I whispered in her ear, you better fear me dear for I am death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas sat on the side of a building, obviously bored. "There's nothing to do anymore, but kill these stupid guys!" he exclaimed to himself. He grumbled. "And they won't leave me alone!" he yelled as a large cyclops snuck behind him. Thomas disappeared and reappeared behind the creature. "You were trying to push me off the building weren't you buddy?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm. He hopped onto the top of his head. "Come on dumbo hit me!" The cyclops pulled his fist back to punch Thomas off, but of course, Thomas being the smartest one fighting, the cyclops ended up knocking himself out. "Easy enough." Thomas said standing in front of the fallen creature. He pulled out his enchanted 3mm only designed to kill dark creatures and shot him square on the forehead. Thomas shook his head in laughter. "That was literally the best action I got all day...and it was BOOORIINNNG!" Thomas sat back down on the side of the building. He sat there contuing to die from boredom.

"My name is Ash...What is you-" Ash had began to ask her what her name was when he heard a gun shoot off. "Shit, what was that..." He said talking halfway to himself. He looked outside and didn't see anybody. "What the..." He began as he closed the blinds. "Okay, we need to get out of here, it's way to close to the dark creatures and my place is way safer... Or you can stay here and I'll come back in the morning if you want." Ash said walking towards the door.

Fayte had heard someone close a door and was about to go check it out but she froze when she heard a gun fire off. Well my night just got a bit more interesting, she thought to herself smiling. She turned around and began to walk back towards where the gun had been fired off.

Flinching as she heard the gun go off, Jae looked out to see the girl had started the other direction. She slipped out of her door, locking it ever so quietly and then transformed back into a black dog, pacing in front of her entrance in the dark. Who shoots a gun here, like that? She asked herself, not wanting to find out. There were still humans in that building and dark creatures were way too close for her to feel comfortable leaving them here without a guilty conscience.

"When in doubt snipe some peeps out!" he exclaimed with a smile as he pulled his enchanted sniper rifle out. He looked into his scope, only to find a girl walking down the street towards the building he was sitting on. You're kind of cute he said to himself. Thomas hopped down to the ground with a quiet thump. "Hi! I'm Thomas! I'm a good creature I promise! I just wanted to let you know you're really hot and I was wondering if you had a boyfriend." he said, technically running towards her. He dropped his Sniper Rifle on the ground and continued to run towards her. Once he got up to her he hugged her tightly. "What's your name? Because I really wanna know...did I mention you're really hot!? Like O.M.G. I can't take it," he stood back and smiled. "Correction...extreeeemely hot!"

Fayte stopped and watched as a guy began to run towards her, pretty much yelling out to the world that he was a good creature. She felt warmth slip into her when he wrapped her arms around her and had a confusing feeling of wanting to shove him away and hug him back at the same time. The warmth slipped away as the boy stepped back and stared at her smiling. She cleared her throat not knowing what to do or say at this point. "Um...I'm Fayte." Fayte said looking a little bit confused still. She knew she would have to kill him, either that or he would soon find out who she was and want to kill her...In fact maybe he was already planning it now that she had given away her name, she thought staring over the boys face. She wrapped her fingers tightly around her sword not just because she might have to use it, but it was like comfort and safety for her, like she was hugging a teddy bear almost. Her dark violet eyes didn't let any emotion or thoughts escape through as she watched the boy carefully. She didn't know why she was hesitating on killing him, the boy would have killed her within seconds if he had known who she was, but she felt almost warm around him...No one had ever been so nice or outgoing towards her, at least not sincerely.

"Fayte do you believe in love at first sight, because I do?" he asked. Deadpool then looked her up and down, then stopped at her boobs, which seemed to shine to him. "Chimichangas! Me must have!" he made a squeezing motion with his fingers before directing his attention back to her face. "Heh sorry...uh...so yeah...what's your story beautiful?" he asked.

Fayte raised her eyebrows when the boy made the comment about her boobs. She couldn't help but laugh, and it started out as a pleasant little girly laugh, but then it formed its way into something else darker. Her eyes narrowed and seemed to glow almost like they had a violet fire hidden within them. "You should probably get out of here, before I have to kill you." She said almost shocking herself that she would even let some disgusting 'good creature' even have a chance of surviving past her.

Vermillion was beginning to split the darkness of the morning, finally. Vibrant hues of the nearing dawn were peeking along the horizon, though staying static as if to say 'five more minutes'. Crimson hues watched the sight from earth herself, while treading a path through the snow to the village within. Clad not in cloth suitable for the weather itself, only his platinum white hair seemed to match, as it faded into the background. A tuneless hum came from his closed lips as he went, until he heard the activity coming from the houses not much further up. Rounding a few corners, the man actually let out a giggle at what he watched transpire. A guy bluntly and quite poorly hitting on a beautiful lady, with her poised to strike him at any moment. Oh what fun it would be to stir things up. Lifting a gauntlet covered hand, black and white bearing the yin yang symbol on it skywards, darkened clouds gathered above. Careful was his aim, to strike a bolt of lightning directly between the two, though they would only feel the heat. Then, he burst out laughing in a maniac screech.

Unfazed by the gunshot, Andy watched Ash as he turned to the door. She knew he was right. This place wasn't as safe as it once was. "Hold up" she said, "I'm coming with you." And with one last glance at the place she grew up, Andy followed him out of the building.

"Okay, stick close to me. As soon as we are out of the building you need to be as quiet as possible and stick to the shadows...And If I tell you to run or go hide, don't ask any questions or hesitate." Ash said cracking open the door and peeking outside. "Do you have a weapon, just in case you need to fight or protect yourself?" He asked turning to look at her.

Andy looked up at him, a little offended. She might be desprete, but she knew how to defend herself. She gestured to the crossbow attached to her back and followed Ash into the night.

Deadpool paused and tilted his head. He busted out into a loud hyena like laugh. "Aw! My sides! Hah! You honestly think you can beat me!?" HAH! The only person who even stands a chance with me is my brother! And he's probably the supreme leader of all of you! Alright? If that's what you want, i think it's time for a little boss battle babe!" he said with a smile, and immediately getting into a fighting stance. "Ladies first!"

Ash could see that he had offended her, which he hadn't meant to but he just didn't want to risk anything. He closed the door, making no noise as he did it. He started walking towards the street, but then made a signal for Andy to stop. He backed up slowly when he saw a girl and a boy standing out in the street talking. He couldn't tell if they were human or not, but he guessed that they weren't because of the way they were out in the middle of the street not caring if anyone saw him. He also noticed another guy standing a little bit away from the others. We're going to have to go a different way... Ash thought as he started quietly going in a different direction away from the two people.

Fayte smirked at the boy. "You obviously have no idea who I am if you think anyone is my leader...I am one of the leaders." She said letting out a beautifully dark laugh as her eyes lit up ready for a fight. She felt something strange, a heat flash in the middle of them and she could see clouds beginning to circle above them. She looked back at the boy standing in front of her and didn't hesitate when he offered her the first move. With a single movement she pulled out her sword and sent a dazzling stream of bright purple-orange fire going straight for him. She knew that this was going to be an interesting fight, but she had no doubt with her abilities to win.

Nearly running into Ash, Andy stopped short. She was wondering what the hell would make him do such a thing when she heard a loud male voice. No human would risk making that loud of a noise in the middle of the night. Stepping back slightly, Andy watched Ash's actions for cue on what their next move would be.

Ash walked around to the back of the building. There was a fence that lined up behind it. "Shit..." He whispered under his breath as he tried to figure a way to get past it. He noticed a gap between the gate and a wall that was just big enough for them to maybe squeeze through it. He walked over to it trying to be as quiet as possible. "Okay, you go first." He said very quietly to Andy.

Andy stepped back to get a better angle through the gap in the fence. When she saw that the coast was clear on each side, she slipped through easily. Standing flat against the fence in the darkness, she was invisible in her black cargo pants and long sleeve shirt. She waited for Ash to come through the gap as she watched for any sign of danger.

Ash began to squeeze through the gap. He finally got through and continued to walk in between the maze of different buildings looking for any signs of dark creatures or danger.

Mushishi was woundering around and a round and around. she was well a ghost pretty much. but she didnt care its not like its a crime and what a crime is that thinking humens are useless or something like that or whatever. the ponit is that humens are humens demons are demons angels are angels werewolfs are werewolfs. and so on and so one. but the thing is she dosent know how this hole bull poop started and she real wanted to but couldnt. maybe she did know but forgote with everything she forgot like her life befor bing a ghost. she sighed and as she as was didnt relize she was in the middle of a battle wtich is pretty fun.

Jae watched as the two left the building. She padded along quite a distance behind them, keeping a keen eye on anything around them. As she reached the fence she sunk a little. Dang..I'll have to teleport. She glanced through the gap, making sure they were far enough not to notice her as she disappeared and reappeared on the other side of the fence. She shook her furry head before padding along behind them again, sticking to the buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.