"I Won't Tell My Father About This."

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Thank you!!

I'm sorry to be such a bother... You've just been on for a long time... have you started it or No? I'm sorry to bother you.

It doesn't matter. I don't plan on it to be sexual but No one knows What will happen so I guess in onexone but we use personal message for any sexual things if they do happen. That or just fade to black. Doesn't matter. Just Please make it in onexone :)

Yeah that's fine, I'll make the RP tomorrow or later, did you want it done by Personal message or onexone you are a teen so when they are older if you wanted anything more sexual to happen, then personal message is better

Reminder:
Since you two are in different age groups (18+ and 17-) you are not allowed to do sex scenes, even if you take it to PMs. Your characters (if they both are 13 years old or higher) can have sex, but you will have to fade to black before anything happens. Doing sex scenes with a person outside of your age group is against iwaku's rules as it can put the adult into legal troubles in real life.

That's fine it's going to be onexone thread anyway and nothing like that is going to happen.

Yeah. Besides before any of that happens I'll just have it a fade to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.