I whispered in her ear, you better fear me dear for I am death

Status
Not open for further replies.
right after they left to the alley The dark creatures walked up to Mushishi with a smirk. "so the great Mushishi is out and about" the vampire said. "Piss off" she hissed and turned to leave but the vampire tryed to grab her wrist. "B***H" she looked at the two vampires and she changed her aera turned dark. "Leave or die" her voice was dark and evil and the vamps back off and left not noticing the humans

Jae glanced back at the ghost, narrowing her eyes a little before following after the two, her dogtags twisted around to keep them from making noise.

"Where are we going?" Ash asked as he followed Andy. He didn't like it that they were trusting creatures all of a sudden...Or that Andy was trusting him, he figured he better be the safe one and keep an eye on them just in case they turned out to be the evil creatures he thought they were. He felt his heart begin to race when he saw the ghost girl talking to some dark creatures, but they seemed to stupid to even notice the two humans nearby.

She hissed at the vamps and then left them up with out toching them then throw them away from her and away from the humens even thought th didnt know there where there. "i wants you to leave now or i am going to rip out your tonge snd feed them to smy hell hounds" hell hounds are demon dogs that livenin hell and only ducks and duchess can havethem becuse of how rich they where. "your going to pay for this" one called out. "ho much" she said coldly ad afterthat they left. and se turned back to normale

"I have no idea where we're going, but it's going to be away from them" Andy told Ash as she gestured towards the way the dark creatures were. "Do you have any suggestions?" she asked.

"Shit..." Ash said as he looked around where they were. "Okay we'll just go to my house I guess then." He shook his head knowing it was a bad idea, but they didn't have any other choice and it was better then wondering around the streets.

Jae padded along after them carefully, now on high alert with guarding the two humans. She glanced behind and seeing they were not followed she didn't relax, but felt maybe they were a little in a better situation, but not safe. I wonder where they're headed..

"Lead the way" Andy told him as they ran through the dark streets and the twisting alleyways, as silently as their feet would carry them.

Ash began to walk again, making sure not to loose Andy. They walked for a long time until they came to a small building on the outside of the town. The building was very plain, its walls were made from concrete and so was its roof. It was also very long, but kind of narrow, there were only a couple windows and they were all boarded up. He opened the door and walked inside. The inside was a lot more decorated then anyone would have expected. Its walls were painted black, but the floor was a pretty yellow color. There were beautiful paintings hanging on the walls of sunsets and nature and different shelves holding interesting little treasures. The building also was a lot bigger then it appeared to be from the outside.

Jae padded up to the door and stopped, hesitant to go inside. She shook her head, turning into human before standing up straight and cautiously walking inside. "Wow.." She breathed, looking around.

Following Ash into the cement building, Andy gasped. It was brightly decorated, definitely not the way she pictured Ash's dwelling to be like. Looking at the treasures lined up on the shelves, Andy was amazed. Maybe she misjudged the boy.

Ash set down his weapons and looked back at Andy and then he turned his attention to Jae, still not sure whether to trust her or not. "Um...Do either of you want anything to drink?" He asked trying to be polite, he wasn't used to having anyone over.

"A place to rest would be great" Andy said, trying her best not to sound snarky or sarcastic. She wasn't used to sharing anything with anyone but Percy and she knew she had to be gracious to Ash. He was on edge since he probably didn't want someone he didn't trust in his home. Andy felt a little guilty for that.

"Okay follow me." Ash said walking into another room. "You can go ahead and have my bed, I'm probably going to keep an eye on things tonight just to make sure everything is safe so I'll just sleep on the couch later... Um, the bathroom is the next room on the right." He said leaving her to get comfortable.

Jae stayed near the door, shaking her head. "I'm good here." She switched back to a dog, laying beside the door. Her eyes were closed, but her ears were perked, picking up the slightest noises.

A little wary to use his bed Andy sat on it for a few minutes before deciding to just go to sleep. She slid her cross boss off her back and under the bed; Not too far though, so she could reach it if need be. She slipped between the mattress and the duvet, closing her eyes. It was almost a half hour later when she finally went to sleep.

Ash went into the other room and sat down on the couch and began to look at the door. He kept an eye on the dog sitting there as well, wondering if it really was good. His eyes glanced back and forth between windows, the door, and back to the windows.

((Now that I've looked back, I forgot to say that her dog form is a black german shepherd..oops))

Jae released a small sigh. It seems clear..I guess we're okay. She drifted into a light sleep, her ears drooping a little.

Ash watched as Jae fell asleep and he started to feel a little bit safer. He laid down on the couch and closed his eyes to go to sleep. He opened his eyes as he heard a loud bang come from outside, and withing seconds he was on his feet and wide awake.

Jae's head snapped up at the sound of a loud bang. She stood up, stretching and, sitting down, transformed. "Any ideas on what the heck that was?" She asked, tucking a stray hair back behind her ear and bringing her hand to rest on her knife, her eyes searching around the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.