

Interaction(s)

Price Green - @Zackymas

Mentions

Louis Maddox - @Wicked
Trap I-can't-remember-his-last-name! - @Jakers
Malachai Dwin'anea - @DarkiusHeavenstein

Reactions: Wicked
Price Green

”You know a lot about plants. Are you an earth caster or a nature caster?” Price was about to reply to the boy, but this immediately retracted his words. "P-pardon my rude manners. My name is Sorrell Edelstein and I am a Gravity caster." Price giggled a bit at this, rude manners? It had been long since the last time he heard that expression, and especially how the boy seemed to feel so excused about it, it all just made so fun in Price’s head, but he couldn’t let it show or the guy would feel bad and ain’t nobody wants to feel bad. ”Thanks but I don’t know that much, I’m sure that guy over there knows way more than me.” he pointed at Lou. ”And chill man, it’s alright. The name’s Price, nice to meet you Sorrel. And yeah I’m a nature caster.” He friendly hand-shaked Sorrel. Price had noticed how Sorrel looked at his familiar, so better introduce him before it became awkward. ”And this little buddy right here is Tsuri.” he patted Tsuri’s head softly.

”Although there conditions here wouldn’t do any good to plants, if I’m correct, there’s -or was- some heavy mana in these mountains which would help bypass it, and who knows, even making them adapt to it, becoming dependant to a fluent flow of mana through their roots.” Price wanted to keep talking about plants and their growth, but he realised Sorrel could just simply not care that much about it and just wanted to behold the view. ”Oh wait, is that your familiar?” Price tried to change the subject when he noticed the wolf’ish being sniffing Tsuri, who sniffed back in reply.

Price overheard some stuff from the conversation that was taking place ahead. He heard saying something about knowing them, but right after this, Price noticed that Sorrel was somehow uncomfortable. ”Hey what’s up? You real cold or… does he give you the creeps?” Price asked friendly, trying to keep his voice low so Lou wouldn’t hear him.

Interactions:
Sorrel- @Cybermoon
And whoever had managed to overhear ^-^

Inanimado listened to the other girls introducing themselves, making notes of their names as well all the other information they shared. Of course Summers needed to use her titles, but she let that slip as there was some respect for her chosen field of combat. It wasn't an easy one and it needed a lot of training and dedication. Her eyes traveled onto the next person, Livi, while Zelda went to inspect the trail she, or rather said Lisic had found. Now that all had introduced themselves, except for the silent girl that seemed panic as she was so lost. "We were just introducing ourselves" She spoke rather calming, even trying to sound comforting, while that was not one of her strong suits.

Her head moved back to Zelda as the girl came back with information about the track. Elks, well that seemed safe enough right? "Maybe we can follow the path? It might lead us to water, since herd animals often travel between their safe places?" She suggested, however leaving it up tot he rest to decide. She wasn't the kind of person to take control or tell others what to do. She just voiced her opinion of what she thought was wise. "Though I do believe the animals are avoiding the demon, if there is one, so if we are planning on taking that done it might not be the best option" She admitted as she looked back to the group.

Inanimado much rahter just wished a better view on their surroundings. However it seemed like the group was finally pulling better together. That was a good thing, after the heated moments in the bus. However it was evident there would probably be a lot more clashing between the strong personalities. Sure, she had had her share in it as well, but they would have to look past that now. She ran an hand through her silver hair, shivering slightly as she pulled her cloak more around her body. "No matter what we do, we better start moving, before we freeze to the ground" She muttered with a slight tremble in her voice.
Page-break.png

Malachai Dwin'anea just nodded as he tried to keep up with the pace Lou had started, despite telling him to lead. He was used to small walks, relaxed walks through the beautiful (and warm!) exotic gardens they had. He mostly spend his time reading or studying, so he wasn't used to put his body so much to work, definitely not in these kind of circumstances. He listened to whatever parts of conversation he could pick up, mostly just a few words. His head turning slightly as Lou spoke again, but this time against the showy earth caster.

The path they had walking on, if it could even be called a path, was getting steeper and rougher. The young water casters breath coming out in huffs as he continued without complaining. God, his muscles were already burning, but he could not say that. He didn't want to be seen as weak. However he was quickly distracted from his inner struggle as Lou asked him for his power of water detection. A soft chuckle leaving his lips as the other compared it to a spider sense. Not that he was far from it. "I think that is quite a good explanation actually" He said as he grabbed a rock to pull himself more up. The fact that he was half the size of Lou also didn't really help with this marching.

"It is a bit like when you close your eyes, you can still feel your surrounding, right? That is what this water sensing is like. The more water there is the stronger the sense iiihiiis~" The last word worn out in a yelp as Malachai had made the mistake of looking up, rather that looking at the path. Which immediately had resulted in him stepping into a small hole he had missed and losing his balance. His hands had moved forward to grab hold of the closest thing around to keep himself from faceplanting on the ground entirely. His fingers curled into the jacket of the Physical caster, as the younger boy struggled to keep his balance. "I am fine.. I am fine..." He muttered quickly, though he could feel the numb pain in his ankle.

[BCOLOR=transparent]E r i s[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]V[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]A L E N T I N[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]E[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Acolytes' Mountain; [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Mountain Valley[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]--[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her attempt to quell the situation and make the lot of them work together actually worked far better than expected, the silver haired girl who had peered over at the path. She continued to stand beside the orange haired girl who inspected the tracks, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Very well. I am Inanimado Avliden. I am a Spirit caster"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She introduced, "And I think this would be a good moment to point out as well that I dislike affection and people touching me. So please don't hug me" Eryn smiled half heartedly at the comment, raising an eyebrow in silent question and wondering what brought that remark on, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Good start Miss Inaninimio...." She trailed off during her butchered pronunciation of the girl's name, before she cleared her throat, "....I'll just call you Ani."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The girl with flame orange hair complied next, "Well, since you asked so nicely, Sunshine, I guess I will introduce myself as well." She states, placing a hand on her hip. "My name is Zelda Fenrir, eldest daughter of the Fenrir clan chieftain of the desert. This little one here is my beloved Loki." She introduced her flaming familiar to the girls. A heartbeat passed, and then two, before she returned her attention to her team mates. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"These tracks look like elk tracks. They have been here a few days, a week at the most." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eris nodded her thanks at the report and the group's shadow caster spoke up next. Her name was Raina, there was something Summer and Dragonflies. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The length of her introduction was long-winded, but it established her family quite well. Eris understood the reasoning of it, the purpose. After all, Eris had come from a highly regarded family herself, however despite her nearly prodigal ability to learn she had always been seen as an outsider. A mistake. She was nothing but a trip up that her family tried to cover up. In the end, no matter what she did, the family name, their greatest secrets... all of it would never come within an inch of her hands, unless she took it for herself. And that was something she intended to do one day...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The introductions continued, and the girl Eris had smiled at earlier began,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "And I'm Dakota Snow, but I like people to refer to me as Livi. It's a nickname based off my middle name, but that doesn't really matter." She blushed, cutting herself off in a cute way before going on, "I'm also a lightning caster, and this is Kiara" She gestured at her ethereal cat familiar poking its head out of her jacket, "Nice to finally get to remember all your names."[/BCOLOR]
Again with the familiars, Eris almost felt inclined to bring Clarisse out just so she could establish she had one. But she knew it was unnecessary.

She knew that would be a waste of time in the end. The red head glanced about at the gaggle of girls, and noticed one girl with a shrunken air about her. The plain and simple brown of her hair was striking in their sea of colours that made up Team Rosewood. She wasn't sure about what struck her that way, but on a glance she reminded the roux of a mouse. She hadn't spoken up, she'd barely glanced around and though Eris wasn't sure why she was keeping to herself so much, she wasn't about to call her out in front of everybody. She decided to inquire at a later time--
[BCOLOR=transparent]"We were just introducing ourselves" Ani explained to the same girl. It was curt, and though Eris could feel an attempted tenderness she lack empathy of any sort. The silver haired girl addressed the group now that their introductions had ceased, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Maybe we can follow the path? It might lead us to water, since herd animals often travel between their safe places?" She suggested, however leaving it up tot he rest to decide. She wasn't the kind of person to take control or tell others what to do. She just voiced her opinion of what she thought was wise. "Though I do believe the animals are avoiding the demon, if there is one, so if we are planning on taking that done it might not be the best option" The spirit caster made two good points and Eris found herself tempted by the first one.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "No matter what we do, we better start moving, before we freeze to the ground"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Eris took note of chill in her voice and nodded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It seemed no one else was going to address the main issue, and so she found herself tempted to do so just so they could skip past all the bullshit and accomplish something. Anything, at this point.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"It has been a long day, for all of us and I doubt we can engage and defeat a demon in the state we're in. As such tracking it would be pointless."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She straightened her jacket, "I believe Camp should be a priority. Making camp will be easier in the day, and the longer we stand here the darker it will get, the more time and daylight we lose. As far as recommended camp-sites, under the a canopy of trees would be go, so nothing we don't want finding us can spot us overhead. Something to keep in mind about location is basic needs..." Eris paused for a moment and glanced over the group, "The best thing we can find is tree cover by some kind of water source. Preferably a river."[/BCOLOR]
"That's just my thoughts on the matter, but we can put it up to a vote if need me." She smiled and then stepped back, the red head turned her eyes over to Zeldam Eris sauntered over as discreetly as possible, "If we do end up hunting a place to make camp, it would be optimal if you could lead us along this Elk trail to this alleged water source, if you're confident this will take us there." She tried to smile comfortingly, "If you aren't certain, taking to the air to gain an eagle's perspective isn't out of the question, it's just... riskier. Just putting it out there."

--

[BCOLOR=transparent]Characters Mentioned -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Noctis the Devious[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - Raina Summers[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Misaou[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - Dakota Snow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]DarkiusHeavenstein[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - Inanimado Avliden[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Cybermoon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - Zelda Fenrir[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The Mernsicle[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - Marion Martin[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
embed.php

Mood: Irritated
Interaction: General
Mention: Inanimado Avliden - @DarkiusHeavenstein || Cereise Valentine - @Namora

elegant-purple-md.png

Raina at least attempted to listen to the rest of the girls but standing in one place for so long in a not so temperature friendly place wasn't making it any easier. Though, Erise at least provided an easier alternative to Ani's name. She sighed and fought back the urge to rub at her arms, deciding to look around instead. So far it seemed they wanted to follow the tracks that hopefully lead to some water. As for shelter... Erise wanted to stay under the trees, which had more cons than pros. "The foliage here is too sparse to be much help, and even if we could find a copse of trees to sleep under, we still have shelter to worry about." She frowned, pressing her lips together into a thin line. "Even a make shift shelter would require stripping branches to make a debris hut or even a lean-to, and looking around, I don't think there's enough foliage, or even time to make either. We could try a snow pit shelter but that would require digging. Cave or even an over hang would be best. There's enough rocks around and stone reflects heat well enough. As for the water, we shouldn't follow too close to any source. We're not the only one's thirsty you know and I don't feel like fending off a bear or, heaven's forbid, a freak'n troll."
elegant-purple-md.png

embed.php
Interaction: Trap Hanamura - @Jakers || Malachai Dwin'anea - @DarkiusHeavenstein
Mention: || Louis Maddox -@Wicked || General
"Tips? Pfft, I guess..." It was easy to tell Lou's ominous words had it's effect, but what good would it do to have everyone afraid? Trent understood their situation could turn dire, but for right now he thought they had a pretty good handle on the whole thing. A little lightening up wouldn't hurt. "But... I'm sure we'll be fine. We're big boys now, we can build a fire and get ourselves sorted out. If some big winds or blizzards come round the corner, I'll greet it with a great big middle finger! My walls of steel can easily keep the wind out, and then some~!"

Trent laughed at the other's wink and gave a friendly squeeze to Trap's shoulder. "That's the spirit! And hey, I can practically make a fire out of everything, even myself! So no worries on that front." He tilted his head as the other explained his style of clothing and snickered. "You designed it yourself? That's pretty cool, but if you get too cold I can lend you my trench coat. I can up my body heat at will so no worries there either." He watched the parrot familiar take flight and for a moment felt a little jealous. Sure Willow could float, but she couldn't necessarily fly, and even if she could he couldn't have her size-shift like the others; she was completely non-sentiment. At the same time, he wouldn't have any other familiar.

Suddenly a sharp yelp broke the murmur of conversations and Trent looked over to find Malachai gripping onto Lou and insisting he was fine. Well, if he was fine why did he make it sound like he was trying to convince himself? Trent shook his head and politely excused himself from Trap, heading over to the water caster to take a look at his ankle. He crouched down and, ignoring any protest, gently eased the joint into view. "Hm, looks like you rolled it. Nothing to server." Then again, Trent wasn't even sure he used the right term. He shrugged and hovered his hand over the injury, allowing heat to seep in and and ease the pain and the cause of it as it glowed softly. "Hey, you even still have an attached foot! Look at that." He gave Malachai a lopsided grin. He was pretty sure the poor guy took him seriously when he mentioned the possibility of the healing spell blowing up as a joke earlier.

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Marion Estelle Martin, red, solid"]
Acolytes' Mount Valley
Mood

Confused, Scared, Disorentated

Marion smiled at Ani, thanking her with her eyes "Oh, I'm Marion," Marion looked to Adira her Lion Familiar and motioned toward the beast "and that's Adira." Listing to Rania's voice "The foliage here is too sparse to be much help, and even if we could find a copse of trees to sleep under, we still have shelter to worry about. Even a make shift shelter would require stripping branches to make a debris hut or even a lean-to, and looking around, I don't think there's enough foliage, or even time to make either. We could try a snow pit shelter but that would require digging. Cave or even an over hang would be best. There's enough rocks around and stone reflects heat well enough. As for the water, we shouldn't follow too close to any source. We're not the only one's thirsty you know and I don't feel like fending off a bear or, heaven's forbid, a freak'n troll." Made Marion cringe slightly, she wanted to take charge. Marion took a step forward, but lost her footing and fell to the ground. Marion attempted to get up and failed Adira came to her side and Marion stood up, then straddled the beast "Ow..." Marion had a delayed reaction. Looking around, Adira seemed to aimlessly walked toward the Elk trail. As she was about to make her own print on the stand Marion called out "Adira No!" as she yelled at Adira an Idea struck her "Did anyone happen to bring any dice?" Marion couldn't remember herself if she had brought any.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Toby Kyle Newton, Lime, solid"]
Acolytes' Mount Valley
Mood

Concerned
Interactions

@DarkiusHeavenstein

"I think that is quite a good explanation actually" The Male Dark Caster herd the Water caster say, turning his attention toward him. Toby watched Malachai, "It is a bit like when you close your eyes, you can still feel your surrounding, right? That is what this water sensing is like. The more water there is the stronger the sense iiihiiis~" and as he watched him He watched the young caster loose his balance Toby moved fast and tried to help him, but it seemed the Caster wanted help from the Physical Caster Toby backed up. "I am fine.. I am fine..." Toby herd Malachai say, but could see his pained expression. Toby walked over and offered his hand out to the Water Caster "Are you sure your fine? you seemed hurt to me."
[/fieldbox]​

Status
Not open for further replies.