I was told to!

D

Dorian Gray

Original poster
Hey howdy hey all you roleplayers out there! IM Dorian, and iwaku said they wanted to meet me so im saying hi. I play a character who either LIKES the shadows, or has shadow powers. depends on the genre im in. i dont OP him, and i play well with others XP. hope to have a blast here, Curt Fetter aka: Luke 'Shade' Dorian.

Well Hello there, mister man of Shadows. >:3 Welcome to the community!

Hello, Dorian. Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You seem good at following instructions so far (Iwakubot is the nanny of our newbies!).
Thus, on that note, I shall prod you to look at where I'm going to point you as well and hope that it works! :)

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

These are useful locations, but we have a whole beautiful site to explore too, when you get the chance!
If you need help, please feel free to ask!

-Shines a bright light on with a small pink flashlight.-

Welcome.

Welcome to Iwaku! I can't help but picture that mutilated face on a canvas when I see your name. Very intriguing.

LOL, I would do what Staci is doing but she's already doing it. Welcome, Dorian! I like bright sunny spaces. :]