I WAS GONE FOR TWO DAYS, WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're baby owls Diana. Leave us unattended and we'll fall off the nest and get eaten by raccoon. Or get kidnapped by genocidal owls that force us to mine for gold to use for their genocides.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Moral of the story: Diana can never leave AGAIN!

....please don't leave again.... >.>.... <.<....

She hasn't been online for ten hours. She left us. -cries- We're doomed. She abandoned us to play the sims D:

Reactions: Orochi
She hasn't been online for ten hours. She left us. -cries- We're doomed. She abandoned us to play the sims D:
O.O we need to go to mars before it gets worse.

O.O we need to go to mars before it gets worse.
*starts collecting food for the journey* Don't worry, we'll soon be going. Just need to make sure we don't starve.. And that we have a rocket that can take us there and back. But we'll be there soon. Just needs to find a space rocket to steal.

You find the rocket, I'll grab the food!

I have her on steam. I tried getting her to go back to work and she bit me! The doctors say they haven't seen an infection this aggressive before but I'm feeling positive!

Note to self:
-Remind Diana not to bite people.
-And to fix that typo in the thread moving request (People should totally go find it :D)
-And to stop playing the sims 3 for more than two hours a day. She has to be present in real life too.

*Has turned into an annoying secretary*

• Love
Reactions: Ochalla
Note to self:
-Encourage Diana to bite people.
-Tell her to add typos into the site rules and FAQ just to annoy people.
-Demand that she play The Sims 3 for at least 6 hours a day. Real life presence is unimportant.

I'm the awesome personal assistant who is totally going to be getting a bigger holiday bonus than redblood this year. :D

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Note to self:
-Demand that she play The Sims 3 for at least 6 hours a day. Real life presence is unimportant.

I'm the awesome personal assistant who is totally going to be getting a bigger holiday bonus than redblood this year. :D
NOOO NOT THE TYPOS D: I'm already having a hard time convincing her to get rid of the ones we already got >:[

Note to self:

*Scoffs*
You're an unwarranted volunteer, you don't get paid.

NOOO NOT THE TYPOS D: I'm already having a hard time convincing her to get rid of the ones we already got >:[
ALL THE TYPOS
*Scoffs*
And yet I'm still going to get a bigger holiday bonus than redblood. Says a lot about how awful she is as a secretary, really.

ALL THE TYPOS

And yet I'm still going to get a bigger holiday bonus than redblood. Says a lot about how awful she is as a secretary, really.
I dun want holidays. I want Diana to work her ass off even if that means I have to work my ass off! NO HOLIDAY FOR ANYONE! Especially not you Jorick! Cause you shall help Diana correct all the typos she creates because of you >_<

work12.gif

*Scoffs*
No one ever gets paid. We're all slave workers :( And the queen just runs off to play the sims while we are trapped in shackles trying to fix the forum -sad violin playing in the background-

Reactions: Ochalla
I was.. Uhh.. Just posting sexy pics of myself and :))) not posting enough.
I am lazy lately.

But I breathe, and a lot. If that counts >:))

Status
Not open for further replies.