I whispered in her ear, you better fear me dear for I am death

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they walked through the maze of buildings beyond the fence, Andy noticed a dog in the streets. Ignoring it at first, she kept walking. But she kept seeing it. She stopped and turned around, looking for it as she whispered to Ash, "We're being followed."

Jae paused as she saw the girl turn around. She stepped out into the light, shaking her head again before padding up to them, sitting on the ground 5 feet away. She let out a small bark, tilting her head a little.

Ash had thought he could feel someone following him, but he just figured he wasn't used to being with another person. He froze when Andy whispered to him that they were being following, and then a dog started walking up towards them. "Get ready to fight..." He whispered to her not knowing whether the dog was going to attack or not.

"No" Andy whispered, "Its friendly." She hoped her instincts were right. But it would have had enough time to attack without their knowledge if it had been following them as long as Andy thought it had been. Plus, when she saw it, it wouldn't have stopped a safe distance away. She watched the dog in hopes it would prove her right.

"Keep your guard up and don't jump to any conclusions. We don't know what it is or who it is." Ash said narrowing his eyes at the girl and then turning his attention to the dog. He waited to see what the dog was going to do.

Jae took a deep breath, closing her eyes and transforming back to her human form who was sitting there with her legs crossed. She cleared her throat before speaking. "Umm, hi. No worries, I won't hurt you, I'm good." She gave a small smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash didn't know what to do when he saw the dog transform into a human. He wanted to grab Andy and run, but he knew that the girl thought this thing was as good as it said and would get pissed if he did that. "We can't know for sure that she is good... Trusting her would be risking both of our lives, and your brother's." He whispered to Andy hoping to make her realize that there was no way of knowing for sure that this thing was good or not, and it tell them that it was good didn't prove anything at all.

Jae sighed, standing up. "I won't hurt you, but there are other creatures out there that will." She paused for a moment, looking down at the ground. "I've seen some if the worst they can do. It's terrible, and I didn't want anyone else to get hurt, that's why I've been following you." She looked back up at them. "I can teleport and shapeshift, that's it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas jumped up over the attack and backflipped in mid-air. He then sent about 4 bombs her way, and once he landed he pressed the detonation button, and watched as the explosion engulfed her. Knowing she wasn't dead, he teleported into the mass of smoke that the explosion left, and began to slice at her, quickly, and fearlessly.

Fayte's eyes burned with fury as several bombs flew her way. She whispered a few words under her breath as they exploded and felt a small pain come up on of her legs and growled angrily. She watched as the guy into the middle of the smoke and began attacking her. She dodged the attacks smoothly and started striking back with her sword which was glowing with a purple glow. All her attention was on killing the guy now and a wicked smile had spread across her face. Purple flames were bursting from blade of her sword as she attacked him with full force.

Jae looked away from the two as the sounds of small bombs sounded in the distance. "We should probably keep moving..it's not safe." Her hand instinctively hovered over the knife on her belt as she turned to face the two again. "I'm Jae, at your service for your protection." She bowed slightly. "I'm going back to a dog now, if you don't mind." She sat back down, changing to her dog form. Once in dog form she stood, padding around the two before returning to her spot.

Thomas was wounded a few times due to how quick she attacking, so eventually he teleported up to a flagpole that was hanging off of a nearby building. "Yeah that sword went through my neck..." he trying hard to swallow. "Twice," he coughed twice before it healed. Thomas whipped out two of his enchanted 3mm and begins rapid firing in her direction.

Andy glanced at Ash, knowing he didn't want to trust the girl. She knew she'd be risking both of their lives and more importantly, Percy's. But she had to have some faith left in humanity. She turned to the dog sitting on the ground a few feet away. "Give us a second to talk okay?" She told her. She turned to Ash and whispered, "If we find a temporary place to stay, we could see if she really is what she says she is."

Jae nodded her furry head, standing and padding away several feet before making a wide circle around them, her eyes scanning anything and everything around them. She kept an ear on the fighting in the distance. It must be several creatures...They better not get any closer..I really don't want to get involved in another stupid fight unless one of the humans is in danger... She thought to herself as she finished her second lap.

Fayte narrowed her eyes when the boy teleported away. He watched him heal himself and smiled liking the thought that she was hurting him. Fayte narrowed her eyes as the bullets flew towards her. Her sword flew up and fire danced towards the bullets, melting them instantly. "Hm...you're pretty good, too bad your on there side." She said as the last bullet melted away.

Ash kept an eye on the dog as he began to talk thing over with Andy. He could hear the fighting in the distance and it was making him nervous. "Alright where should we go then?" He whispered even though he figured the dog could probably hear them anyways.

Mushishi real didnt care where she was going she would just walk through people soshe didnt give a chees cake. as she was wonder s notice a dog and to humens it seams she walked up to them and said "hello nice dog" she smiles then walks away like nothing happend. she didnt care if there humen or not everyone needs to be treated as something nice

Ash stared at the girl, who looked like she may have been a ghost. "Shit another one..." he said watching the girl walk away. "We need to get out of here, right now!"

Mushishi was about to turn around the coren when she saw mean ones from her kind. "Shit..." se turned around and walked up to everyone. "There are people here to get you hurry up and leave or they will hurt you please" she said in a sureois voice

Jae turned to face the ghost as she mentioned the dark creatures. She padded up to her, changing back to her human form and almost stumbling. "Hello. Do you know where they're coming from?" She asked the girl, glancing over to the two before back at her.

"Oh come on.." Andy groaned as she spotted the dark creatures. Silently, she waved for the dog and Ash to follow her into the shadows, praying that the creatures hadn't spotted them. She glanced at the ghost and wondered whether the creatures could see her, but Andy wasn't about to risk her life for it. So she turned back to the dark alley between two buildings and disappeared.

She stopped at the end of the alley before she turned to make sure that Ash and the girl had indeed followed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.