Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
So I'm planning to make an open world RP for the horror RPG game of Ib ^^ I just need to know how many people would be willing to join before I make the thread :)

Also you'll be able to make your character either human or a painting to add some depth to the usual gallery-exploring and trying to find a way out goal. The paintings can either choose to be evil, helpful to the humans, or neutral. Humans can choose to work together to find away out, help the paintings take down the other humans (essentially become evil), or stay in the gallery (for whatever reason).

Reactions: PandaChu and Hana
I played Ib last year and I absolutly loved it.

This sounds really interesting! I'd love to be part of this.

Would we be able to play Ib, Garry, and/or Mary? And does this have any relation to the canon?

I played Ib last year and I absolutly loved it.
This sounds really interesting! I'd love to be part of this.
Would we be able to play Ib, Garry, and/or Mary? And does this have any relation to the canon?
To answer your question, its going to be either set in the events of the original story or set after. It all really depends o where you guys want to head :) Plus I'm also open ideas so if you have any feel free to add them in ^^

<w< I would so jump on this ride! I loved Ib!
Me too~ (pretty sure thats already obvious though xP). Welcome aboard ^^

Sounds cool!

I'd be down to play either, so I'll let other people decide if they want to do during or after. c:

You guys okay if we start this RP now? I don't think anyone else will be joining.

Three people seems a bit small; maybe put up a banner, or something? Certainly wouldn't hurt to wait and try, right?

Three people seems a bit small; maybe put up a banner, or something? Certainly wouldn't hurt to wait and try, right?
To be honest there weren't that many people in IB but it would be weird to not have any evil arts or anything...at least not any evil that was player controlled. Hmm but let me see if I can make a banner later tonight.

Sure I would appreciate a banner! And @Aqacia you are welcome to join ^^

I'll see if I can make a banner! Though no promises on my art skills n.n

I'd be down for it ouo
Thats great! Welcome aboard~ ^^ No worries for how good the banner looks cause anything will do. As long as it relates to the subject of course ;p

Wait I just realized that now we have 5 (including me) who are going to be in this RP so do you guys think thats enough to start with or should we wait for more?

Status
Not open for further replies.