IB roleplay~ (RPG) The Guertena Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait I just realized that now we have 5 (including me) who are going to be in this RP so do you guys think thats enough to start with or should we wait for more?
IbBanner.jpg

Here's the banner; sorry it took me longer than I thought it would. If you decide to put up the banner just let me know and I'll do it myself for us. but I thought I'd show you what I'd done. (No the art isn't mine I just used an Ib picture and a banner maker)

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Better than anything I could make- though it probably needs some text...?

Its perfect! :) Yes go ahead and feel free to put up but it might need the title of the RP squeezed in there.

Oh you can add text to it in the banner request up menu so I was gonna do that like that~ ^.^

Oh, perfect, then!

Okay so I put the request in! I'll let everyone know when the banner goes into rotation...ah...um though the text is

Ib: The Guertena Art Gallery! Come Walk With Us Among The Art!

Kinda gave it a phrase I hope you don't mind StarryNIGHT

Good! I'm glad I can be of help finally. @.@' Since I got a laptop yesterday I can actually do things now!

Mind if I jump in on this too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the ad was approved; don't know if you've seen it or not but it was approved yesterday.

... @.@' Ack! There's not text on the banner... @.@'''' -mildly embarrassed- at least the picture is cute...It's gotten a bunch of clicks...

Thank you! I'd like to play both a human and a painting. :)

Alright I think we've got enough people for me to put up the Signups so you guys can start thinking about what your characters are going to be. (I'll get around to tagging everyone once I have the link up).

Any idea when exactly we can expect that sign up thread?

Tomorrow evening around 6-7 ^^ I'm working out a few things on the signup sheet (that only depends on how much school work I actually have though and if I have enough time after I do them to finish up the revision).

Is it too late for one more? ;w; I love IB and I wouldn't mind joining in on this but if it is full then it's fine.

Is it too late for one more? ;w; I love IB and I wouldn't mind joining in on this but if it is full then it's fine.
Ah no you are definitely welcome to join ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.