I WAS GONE FOR TWO DAYS, WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I have noooo idea what you're talking about :3 ... THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE NEED DIANA! THIS IS CORRUPTING EVEN THE MOST INCORRUPTIBLE STAFF MEMBER D:

Reactions: dragonesper
Diana has been gone since Tuesday.

Is she still off playing The Sims?

Probably o.O Three days D: If it goes up to seven, we will all DIEEEE! Cause that's the rule of horror movies!

Reactions: Minibit
I WAS GONE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS AND THEN YOU ALL SHITPOSTED IN MY THREAD ABOUT NOT SHITPOSTING.

;__;

Yes I DO have a Sims problem.

I WAS GONE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS AND THEN YOU ALL SHITPOSTED IN MY THREAD ABOUT NOT SHITPOSTING.

;__;

Yes I DO have a Sims problem.
At least we didn't shitpost new threads while you were gone this time :D Better keep it in one thread ^^

Maybe we should make a shitpost section.
So we can allow people to shitpost but at the same time keep it contained.

Good Idea, I'm sure the mods are getting tired of cleaning up all this shit you silly monkeys are throwing everywhere, all over the place, on this board, by the name of Iwaku, that you are on at this moment.

I'm sure that shitposters wouldn't contain themselves to a 'shitpost section'.

That's kind of the point of shitposting.

I'm sure that shitposters wouldn't contain themselves to a 'shitpost section'.

That's kind of the point of shitposting.
It worked on the last site I came from.

:/

I like how we're treating this like a disease.

"CONTAIN THE SHITPOSTERS!"

I thought the insanity thread was the shit post section :o

We used to have a "shitpost section" on Iwaku, called The Asylum. What remains of it now is the Insanity Thread.

I miss the asylum :( The insanity thread just isn't the same thing

Forum sites respect different rules for different sections.

Individual Threads though?
You're just begging for that to leech out and take over a section.

I'm not saying a section like Asylum needs to become that active of a section.
It just needs to contain the shit posting.

You better be referring to the Member's Lounge.

Else-wise I will start hunting you.
Omg...if I see a "So and So's funhouse' thread I'm going to gauge my eyes out! All those really had in them were people who wanted to kiss the OP's ass, and then got banned from the thread when they disagreed with them. /Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.

Omg...if I see a "So and So's funhouse' thread I'm going to gauge my eyes out! All those really had in them were people who wanted to kiss the OP's ass, and then got banned from the thread when they disagreed with them. /Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.
Yea, members lounge was referring to was pretty awful.

Though I personally found it was more of a "Us 3-4 get along, let's make our own club and text-hug each other 24/7" culture than anything else.
But it should be noted that I barely wandered in there cause it had nothing of interest.

While spam?
It was shit posting, no doubt about that.
That's not a bad thing mind you, I mean clearly Iwaku partakes in it too hence this thread.
The shit posting is fine and can in fact be a lot of fun, but it needs it's own section for it.

We at Iwaku have heard your concerns and decided to go back in time and make a thread for you to shit post in endlessly. BEHOLD!

A thread isn't the same as a section... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.