I Write Like...

K

Kitti

This is a fun tool that, like personality tests, is always kind of different to take as you write new things to feed into it!

Take a roleplay post, solo writing sample, whatever you feel you're really proud of writing and paste it in here to see which author it thinks you write like!

I Write Like

Apparently the roleplay posts I gave it are like Anne Rice, while my solo writing samples are like Agatha Christie. o.0

Reactions: Wolk
Roleplay post: Steven King. Random piece of poetry from college: Harry Harrison interesting.

My solo writing is apparently like Dan Brown's, and my recent roleplay posts are like Arthur Clarke's.

Novel writing and post writing are both apparently like Stephen King.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I got Cory Doctorow on a roleplay post. Interesting, I've actually read one of his books before (as opposed to 99 % of every writer ever), and, well, I guess I agree?

Roleplay posts: Anne Rice
Novel work: Agatha Christie/Chuck Palahniuk

For roleplay, I used three posts and got all the same. For novel work, I did four excerpts and got Agatha for two, and Chuck for two. Funny enough, both of the excerpts for Chuck came from later chapters, and Agatha from earlier ones. Huh.

I got a different result for my RP posts each time: Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, Arthur Clarke, and now H.G. Wells. O_o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: A.O. Taku and Joan
I got Anne Rice from the little I wrote in 2017.

Novel writing and post writing are both apparently like Stephen King.
I'm jealous!

The writing sample in my profile is Agatha Christie (Which I think is pretty damn good!)

One of my first posts for a newer RP says I write like Anne Rice.

Either way, it's a total confidence booster!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
So, for fun, I put in complete gibberish and got:

I write like
Agatha Christie

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Joan
Hm, lotsa Anne Rice o.0

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
brief character sheet blurb netted me Daniel Defoe, which is a bit of blast from the past.

recent post nets me Anne Rice.

The above two lines copy-and-pasted three times is James Joyce.

Reactions: Nav
According to a few of my rp posts, I write like Arthur C. Clarke. NICE.

For my wattpad stuff, I got Stephen King LOL

And for roleplay stuff, I got Margaret Atwood

Vladimir Nabokov and Stephen King from my recent project. Makes sense.

Apparently, my older writing style came out as Stephen King, and I am now Anne Rice/Agatha Christie. Now I feel like I've deteriorated. ; ;

For a few day old post I got Stephen King, then more the most recent one I get J. K. Rowling! I feel like it's playing evil tricks on me!

Solo writing and roleplay writing are both like Anne Rice.