I will try not to Rustle Your Jimmies

I

Imagination

Original poster
Well hello, I'm, well, Imagination. ^-^

I'm hoping to be a author when I grow up, so role-playing is a exciting and fun way to get experience.

So, I'm just letting y'all know I'm here and the reason behind my stupidity.

Also, is starting a role-play while being a noob accepted? xD

Hi Imagination! Good luck with your authoring (is that even a word? It is now.). Have you started on anything for a book yet, or just polishing your skills first? owo

And of course it is! Anyone can start an rp. Except for me, because I rarely get good ideas and they always fail anyways. XDD

Anyways, welcome~ -throws cheese-

Hey there, Imagination! Starting a roleplay when new is most definitely allowed!

Anyway, Welcome to Iwaku! I think it's great that you want to be an author some day. What sort of books are you most interested in writing when you do become an author?

If you need to ask anything, go ahead and let one of the blue named Staff Members know and we'll help you out!

Welcome to iwaku imagination ^^

It's just to go right in and start a rp if you already have ideas ;) Just make sure it comes to the right part of the forum ^^
If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either post a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature stuff then mature requests is a good place ^^
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Have fun :3

Oh yay!
Imagination! It's always good to have that kind of thing!

Welcome, please be very welcome to Iwaku, Imagination!

I'm Selenite, pleeeeeased to meet you.
Have a cookie!

291571_cookies.jpg

And see you around!

Imaginationnnn....[Insert Spongebob reference here.]

Good luck to you on becoming on author. ^^

As many folks said, yes you can start a RP as a noob. That's what we want! New people to put up new RPs and such!
Hiro has already mentioned the staff for helping if you need anything which is true! Come to us if you need anything.

Imagination! *jumps and freeze frames* YEAHHHHHHHH!!

*Gets stuck in the air* Oh no! I'm stuck....my imagination is too strong....

Well, at least I can still welcome you from up here...in this place known as the Iwaku sky.

Welcome To iwaku and please enjoy your stay here. I look forward to seeing your work here on the site! =D

*falls down with a thud* oof.

You little one I plan on keeping an eye on. I may start posting things specific to book writing so remind me to keep you in the loop once I get it all going there Imagination

Oh gosh everyone's so nice x3
And making me giggle :3

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku! I am sure you will have fun here!