I will not accept this!

Sayomi giggled softly as he tried to change the way he looked. "Life is a once in a life time opportunity. You need to make everyday a memorable one in some way. Show others the kindness that you want, and show your self a reason to live. Don't do that same exact thing every day." She looked at him, and then rolled over onto her back, looking at him still. "Animals are creatures who are not up into these time. They always have a hidden bond with each other. There is a reason why so long ago, our ancestors were able to tame such wild beasts." She kept looking at him, upside down. "I personally believe that we used to have some sort of connection with the world, much like they do. And we used to be able to connect with them. But now, humans are all about power, money, and property." She gave a soft sigh, unsure if she sounded crazy or not. She had spent too long thinking about such things.

"What animals do you work with? Are you like a pig farmer, a cattle farmer, what kind?" She sounded so interested in what he did because she actually was. She had never really had a chance to do much of anything with any person from the kingdom without them knowing who she was. She was glad that at least he didn't know her face. "And that isn't your horse is it?" She said with a laugh so hard she started to choke. She had to roll over onto her stomach, coughing.

Jeremiah listened to her, finding her philosophies to be interesting, if anything he could believe that humans lost their connection over material things. He tried to think of himself humbly, maybe even less than that, but perhaps he still had at least a bit of that connection. He was sure that Sayomi must have had the connection too, since she didn't seem to be interested in power, money, or even status, as shown by the fact that she seemed to treating him as an equal.

He wasn't sure about why she was so interested in what he did, or why she was so interested in him in general, but he answered honestly, "I work with all sorts of animals, I'm not limited to just one." he said, not seeing it as being a bother like others might, "They're all rather interesting in their own ways, really." he said. Her laugh was contagious, because he started to chuckle himself, even if he wasn't sure about what was so funny, "No, she isn't mine. Technically they're my uncle's, since he owns the farm."

Sayomi calmed herself. She knew that it really shouldn't have been so funny, but she could just remember the way that he rode it. Yes, he did try, but still, the green horse seemed to win. "I do apologize for laughing so hard, but you really should have seen your face a few times. I was unsure if it was because of me leading you away, or if it was the horse. But now, I know, and it makes it a bit funnier." Though she was technically an adult, growing up in a castle meant that some parts of your brain didn't fully adjust to be an adult. She was mature child in the eyes of her mother, and pure fun in the eyes of her father.

"You did handle the green horse very well. She is fairly timid. Just scared. She will make an exception horse one day. Try talking to her in Latin. Animals seem to enjoy that very much. It was the first real language that they heard, and for so long." She commented softly on what she noticed seem to work. Though, it could have always been just the horses, and cause horses seemed more relaxed over females. "Does the farm have Ducks... I like ducks." She asked with a childish tone at the end. She almost never saw any ducks anymore, because most people had started eating them. She missed feeding the ducks bread. They tended to not even come to this extremely secluded area.

"O-oh..." Jeremiah said, rubbing the back of his head. Though he was blushing in embarrassment, his smile didn't disperse. He was glad that he managed to make her laugh, even unintentionally. He was glad that he didn't seem to be a complete idiot to her, but didn't admit that he couldn't speak Latin. It might be expected that a peasant couldn't speak more than one language, but it was still embarrassing for him to admit such things. If only he could speak such a language, from the way she said it, it sounded like a wonderful one to learn, no wonder the horses were calmed by it.

He tried to not chuckle at her childish tone, "Well... I guess we don't, since they're not 'stock'. But sometimes ducks come to make nests in the barn. One time, the ducklings wouldn't leave me alone, following me all around as if I was their mother. I guess that's how I must have been, right?" he said. Usually he wasn't this open. He barely talked this much, but Sayomi just had what he could describe as a 'friendly air' around her, he didn't mind opening up to her.

Letting out a small giggle when she say him blush, Sayomi decided not to haze him anymore.

"Did they have a mother? Or did she leave because her babies were following you?" She didn't like to think about the possibility of the mother dying. She didn't like the thought of that at all. She observed the way he acted. She wasn't sure if he wasn't sure about being around people, or just females, or both. She didn't want to pratically hold him hostage here if he didn't want to. Maybe she could convince him to take her to see said farm.

"Adsum!" She yelled as she stood up. Her horse came running, and behind it, the female horse came too "Placo.." She whispered to the young horse. Her horse stood at nearly 17 hands, this one, looked small in comparission. She ran her hand across her ribs, and stomach, trying to keep the horse calm. She raised the horse's hoof, seeing no shoes. "She is not trained is she? She seems fairly fond of you. I think you should be the one to train her. Have you ever done such a thing?" She asked him, her green eyes looking at him..

Jeremiah paused for a moment, how had that never occurred to him? "... Yes, they did have a mother, after some time they finally began following her." he said with an unintentional tone of relief that the ducklings didn't get scattered off into the wilderness, who knows what would happen to the poor things on their own, orphaned...

Sayomi calling the horses snapped him out of his thoughts. He stood up as well, observing what she was doing and placing his hand on the horse's neck, gently rubbing it. He shook his head, "No, at least not much more than what we've done now." he said, since earlier they were trying to break her, "And... I suppose I have before." he said, still reluctant to admit that he couldn't do something, not that he didn't have experiences with horses before, if anything he managed to teach himself to ride a horse, but that was with trained horses, in truth he'd never really handled a horse who wasn't broken before.