I WAS GONE FOR TWO DAYS, WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dun want holidays. I want Diana to work her ass off even if that means I have to work my ass off! NO HOLIDAY FOR ANYONE! Especially not you Jorick! Cause you shall help Diana correct all the typos she creates because of you >_<

work12.gif
See, this is why you won't be getting a good holiday bonus. You need to relax, live a little, stop stressing out about the work stuff. Let Diana be addicted to the Sims, it'll be fine, shhhhhh.

Diana, please shut the site down until March.

Thanks.

This.

We need more of this.

Single out the individuals who cause shit. Even, and especially, if it's me. Don't just blame bad threads on "the culture in General". Blame it on individuals. And give them a fucking spanking.

That way less people will think they can be dicks and hide behind the veil of "Oh, it's just General - all threads get locked eventually and we're all equally to blame".

Cos right now, that's what happens when someone slaps the "DEBATE" sticker on a thread. Everyone knows they can act with impunity amongst the herd of twats.

Nothing deters a troll better than being PMed by a neutral party who doesn't have time to split hairs with them.

I banned shit loads of people in my time. Many of them unjustly. But it was great. We only had awesome people left. All the cunts, half-cunts, quasi-cunts, seeming-cunts and possible-cunts were gone. No one could hide behind the he-said she-said pedantic-semantic bullshit that we have now.

Don't want to discuss the above with anyone, so don't bother debating me. I'm just trolling. Or maybe I'm not. In any case, I will not respond.

*jumps out the window*

This.

We need more of this.

Single out the individuals who cause shit. Even, and especially, if it's me. Don't just blame bad threads on "the culture in General". Blame it on individuals. And give them a fucking spanking.

That way less people will think they can be dicks and hide behind the veil of "Oh, it's just General - all threads get locked eventually and we're all equally to blame".

Cos right now, that's what happens when someone slaps the "DEBATE" sticker on a thread. Everyone knows they can act with impunity amongst the herd of twats.

Nothing deters a troll better than being PMed by a neutral party who doesn't have time to split hairs with them.

I banned shit loads of people in my time. Many of them unjustly. But it was great. We only had awesome people left. All the cunts, half-cunts, quasi-cunts, seeming-cunts and possible-cunts were gone. No one could hide behind the he-said she-said pedantic-semantic bullshit that we have now.

Don't want to discuss the above with anyone, so don't bother debating me. I'm just trolling. Or maybe I'm not. In any case, I will not respond.

*jumps out the window*
@Tegan switch to decaf, please!

Reactions: Minibit
Then there was the time Asmo tried to ban me. That didn't work out so well for him.

See, this is why you won't be getting a good holiday bonus. You need to relax, live a little, stop stressing out about the work stuff. Let Diana be addicted to the Sims, it'll be fine, shhhhhh.
But.. I'm a workaholic .. If there's work I do it o.O I can't stop, and I won't stop! -Runs around working even more-

Gotta love how this thread went from a scolding to pure insanity xD

K4eCF4q.jpg

But really. This was quite amusing to read.

Either that or I'm actively having a stoke.

#Stroke​

Everything Diana touches ends up becoming pure chaotic energy. It's a law of science or something.

No, science can't reasonable explain this. It must be a law of chaos magic.

No, science can totally explain it: Diana is the avatar and physical embodiment of entropy. It's just like how Greek gods were the face and embodiment of certain aspects of reality.

Okay, that's more pseudoscience than real science, but it has the word science in it so I'm counting it.

Then you also have to count tinfoilers and Scientology. Just saying :p

Then you also have to count tinfoilers and Scientology. Just saying :p
Pffft, no, I can be totally selective with what nonsense I accept as true and what nonsense I disregard. Religious people do it all the time.
Scien =/= Science. :P
I was talking about pseudoscience just before she said that. Context is important.

I was talking about pseudoscience just before she said that. Context is important.
But pseudoscience has the whole word in it.
Scientology only has "Sci" in it.

Diana has been gone for two days again o.O I hope no one is thinking about starting ten identical meaningless threads again :( -Hovers over ban button- Don't force me to do it D:

Status
Not open for further replies.