I won't have internet for about two weeks (or more)

S

scribz

Original poster
I'm currently at my mothers because I haven't seen her in months and i'm a horrible son.

But I felt it was a part of my public service to you all, to announce that you won't be seeing my beautiful smile or wise, utterly life changing and uplifting words, for about two weeks.

I'm so sorry.

I mean it.

You poor, poor thing. <3

tumblr_inline_muhn2qW2BL1qzvb7g.gif

This...probably should have been a blog post instead of here...

But...

BAI! WE'LL MISS YOU! GO BE A GOOD SON PERSON THING OR SOMETHING. O_O

*waves*
SP9Puh.jpg

Reactions: Brovo
Shouldn't this be in the new arrival and departures part of the forum? That's where people say goodbye when they're going away for a while and hello when they're new or comes back.

Either way, bye bye, hope to see you around iwaku again soon ^^

Reactions: Ochalla
This is in the wrong place. The wrong place.

I can't get over how wrongly placed this is.

This should be a blog, or a profile post, or a PM to people who give a fuck. Anything but this. This is just wrong.

The staff need to do something.

Have fun.

What?

WHAT?

I'm not a patronizing asshole.

@Staff - Can this please be moved to the roleplaying section? Thanks. x

Edit: Or the art section. Everything I say and do is art. I'm also an artist. I'm art.

Reactions: Hope
Can we move Scribz to another website?

BUT SCRIBS! ;___; I FOUND THE DIAPER PONY BSDM ROLEPLAY AND I WANTED YOU TO DO DRAMATIC READINGS FROM IT!

Now I gotta get one of those other voicey assholes. >:[

See you soon, Scribz-san-sama-fish-chan-man. May your travels with your mother prove less horrifying then mine!

EDIT

@Diana I'll do an epic reading for you in Scribz' place. Just ask.

Brovo. Are you inviting Diana to our roasts. Is this really a good idea. I mean. Uhh. Shit.

Brovo. Are you inviting Diana to our roasts. Is this really a good idea. I mean. Uhh. Shit.
I haven't, normally I don't invite people, I let them come if they're curious.

@Diana can decide that for herself, she's a strong, independent black? female of the species homo sapiens sapiens.

Seeing as Diana regularly participates in the reading and chirping about roleplay threads, it is an excellent idea. >:D I even have ancient threads bookmarked for a pleasurable roasting experience.

Plus, you'd get to read mine and listen to me cry. T_____T

Seeing as Diana regularly participates in the reading and chirping about roleplay threads, it is an excellent idea. >:D I even have ancient threads bookmarked for a pleasurable roasting experience.
Plus, you'd get to read mine and listen to me cry. T_____T
Then you can add me on Skype later. (brovo196) and when I have time to do another roast (not likely until the weekend at least), if you're available, I can drag you in a black bag kicking and screaming and we can have some fun destroying your childhood dreams learning and what not. :bsmile:

Yes. Exellent. Owl Tears are second only to finest of spirits.