I wonder how many ways you can say hello...?

M

May Fair

Original poster
I feel like the new kid at school...

What do you prefer to be called? I'm May. My parents thought it was original -- it wasn't.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a girl, except in the morning when I'm a growling beast with knots in my hair and shadows stretching across my eyes.
How old are you? I am 23 years, and I don't act my age nearly as often as I probably should.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I'm definitely new to the site, but I've been RP-ing for a while. Starting with the old-school method of snail-mail.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Partners, one or many, doesn't matter to me -- I'll take it all in stride.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? I'm a cold-blooded (or is it warm-blooded) creature; I like my sunshine and beaches. Snow is frightening.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind! Oh, and that one song -- something about pina coladas and dancing in the rain! No...?

HI!

I can say hello many different ways, some of which are banned on the internet.

Welcome to the site :)

Now that has me curious. Thanks for the welcome.

Hallo May! 8D I think maybe October uses his penis to stay hello? O_O I dunno. But welcome to the community, anyway!